At this moment, hundreds of anons from around the world are posting

>at this moment, hundreds of anons from around the world are posting
>every one of these anons has a mother
>the anons from Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc. have a spicy mamacita mother who looks like Sofia Vergara, always wears a yoga pants, has a liposuction annually and goes to the gym 24/7 to keep that culo big and tight
>the Scandinavian anons have sexy blonde, sexually liberal mothers who have massive dildos in their nightstand because no man on earth can satisfy their massive libido
>the anons from Italy, Spain, Portugal, France and Greece have sophisticated MILF mothers who drink a glass of red wine next to the fire place while reading an erotic novel and simultaneously fingering their wet pussies
>the anons from East Asia have sexy 20-year old looking mothers who cook rice for them everyday, weigh 40 kg and have a tight sideways vagina
>the Turkish, Arabic, etc. anons have hijab-wearing mothers who are halal on the streets but very haram under the sheets
>the black anons have mothers who finna be twerking they fat asses all day
>the anons from Anglo countries have mothers who work 40 hours a week and come home horny and in need for sexual release
>the anons with dead mothers have nice spoopy skeleton mommas who have many cavities to put my peepee in

I want to fuck you are mothers

Please be my stepdad

My mom wears Tunic like a true Ancient Egyptian

>have a spicy mamacita mother who looks like Sofia Vergara, always wears a yoga pants, has a liposuction annually and goes to the gym 24/7 to keep that culo big and tight

This is purely a chicana thing. Specifically California. Also give me Dutch girlfriend. RIGHT NOW or I'll decapitate you and feed you to the shemales.

my mom unironically looks like penelope cruz

>>the black anons have mothers who finna be twerking they fat asses all day

Do you want to fuck her?

>hijab-wearing mothers who are halal on the streets but very haram under the sheets

You know what to do Latins, post your moms.

>3d girls in 2018
baka

My mother was quite attractive (and she still is for her age).
But she is a wrecked pothead. A mess.

First Turkish flag I've seen in months

dude

post dutch mommas please

>>the anons with dead mothers have nice spoopy skeleton mommas
I wish she was still around even if it was just to hug her one more time

My mom was constantly harassed my modelling agency when she was young. She looks barely 40 at 55.

POST MILFS

Pic related is 53

Does the US count as an Anglo country?

Can you introduce us?

Same :(

Fuck you my mom is German im from south BRAZIL, im not a fucking pardo favelado macaco cor de caca nordestino cabeça chata that have a mother that looks like a fucking gorila

t. Joao Mendes Schmidt

I know this woman's daughter.

kek

My mom is unironically dead, but she was cremated so jokes on you.

nah dude my moms pretty ugly
she got ass but still ugly

My mom lost her beauty with aging but she still gives latina chilenita vibes