What's the fastest growing city in your country?

What's the fastest growing city in your country?

What's yours?
Mine is Tijuana or Mexico shitty

Malmö unironically

Yekaterinburg
Moscow
St Petersburg
Sochi
Kaliningrad

conroe tx

Kuala Lumpur or rather the Klang Valley conurbation. It is voraciously gobbling land north and south. Within the next 50-100 years it would be one huge city stretching 100 km in diameter.

What things help she to grow up so fast ?

suburb of dallas, tx is growing very fast as second it hub

Tauranga I think

I think Melbourne

Yourmumopolis

Australian Grand Prix for the win.

Probably Calgary. Job availability, affordability, and overall growth potential. Also slightly more interesting to live in than say, Edmonton.

fuck Dallas

Edmonton
fastest growing m8, not already grown. Calgarys already been good

Moscow

wait a minute...

Edmonton and Calgary have 1.32 million and 1.39 million people. Neither is small anymore. Edmonton lacks a well defined city core, that's why it feels smaller. West Edmonton mall was really damaging on that front, but they're completely redeveloping the city centre airport to residential mixed use now. Hopefully Blatchford works out and Edmonton can fix it's Houston tier downtown.

Melbourne

>What's the fastest growing city in your country?
Austin Texas
Baihai China

>China

Fucking Moscow enclave

the USA is trash
I am going to move to china and become chinese, I don't care what anyone says

if seamilk and that other south african sexpat can do it so can I

I LOVE CHINA

Sure thing

Just don't ever be in the same square mile as.any cars or escalators and you'll be fine

that happens in shithole tier 3 cities

not Guangzhou, Beijing, shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, etc

in the 20th century the bright lights and big buildings of NYC attracted workers from all over the country. In the 21st century the same is happening for CHINA for people across the world

>Guangzhou, Beijing, shanghai, Shenzhen, Hong Kong
Those are still complete shitholes compared to any developed nation's cities.

they've both explicitly said that China is getting worse for foreigners and that they don't recommend moving, only visiting

>they've both explicitly said that China is getting worse for foreigners and that they don't recommend moving, only visiting
proof?

their lives are pretty good

and regardless of what they say, that stupid south african fuck has a doctor wife and barely makes an income, he has ZERO right to complain

even C-milk has a rich as fuck wife

While Austin is the fastest growing city, the fastest growing area is actually Williston, North Dakota, which has seen population growth of over 50% since 2010, having gone from 29K people to 49K people. The two fastest growing counties in America are the two here, and in 2014 the county had the lowest unemployment rate in the US at 1.2%. In case you're wondering, it's all because of oil. The second fastest growing metro area in the US is also in North Dakota, about 150km away, but it's much smaller (only 32K people at the moment) and only has a paltry 25% growth since 2010.

Is all that growth coming from Muslims and other minorities?
Why?