Red Pill Me On Remove Kebab, 90s Balkan Wars

Who were the lefties, who were the muzzies, and who won?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=tcBdPd9oomQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx47BxyFWFo
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
youtu.be/q3e5KFyadUw
youtu.be/ltP2t9nq9fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You just posted this yesterday shill

jews did it

No I didn't. Go away leaf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_Wars

Have fun and fuck off

>wikipedia
>redpill

Pick just one.

>Not even calling me out on it being the wrong war

Nice job m8

(((Leslie Clarke)))

William Luther Pierce talks at length about this subject.
youtube.com/watch?v=tcBdPd9oomQ

Turk Juniors and Albanians won....don't tell the Serbs

Was Serbia's claim justified?
That is, was Republika Spskbcbdnsnskslqnvkzk rightful Serbain clay?

>during war Serbia wearing soviet camo
>after war everyoens wearing 80s SWAT black uniforms in teh forest

serbia why?

Wikipedia reads like CNN telling a story. I want to get to the meat of the truth so I come to Sup Forums

They don't do a job spelling out what are the sides in a way that a reactionary can immediately decipher what was going on.

Wiki tends to just off boring facts "this group fought this group"without explaining the religious, political, and ethnic motivations in a clear and concise matter

It's a "Serbs fuck up everything because autism" type of event.

>Inb4 Organ harvesting

Yugoslavia as a singularity was too big of a regional power therefore it had to be dismantled.

Since the balkans are an easily lit shitstorm it took only a few years after Tito's death to pump up the albanians living in serbia, muslims in bosnia and convince slovenians they'd be better off alone.

Import some mujahedeen into bosnia, sell them some weapons, sit back, relax and watch your profits rise, because you know you'll buy out the whole state for a penny on the dollar.

People killed each other for no reason doesn't explain anything

I still don't get what each side represents and what were their motivations, and who won?

this is a decade long discussion. If the serbs, croats, bosniaks came here now they would derail the thread. It's easier not to ask about this war.

He gave all the reason, yugo was turning too powerful. Russia had to stop it,

There is croats, serbs, bosniaks and some others all living in the same country called yugoslavia. They were at relative peace while still all yugo.

serbs - orthodox
croat - catholic
bosniak - muslim

they all have a stale history with eachother, croats killed serbs, muslims controlled most of balklans then were overthrown and sent back to turkey, except the few that remained muslim in bosnia, etc.

yugo broke down everyone wanted their share of bosnia, serbs wanted it to be yugo still. bosniaks wanted it to be independent and muslim, croats wanted the southern part to be croatian.

one thing led to another and they all started killing eachother.

which ever balklan poster you see here will have loyalties to a certain side of the war.

thanks, Dr. Pierce broke it down nicely

germany was official like 'never happen genocid again' but fully ignoring terror behavior religion of peace.
Also germany cared shit about genocid 1971 in bangladesh done by muslims.
My theory is that oldnazis in the goverment still wants make germany becoming a islamic state according to hitler.

In fact it would had been better to help the serbs.
Serbs could had stop muslim invasion once again.
Now german brainwashed people pays the price.
It's only a matter of time until muslims raise a civil war inside germany.

>Tito create imaginary borders, keep diverse ethnic & religious groups within borders under law and order
>Tito die. Power vacuum.
>Communism fall
>Kebab and Croats get uppity, want independence
>Serbs want keep Yugoslavia together because they group most involved with central government
>Western faglibs and imperialist warmongers decide hate evil Serbs for try to keep evil commie government and being Christians persecute poor Kebabs
>NATO and USA get involved and bomb Serbs
>BALKANIZ'D

is this accurate?

just forget this shit. In reality it was a religious war.

>Western faglibs and imperialist warmongers decide hate evil Serbs for try to keep evil commie government and being Christians persecute poor Kebabs
>NATO and USA get involved and bomb Serbs

maybe saudi arabia was interventing behind the theaterfield becouse muslims died

Hitler said Islam was the best religion for the GERMAN people, he wanted it to be an all white ethno-state regardless.

yes and i think some oldnazis still work to that target.
You see much muslim in our streets but very less blacks.

i'm assuming this building collapsed into it's own footprint at freefall speed. yah?

kek

America/NATO killed Christians in defense of Muslims. It's a fucking scandal, perpetrated at a time when information was closely controlled by establishment media, who conjured up a fiction to juistify it, casting the Serbs as evil and the Bosnians as victims, when in fact the Muslim Bosnians, who were the oppressive majority, were fucking beheading Christians and burning down Churches. Of course America, being enthralled to the Saudis, were just doing their masters bidding.
Like i said, a fucking scandal.
In the aftermath the Saudis stepped in and funded a ton of Mosques who have bred a generation of Jihadis who have been found fighting abroad in every Jihad since.
These were the guys whose side we fought on.

Because few burning offices are equivalent to A FUCKING 700k lbs PLANE MOVING WITH 500 mph SPEED CRUSHING INTO A BUILDING FILLING ALL SHAFTS WITH LIQUID BURNING FUEL

building 7 didnt have a fully fueled jet liner slam into it either

>inb4 the towers fell on it. thats why it looked just like an implosion.

Jet fuel does not melt commie blocks.

>inb4 the towers fell on it
They did.
>it looked just like an implosion
Because the conspiracy tards ignore the footage of it being damaged.

come on why did news tv said it before it happend
building 7 proofed it was planned

>saying the bosniaks were the bad guys

youtube.com/watch?v=Bx47BxyFWFo

the bosniaks were brave, valiant and outgunned. no shit they took arms from pakistan and saudi arabia, there was an embargo

+I might add there is tinfoil footage where you can see the building actually being hit by artillery shells, the plane was just a hologram
Balkan war was an inside job.

Your shilling really made me think

>come on why did news tv said it before it happend
I dont know if its true, also it's not sufficient evidence, there could be more plausible explanations.
Because the debris were falling at an angle, you can even see damage on your pic, look at the edge of the building.
Just find videos that show other angle and youll see huge holes in the building.

Can somebody redpill me on post-yugoslav nationalist music?
Who's patrician, who's pleb?

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

youtu.be/q3e5KFyadUw
youtu.be/ltP2t9nq9fI

BBC I KNEW IT. FIRST JIMMY SAVILE NOW WTC7?

YOU BONGS ARE GOING TO GET YOUR TENDIES CONFISCATED

>and who won?
You did. Thanks for saving the mujahedin. They have truly enriched our racist continent.

Look, that building is on fire!
It will surely collapse now, any minute..
Oh wait, that actually never happens..
Makes you go hmmm..