THIS IS IT, MEN

Tomorrow we are going to be under siege from normies and SJW's alike. We do not condone acts or threats of violence. However, as soon as Hillary's "exposing" of the alt-right speech is over, I expect every man ranging from Australia all the way to Canada bringing as much meme firepower as you can. This is our chance to halt the Clinton offensive. God speed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Locked an loaded

WE WILL DEFEND THE FATHERBOARD

SHITPOSTERS REPORTING FOR DUTY

My facts and shart charts are at the ready

Isn't it hilarious that the alt-right is able to run circles around the oversized left-wing establishment with their millions of dollars? This is digitized guerilla warfare.

Day off from work

Got them jpegs locked n loaded

>meme firepower

Goddammit i love you guys

WIR HABEN DEN TOTALEN KRIEG!!

>Normie libs come here expecting to find the very source of all evil bigotry in this world
>Greeted with pictures of a frog God, trannies, white people praising Asians, threads about the merits of Islam and Australian posters talking out of their Arse about animals and shit
>Normies gracefully leave

EVERY
SWINGIN
DICK

What's the plan, Defense of the homeland? or will we actually attempt to convert some of the invaders.

It would be nice if Sup Forums could unite under a common cause once in a while. Too much division on here.

Plan is to meme like you've never memed before

kek. i always knew that Sup Forums would eventually come to light in this election. make or break time. i'll be honest, i think this could go bad because i think theres just too much goddamn spaghetti around here for the normals to digest.

Load your proxies and gore folders

You mean your dick and shart in mart pictures ?

Australia you will hold the main defensive line tommorow. dont disappoint us.

However tomorrow turns out it was an honour shitposting with you all

Australia will have to save us in the end. Should we begin a meme dump for ammo?

I'll do my part. We're a natural repellent.

Debt squad reporting in.
Front line memers from the Balkans will reinforce the sides, ETA 5 hours.

SIR WE WILL SHITPOST LIKE WE HAVE NEVER SHITPOSTED BEFORE!

We might be split on differences and opinions, but tomorrow we set that all aside to become one. We are Sup Forums we will prevail.

I'm strangely excited, and I haven't been excited since brexit.

Actually an idea lads, shall we make a thread, or use this one to share out memeposting jpegs around? We must attack together in full force, may as well share the ammo.

Bite your lip and grab on to something. We're going to make it through this

it's been an honor

Just use hard hitting info graphs and bait. They aren't hardened like us against it.

Agreed. I am enacting a 24-hour embargo on all shitposting and bad behaviour.

Don't let up. Counter arguments. Expose fallacies. A defeated/triggered cuck is a good cuck. Conversion of normies is only the secondary objective. They will convert themselves just by coming here just as I did a few years ago. The routing of the Clinton offensive is the primary objective. Leave no record "uncorrected"

>We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall meme on the beaches, we shall meme on the landing grounds, we shall meme in the fields and in the streets!

It brings a tear to my eye lads... cooperation when it calls for it. Individuality when we have peace. This is utopia. Praise kek, and shit post boys.

Won't be for long if we get (((corrected))) tomorrow.

We need ranks and positions. Those who are in actual defense post ranks and job position. Those who aren't, you'll be either labeled Private Shitposter or Leading memer.

With pleasure, sir!

How about just report and ignore them? What am I missing here.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

WE SHALL NOT CAPITULATE

Get in, I'll keep you safe in this car

MEME BLITZKRIEG !

My rare Adolfs are ready !

this isnt just an attack, its an opportunity. we can capitalize on this if we're smart.

No you won't. You'll only give me loli nightmares as usual.

NONE SHALL STAND

>TFW all that's going to happen is a larpfest of pretending to be SJWs
>newfags will take all the bait

Should be good either way

Checked! Kek wills it!

I got beer and rock music, and also a little TV in the car that lets us watch politics.

Actually I do feel like the best way to attack this is to try and convert, shitpost the facts on Shillerys animated corpse and praise our god emperor Trump

We should bring /lat/ over. Those guys know how to throw a shitfest.

BRING THEM TO HEEL!!!

Shitposting is exactly what we need, we're gonna go military drill sergeant on them, break them down so we can then rebuild them in our image as future fellow soldiers.

Some will come just to shitpost- same as always. These are Hillary's people.

They cannot be bargained with, they cannot be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, or remorse or fear and they absolutely will not stop ever.

HOWEVER--
A good cross section will come here to see what the fuss is about-- this is your conversion bread and butter. You convert a single one of these fuckers and they go back into the real world and convert others.

At the very least you get to watch them turn on one another!

WITNESSED

Make Conversion a secondary objective. Valuable if achieved, but understand most of them are too ignorant to listen. Do your best.

How can we capitalize on this? What is a correct plan of action?

Wtf dont gore bomb them. Arent we going to use this opportunity for some red pilling?

So is the Shart in Mart meme part of Hillary trolls to slide or is it roaches having a giggle? Ban all Slide threads

Argentina get on it lad!

Agreed. We have a chance to physically change the polls. We can't let the Emperor down tomorrow, use this opportunity.

Just pepe spam, we've been training for this for years

All lefties who threatened with fleeing to Canada when Trump gets elected will change their minds in a snap after seeing our Canadian shitposters. I've been here for years and I barely can stomach them.

We hope to some of these aggressors as our brothers in arms by the time this invasion is over. Never give in. POUR IT ON!!!

We're gonna give em so many redpills the fuckers will OD and hardly recover and when they do they'll be addicted and keep coming back for more!

Apparently the red pill is 50% off tomorrow at all pharmacies

I'll correct them real good

Let's just have the redpills ready

Do you really think that'll happen?

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA

youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw

IM SCARED, HOLD ME

>Internet hate machine article in Time
>now this

i feel as if (((they))) have given up on combating trump directly and are now targeting his voters

I was once your adversary and now in Christ and the light of Sup Forums I am one of this boards most loyal. AVE IMPERIUM Sup Forums

She's gonna give a speech on us, a bunch of normies are gonna come, we're gonna spam pepe and gore, and they are gonna leave

Oh yes, this!

Place your faith in Kek, anons.

So long as we hold true to His Divine Frogginess, anyone who criticizes us is displaying intolerance to the world's smallest religious minority.

If we get (((corrected))) tomorrow, I'd like to say it's been an honor shitposting with all of you

I tell what will really happen after her speech.
Some Journalists and " concerned " Citizens will jump on Sup Forums but miss /pol because they will start with something random. Like /b..

So they will watch trap pictures all day long while /pol waits for an invasion that will never happen.

WE WILL SURVIVE!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

What time is Shllary's speech tomorrow? I hope I'm off work when the attack happens.

Whatever happens, we are going to save our memes.

Are we not under siege now???

NO FUCKING GORE GUYS
WE CANNOT MAKE NORMIES AGREE WITH CENSORSHIP AND GET THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE DISPOSED OF
TOMORROW IS SERIOUS FFAM.
REDPILLS AT THE READY! TALLYHO!

NO

NO SHIT LIKE THIS

WE CAN'T LOOK LIKE FUCKING AUTISTS TOMORROW

WE HAVE TO BE AS NORMIE AS POSSIBLE

REMEMBER GENTLEMAN!

This is a very valuable oppertunity as well. As much as we could just scream cuck and post pictures of Harambe until we drown them out, this is also a time to post info on Hillary and the Hillary clinton foundation, post about the deaths linked to her, the DNC corruption against Bernie, all of it. They will be all over this site and if they see this pictures constantly, at least a few reasonable ones will wake up and connect the dots.

Good luck out there! Let's MAGA.

Kek be with us

Wait.... guys... what if, we are the opposite of what they expect, and we all act like them? just using extremist left positions? we would need 100% cooperation so that is unlikely but would be hilarious.

FUCKING

CHECK'D

Better yet cos of Hillary's mental damage she'll have a minifit and say Sup Forums/po... And they'll all be diverted to fucking origami

HOLD THE LINE AT ALL COSTS !

never forget the bohemian grove emails (even though im sure somebody has posted them already

with any luck we'll convert new kameraden along the way, that is always the mission

War is coming
Through the many sjw battles, tumblr wars and civil cuck wars the biggest one approaches us
The normie cuck leftist invasion of 2016 is soon to begin
As we bask in our ways of Sup Forums we stand here not separated anymore
We are all brothers in arms
We have taken the red pill and we have seen the light
When the normies and cucks start flowing in we will throw all the newfags at them
When we're out of newfags we will force the truth and the red pill down their throats
We might not get out alive boys but our battle will be remembered for centuries
Tomorrow will be the day everyone will remember
Tomorrow Sup Forums will win the cuck war.

HOLY SHIT
KEK aides us in our defense

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING BAD ABOUT GETTING EXPOSURE BECAUSE REALITY IS ON OUR SIDE

Someone post the 5 (6?) Stages of Sup Forums pic beacuse i cant find it atm. 1st stage is guy with long neck, last stage is 1939 mode. Fuck why have i lost this ...

What happened?

Why are they coming?

It's in our DNA to shitpost

it would be a shame to waste this opportunity...

im trying to think back to the days when i unironically thought TYT was unbiased and sensible... what was it that converted me... dunno m8, i was always pretty racist desu i always had leanings so it was easy for me to cross over. its a tough nut to crack, but i think what did it was this kind of shit:

>webms of blacks acting like fucking goons, bashing women and playing the knockout game with 80 year old men
>webms of blacks abusing their children etc.
>basically anything showing how little empathy darkies have
>liberal/atheism cringe is also a powerful tool

i think youve gotta make people cringe, not make them mad. show them a mirror that reflects their own beliefs back at them. reality is the biggest pill, tbqh. people think that blacks or browns are some kind of misunderstood mystical wisemen, but really theyre half-retarded and basically have no empathy and come up with the most half-cooked ideas imaginable.

control the narrative. show images and webms of blacks hating and victimising whites. remember the emotions that turned you and show the utter futility of trying to 'help' the lesser races

to the very last meme

who gives a fuck this place has been dead since the reddit fags and Sup Forumstards invaded atleast a year ago, most the fags in this thread only started posting at the beginning of this election cycle

I love you all. Even you Austrilia. You always had the best shitposts.

We will shock them