Korean food is absolutely fucking disgusting. Anyone who legitimately likes Korean food needs to see a psychiatrist

Korean food is absolutely fucking disgusting. Anyone who legitimately likes Korean food needs to see a psychiatrist.
Some popular Korean foods are:
>Fermented cabbage (every person eats about 40 pounds of it per year)
>Live squid
>Seaweed soup with anchovies
>Steamed pig intestines
>Dog meat soup
>Raw penis fish (it's a real thing)
>Chicken hearts

Etc. etc. Every time my Korean roommate cooks kimchi, I feel like I need to spray the entire house with Febreeze.

>chicken heart
>bad

I agree. And they like very hot spicy food also.

This shit is so fucking spicy. I nearly passed out after I ate it.

There has to be some redeemable dishes though, right? Like variants of existing Chinese dishes.

>Chinese dishes
>redeemable

Yeah, there's some nice stuff to be found in Chinese cuisine, mainly because it's so vast and encompasses hundreds of cultures.

I was watching a drama and they were casually eating chicken feet as if they were chicken wings.

You're speaking to a Chinese person in a Chinese-majority country.

Good dishes in Chinese cuisine are few and far between.

actual chinese people just eat fried shit with plain rice

Hence why I said "some nice stuff", as in I have tasted some good dishes but I doubt the rest is as good.

Kimchi is delicious

But that just means Koreans don't really have anything good to modify. And anyway once a Korean gets his hands on any kinds of food it becomes slathered with kimchi and anchovies

If you don't like asian strange food, you just don't 'get' it. It's like a joke hard to understand. But when you get it, you won't stop.

It's slimy and cold and it smells bad.

How does one acquire a taste for dog meat?

I heard it tastes similar to beer

same as every other food. Koreans can't believe people don't want to eat squid and think the french are fucking crazy for eating snails.
It's like wine when you first have it as a kid or beer.

Would you eat these? They look like they have the taste and texture of sausages, so maybe it's not that bad.

>he doesn't like spicy fermented cabbage

the virgin alarms are going off

>>Chicken hearts
Literally nothing wrong with it

All food from asia is shit

They're a kind of worm, they must be slimy and though to chew but i wouldn't really know.

Westerns like salad with varicoloured dressing and shit, while asian think that we eat grass.

>implying