HELP!!!!

>UK and US are fucked
>People starting to emigrate, immigrants avoid them
>Scandinavia is the #1 destination for many of them
>Scandinavias utopian reputation fading
>Meanwhile, Iceland's old "racist, poor, cold and shitty version of Scandinavia" reputation has almost completely disappeared
>Positive news about us constantly
>No more than 10 years ago this would never have happened, we were just seen as uncivilized rednecks
>Soon, the flood gates will open

WTF are we supposed to do?! I'm seriously starting to think about murdering random hitchhikers and tourists to drive down our reputation. Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFDybO5nqbg
althingi.is/altext/cv/is/?nfaerslunr=1267
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

make anti-iceland posts on Sup Forums with a proxy

Aha! I could also post hateful and insulting things with an Icelandic flag.. Good suggestion

>be tourist
>decide to go on vacation to Iceland to see the wonderful volcanoes and geysers
>suddenly get stabbed by some autistic Icelander because he thinks we are invading his country

It's true, i have someone in the family who is simply obsessed with Iceland.
But why refuse the free tourist money ?

>obsessed with Iceland
For what reason?

>why refuse the free tourist money
mate take a look at out lads over in spain and see why

Iceland is shit. its full of ice

STAY OUT OR DIE! Actual footage of tourists in Iceland: youtube.com/watch?v=SFDybO5nqbg

Voyant mon intérêt, il s'approche et déclare:

" C'est l'Islande… C'est assez chouette, je trouve.

– Ah… ", réponds-je.

Tourists visit, spend money and go home.

That's a good thing you inbred mongrel.

>But why refuse the free tourist money ?

Immigrant % of population in 2008 was 3%, it was 8% in 2016, supposedly rose by 25% in 2017 so atm it's probably 10%+ of immigrants here... Visit, sure, but then LEAVE.

We don't need stupid foreigners getting citizenship (most of them are murrikans) here with their stupid ideas voting for shit parties in our elections and fucking up our society, wanting more "integration" for their "needs" (cultural genocide) like shit being in english, like signs and classes at our universities, we are an independent country not a colony

>and go home

see Europe's immigration, refugees included is nothing compared to what is happening here

>wanting more "integration" for their "needs" (cultural genocide) like shit being in english

If your country can get culturally altered so easily it wasn't a strong one anyway.

Your cases is nothing comparable to the intake that Uganda has.

*immigrates to your country more than anyone else*
nothin personnel viking

Good luck.. look what happened to mexico and learn

But finland is shit and poor version of scandinavia

Invite polacks to the country they will get rid of other people

Nigger, our population is 345.000.

Polskis aren't the problem, it is the fucking Americans, Polskis learn Icelandic and are "old immigrants".

They are already integrated, Americans just don't integrate, want everything to be in english, and their politics are fucking retarded, and THEY ARE NOT WHITE.

Now you are, sure.. But we used to be.

We've tried that already, Lithuanians too.. Sure, they traffic drugs and increase violent crime, but not enough, and mostly against each other, we need the Polish and Lithuanian mafias here to start targeting immigrants here..

Thanks for making this thread. Now I'm going to migrate to Iceland :)

Rile up the Polacks to do it for you. They'll be more than happy to.
t.pollock

>I'm seriously starting to think about murdering random hitchhikers and tourists to drive down our reputation. Please help.

you think just like me, guess why the ooga boogas randomly fires guns and bombs in the ghettos? keeps the prices low

Turn into the phantom shitter. Go to tourist destinations and hotels that accept tourists and take a big smelly log shit in their luggage.

Any Polish-Icelandic groups or forums? How many blacks are you getting? Who do you want to get rid of specifically?

>Any Polish-Icelandic groups or forums?

Definitely, but I don't know about them, I'm not polski. Go on fb or whatever.

>How many blacks are you getting?

Honestly, I think it's more than I have any idea of. It's hard to tell who is a tourist vs immigrant, since everything is flooded with tourists all day all year, I don't live in Reykjavík, which is where literally all the immigrants go

>Who do you want to get rid of specifically?

ALL *NGLO SCUM, everyone that speaks *nglish as a first language

No everyone wants to come to Canada because its the only western country with a liberal goverment aside from Sweden.

Worked for us

Look at this shit. For more than 1000 our glorious holy parliament was free of foreign corruption. Every member of parliament from the beginning was a son or a dóttir. Then comes this travesty. This desecration. This American whore, speaking a deformed, raped and broken Icelandic in the sanctity of our parliament. USING ENGLISH LOANWORDS IN THE ALÞING!!!! What does she talk about? HOW IT'S "UNFAIR" TO EXPECT IMMIGRANTS TO LEARN ICELANDIC!!! AND THAT WE SHOULD NOT "BULLY" ISRAEL!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHGAHRGAHRGAHRGAHRGARHAGRHARGAHGRAHAGRAR

althingi.is/altext/cv/is/?nfaerslunr=1267

Pretty sure 99% of tourists to Iceland is brown people looking to fuck a blonde woman

Prepare for you language to die out. I really doubt all these immigrants will learn it, since you all speak English anyway.

Rapefugees and ''''''''''''''''''''''economical migrants''''''''''''''''''''' are a plague like locust who swarm to whatever country has the most money.

Hopefully soon they will flock to china instead

Pretty pathetic really.

Americans are an improvement over Scandinavians. At least some Americans are decent people.

I know you’re being autistic but this makes me angry as well desu

we are basically the same celto-germanic mutts as you are and we also spread loads of our seed when we occupied you during wwii so basically by all rights i can move to iceland and you can lump it yeah

>we are basically the same celto-germanic mutts as you are
Are you sure you're not an American?

how is that anything but the truth???

everyone knows brits are mongrel rapebabies, it's common history

Iceland is waaayy better than Sweden and have waaayy more beautiful women.
Go there guys.

Iceland is not cool and stinks of piss. Don't go there