Brit/pol/ What an amazing night, time to chill out now edition

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw

>NIGELS AMAZING SPEECH, LITERALLY BTFO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE
youtube.com/watch?v=OS8yKmAO6n8

>IPLAYER OR NETFLIX YOU CHOOSE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3586462/Half-million-BBC-iPlayer-free-riders-pay-licence-fee-classic-shows-pay-view.html

>Corbyn angered by train row questions
bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/37175727

>Israel sold weapons to Argentina at height of Falklands War, reveal declassified Foreign Office files
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/23/israel-sold-weapons-to-argentina-at-height-of-falklands-war-reve/

>British Woman dead and man fighting for his life after a French tourist shouting Allahu Akbar 'went on stabbing rampage' in Queensland backpackers hostel
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3755684/Woman-dead-man-fighting-life-French-tourist-went-stabbing-rampage-Queensland-backpackers-hostel.html

>Brexit: Owen Smith opposes Article 50 move without new vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167253

>Hijab approved as uniform option by Scotland Police
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/24/hijab-approved-as-uniform-option-by-scotland-police/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf34203011

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pGzp28Rg7CI
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T U N N O C K S

Nige was good, not sure how Yanks will percieve him but he was good for us.

British politics really is on a much higher standard than yank politics, and the cutural imperialism of yanks is making our youth politicians yank-tier

Mogg is the ideal all politicians should aim for.

Samefag

go away

Meanwhile in glorious homogenous Scotland!

Aryan goddesses who aren't even 7/10 here!

But yes! Hold on tight to your anti-Scottish propaganda!

It allows us to maintain our freedom whilst you turn a blind eye to the darkies overwhelming your shores!

Hurrah!

You bunch of pathetic weak cucks.

You make me fucking laugh, just like I'll be laughing all the way to the bank when in 30 years England is a 2nd/3rd world country, and all businesses outside London have relocated to the productive white homeland, leaving you nothing but a post-industrial wasteland.

Cucks

Are the yanks gone now?

Back to NEET hours.

It was fine, it was well orated, wasn't OVERLY long and Nigel made his point clear enough where people who weren't all that aware of him could get where he was coming from.

I'm just imagining Nicola Sturgeon up there trying the same thing and can just imagine her dying.

Mate, we've always had shit politicians; it's nothing new. But, I guess the minority MPs can act a bit dishonourable and petty at times.

Do NatSocks become NatSocks because they are Retarded, or do they become retarded because they are NatSocks?

NEET with Wife here. We ain't done yet.

>Mogg is the ideal all politicians should aim for.
NO.

Mogg is the quintessential Englishman and a Godsend for his constituency but he doesn't have the 'Wow factor' and his demeanour will upset a lot of people. I like him though.

If we're going down we're taking you with us whether you leave the UK or not

It's only 9pm here.

Where is this ugly bastard's chin?

No, I mean people 16-20 heavily influenced by american identity politics and culture

youtu.be/pGzp28Rg7CI

fine then lads

gonna do some push ups senpai

who /fitNEET/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

>tfw want to be a /fitNEET/ but I'm going back to college and I won't have as much free time anymore

Please go away.

/fit
Buy weights.

Prepare for the SRA then. New dead royal House members, civilians, squadies and politicians. (((SNP))) would be brought under the hell.

I find it really funny that Sturgeon is probably just going to age into a Scottish Merkel.

Angela Sturgeon

I'd rather she just aged and was forgotten about. She's done immeasurable damage to this country.

I did, they're holding down the tarp on my quad out back

>(((American)))

She will have faded into obscurity in a few years once the scots have realised that she is full of shit.

Good. Just use them to keep in shape. You'll be fine.

I've been running everyday for the last week and a half. It's fucking easy now lads.

How can #CrazyLeftists in Germany support Merkel and call native Germans fascists when Merkel is literally Hitler's daughter?

This makes me so god damn happy!

>Nemo me impune lacessit
She'll get what's coming to her.

Assuming the damage can be undone.

>spaghetti hoops

LADS

I FIXED

BRITAIN

Scotland YES!

Whats the story?

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

>spaghetti hoops

Those are clearly pasta-saucy-round-and-chewies.

Of course they sold us weapons, they had been doing that for 10 years

I wish Norwegians would come in here, more.

Err... lads I have a bad news for you.

I think UKIP might be alt-right.

>brown hair
>red hair
>brown eyes
>tan
>aryan

Why are you in Texas?

alt-right is just a meme, mate

Will Farage disavow before getting BTFO by based Hillary tomorrow?

>mfw brown eyes and red hair anglo

Cause the country went to shit

I was discussing some shit about logic or something with a couple of brits, one who thought i was an ass for saying that while muh feels weren't an argument they are a damn good tool, and the other who believed that fanaticism precluded logic. if either of you care to check the old thread i was dumb enough to type out replies after people started migrating, and im enough of an autist to want to continue the argument at 4 in the morning.

>spaghetti hoops

The fuck

fuck off bernie

Hold on a minute.

Are you saying that Argentina is bad? (I thought it was getting better)

Chile is a friend of Britain.

Just finished watching Nigel, man, what a glorious speech.

Questions for the British, do you actually believe we in any way actually threaten the island

you can find an hour to spare here and there m8

also "college", are you even 18 m8

Chile or just other countries in general?

depends if you consider an invasion threatening

Better yes, but the crime, you can't tolerate it anymore, sleeping is almost impossible, any time I hear a noise go onto high alert mode

I'm Argentine actually

Depends what island - Falklands or the British isles?

I'm thinking of going running again soon

You have a Chile flag but you call yourself 'Argie'??

If you are trying to say that Argentina is a threat to the Falklands . . . .then NO - We don't consider you a threat at all.

Yanks don't have spaghetti hoops?

Point it's, what do you expect us to invade with

Higher standard? Your house of commons is a clown show. People actually watch that for enertainment as opposed to our congress, which is very professional and boring on cspan

22, I fucked up first time round and spent ages kicking about on the dole

Come at me bro

>mfw Nigel wore his favorite tie to Trumps rally

In today's world? I think we have too many other problems right now to really consider whether Argentina might get imperialistic, again.

Put it this way, people here are probably more fearful of getting attacked by Russia than they are Argentina (though that's also a silly thing to be afraid of, in my opinion).

>We

you head of the MoD lad?

Considering we can't even 3/4 man the RFA, the Falklands are under threat

No, the invasion only happened because the government was failing and trying to divert attention away from it. I doubt they'd make that mistake again, especially as an actual democracy now.

who /decentordinary/ here?

Spaghettios, fám

We call them spagetti-o s

I tough you did, after all Cameron was going up in arms every fucking time there was talk of modernization in the armed forces

>WE SAW
>MOODY'S
>WE SAW
>STANDARD AND PAULS
is that right?
I'm trying to subtitle the speech but I can't get quite what he's saying here

That's just PMQ tbqh, its just a raucous 30 minutes we have every week. The rest is very serious with quite strict decorum.
I tend to prefer Parliamentary debates to Congressional ones, as in Congressional ones there never seems to be much rebuttal at all - members just give their pre-prepared speeches one by one

Fucking gay lol

Cameron's a doomsaying idiot that thinks someone dropping a penny on British soil might spark WWIII.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS MAN AND LOVE UK MAGA DARE TO DREAM

You threaten rightful British clay

Standard and Poor's, m80

ah ok, good luck desu. I did pretty bad on my A Levels

Do the majority of Argies actually believe the shit in that cartoon for educating kids on the Falklands war?

I'm decent and ordinary but not white. Is this okay?

That is a part of it, however there was also another reason, the base a port stanlie/puerto Argentino was seen as comvinient for a war on chile

I dropped out at 15, went to college for a year, got kicked out for poor attendance and now I'm going back mainly because bursaries are better than the dole, plus I might actually learn something

Fuck off kid . . .I know far more than you can ever read on jewpedia.

What I am trying to say is that we understand that Argentina might get a bit feisty but we don't consider it a big threat.

You know as well as we do that once the British arrive - it will all be over.

>Alt-right

The definition of alt-right has been changed so many times over the years it's completely meaningless and is now used to describe anyone vaguely conservative/libertarian who isn't a part of main stream politics.

>He thinks the commons is PMQs all the time.

99% of the time the commons is just as boring as congress, the fun only happens once a week for about an hour or so. The rest of the time the speaker is quite serious about keeping order an making sure things go smoothly, every now and again somebody causes a stir but it'll be resolved after a minute or so and things carry on as normal

No. It'd be alright if you were in your native land, not ours.

If you mean believe that the islands are rightfully Argentine, yes, the shit cartoon, 50/50

>the base a port stanlie/puerto Argentino was seen as comvinient for a war on chile

Why would you want to war with Chile?

>american can't handle the commons banter
colour me surprised