Trump supporters kill dog over Clinton yard sign

dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/08/23/cruel-attacks-on-richardson-couple-with-clinton-sign-in-yard/

Trumpfags will defend this subhuman behavior.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/08/ted-cruz-donald-trump-vindication-227382
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off leaf, you have no say in this

I have an American citizenship

No I won't. Those people are just trash. But to act like this is indicative of all Trump voters behavior is retarded and you should give yourself a bleach enama, leaf.

What goes around comes around.

Nice moral equivocation you piece of garbage.

how much you want to bet this is gonna end up like that brian(na) wu story where he killed his own dog then told the media that some gamergate lunatic murdered it. leftists are scum.

At this point every incident the Leftists make a fuss about should be considered a false flag. They're the retards who cried wolf too often

That dude was Hilarious.

Seriously though, this was a false flag. They damaged their own car and killed their dog.

Screencap this

>politicians will defend this behavior
ftfy, faggot

>poisoning a dog

shoot him

I'm just saying after all the abuse Trump supporters have to put up with it's actually nice to see these things happen to libs. I feel sorry for the dog though, the guy should have just slashed the tires on that dykes car.

>killing people's pupper
>nice to see
Atf plz go

>it's actually nice to see someone's dog get poisoned
literally barbaric muslim-tier scum

That's fucked up.

I hope they catch whoever did it.

>hurting a dog
over the fucking line, hope they catch the cocksucker

wtf i hate trump now

Boo fucking hoo. Cry me a fucking river. You stupid fuckers would start a war over an animal, but who gives a shit if a human gets hurt or killed, huh? Stupid niggers.

>absolutelydisgusting.jpg
I denounce this in its entirety. As a matter of fact, after seeing the video of lefists knocking down a police horse at a Trump rally, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a defamation conspiracy from a fringe leftist circlejerk.

This is obviously not representative of consveratives, but seems in place with liberals/progressives.

>RICHARDSON (CBSDFW.COM) – A Richardson couple thinks a series of cruel attacks on their home is the result of a Hillary Clinton campaign sign in their front yard.

>THINKS

Yeah, okay.
Shame these people would stoop so low to kill their dog just to get news time. Disgusting!

>I feel sorry for the dog though = I like dead puppers
American reading comprehension.

>NO PROOF
NO PROOF
>NO PROOF

He did say it was nice to see someone's dog get poisoned. Don't damage control now faggot.

As a fellow resident of Richardson Texas this surprises me at the amount of zero

SUBHUMAN SCUM

>being this subhuman

Well, actually he implied it was nice to see bad things happening to liberals. On the other hand, he said he felt bad for the dog.

Though I don't know why this matters since it's pretty obvious the leftists killed their own dog...

>Group Sup Forums doesn't like does something shitty

"This is literally all of them they are all degenerate cucks"

>Group Sup Forums does like does something shitty

"This isn't indicitive of the entire group"

But no, the left is the group of people who can't seperate feels from reals, definitely not the right.

>Sup Forums is one person meme

I think you be confused.

The leftists killed their dog for public publicity. It implies so in the article.

Is there any proof of this or just some retarded libtard theory like "this robber pointed a gun at police and got shot BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK".
At least the Trump supporters who got beaten up and even shot can prove it was because of their political opinion.
Also this

He specifically excluded what happened to the dog, nevermind the fact that the lefties probably killed their own dog.

Hoax.

>faggot and his beard fake hate crime and kill their pupper for attention

k. keep me posted

A normal reaction would be:
>stolen property in front yard
Put up cameras

Read the article. It reads off as a literal fucking satire. I'm laughing through just because of how bad it is.

>mechanic said the car was destroyed to the point of no repair

>UPDATE
>Mastermind behind attack identified as far-right nihilist/mass-murderer Sam Hyde

>Leftists assault Trump fangirls
>Other leftists: YASSSS SMASH FASCISM, AND MY SANDY VAGINA!
>Trump fangirls allegedly assault leftists
>Sup Forums: >absolutelydisgusting.jpg

>totally hypocrisy

>But last week that third sign was also taken, followed by an ominous note left under the doormat.

>“It said ‘Hillary for Prison 2016,’ ” Steadman said.

Poisoning a defenseless dog is over the fucking line

people who do this should be gassed with extremely painful mustard gas

>killing your own dog to gain GoodGoy shill points
How low can you get

And guys the kicker and punchline

>a police spokesperson told CBS11 there isn’t an official investigation a this time.

north american country of canada =/= american citizenship.
that's like an illegal saying they are american

You don't get to pull that card today, boy-o.

Wew lad, this thread is depressing.

You all should have voted for Cruz.
politico.com/story/2016/08/ted-cruz-donald-trump-vindication-227382

Firstly, I absolutely love that the shills are taking the bait on the alt-right argument. The media is so desperate and in such chaos that their globalist puppet is falling apart
despite their best efforts to prop her up.

Secondly, fuck off leaf.

>What is dual citizenship
How stupid are you?

I do get to pull that card, fag-o. You are telling me I am Sup Forums when I am definitely not Sup Forums. Just because you see a thread glorifying something happening doesn't mean everyone here thinks that. You should just take some buckshot aspirin.

only god knows why anyone would post that shitty shop here of all places

Remind them Sup Forums

>A Richardson police detective visited the home Tuesday night but a police spokesperson told CBS11 there isn’t an official investigation a this time.
You can fuck right off.

you're the leaf who spams charts?

>original comic

Dumb asses, learn to read. I said I liked to see bad things happen to liberals and suggested that that guy slash her tires instead of poisoning her dog. I'm a dog owner myself and would never be ok with abusing man's best friend.

>implying it wasn't a sanders supporter
why just jump to trump when trump supporters haven't been the most violent or vocal people in this election?

Bernie supporters are no longer invested in this election, nor did they comprise all of the protesters at Trump rallies, nor did protesters start the violence in every incident.

People that hurt animals are some of the lowest lifeforms on this planet.
>They knocked over the fucking horse.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I interact and ride horses on a regular basis, they are sturdy animals, exactly how many of these protesters did it take for the creature to get knocked down? I mean if it lost its footing and slipped in the commotion that makes more sense but actually bulldozing the horse down seems hard to imagine.

You don't have dual citizenship, you're white and whites aren't allowed such things.

>nor did protesters start the violence in every incident
>pepper sprays little children in face*

hehe guys we didn't start it

>throws eggs at old people leaving the rally
Wasn't us

>chases after teenager threatening to kill him
We were peaceful protestors

Good riddance. Soon you'll know what it's like to be under the boot of white men.

>you can only hate Hillary if you support Trump

Anyone hurting a pupper should die, die, die !
Except for pitbulls, the niggers of dogs, we should genocide them like their hominid counterpart.

If this happened multiple times I'd associate killing dogs with supporting Trump. But, no, this happened once. Quit trying to act like we're a certain religion founded by a pedo warlord whose followers run over dozens of innocents on Bastille day and raise the rape stats of Europe daily. What you're doing isn't how confirmation bias works.

>no longer invested
>bernie supporters had to be removed from the dnc
do they know that?

sanders supporters are all either lazy scum or communist dogs, they consistently protested and attacked people for being trump supporters and the amount of racist shit they starting spitting when they hillary beat sanders was amazing considering they were meant to be doing the anti-racist thing, from all the evidence we can deduce that sanders supporters are immature and don't deal with "not getting whatever they want when they want it" well. removing signs, leaving mysterious notes, vandalism and poisoning dogs just sounds like the kind of shit a sanders supporter would do.

Notice how libtards can't make their own memes. They just steal others people's memes and write over them.

>implying this isn't an insane bernie supporter

>“It said ‘Hillary for Prison 2016,’ ” Steadman said.

So it was the Mexicans after all

It was probably a nigger that did it. That is why you should vote Hillary unless you want more of this nig behavior.