HAPPENING THIS IS NOT A DRILL

TURKEY JUST SENT TROOPS INTO SYRIA
rferl.mobi/a/tracking-islamic-state-turkey-syria-northern-aleppo-kurds/27944150.html

THIS IS OFFICIALLY HAPPENING THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/216865
google.com/amp/www.therussophile.org/turkey-invades-syria-backed-by-u-s.html/amp/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us
cbsnews.com/live/video/turkey-invades-syria-to-destroy-isis-strongholds-near-border/
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/turkey-launches-major-operation-against-isis-in-key-border-town
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=lJAMM5Q3zn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My hitler dubs double confirm this happening

I got dubs again!!! What the fuck!!!

Im not gonna let this slide

What a caveman!

What is your country doing????

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/216865

Moar sauce on this

google.com/amp/www.therussophile.org/turkey-invades-syria-backed-by-u-s.html/amp/?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Even moar sauce

cbsnews.com/live/video/turkey-invades-syria-to-destroy-isis-strongholds-near-border/

How much fucking sauce do you need?

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/24/turkey-launches-major-operation-against-isis-in-key-border-town

Moar sauce goddammnit get in here!!!!!!!

bump

Fucking ctr shills!!!!! Im not letting this slide

Thank you based kraut this is fucking huge

We had threads yesterday there was a livestream it's actually Day 2 Now.

Goddamn faggots worrying about shill hill this is ww3 goddamn starting you immensive faggots!!!!!

Bumping for interest

Yeah, but its fucking confirmed leaf.

bump

Bump thi is awesome, if Putin truly set them straight and they're with Assad against isis I may actually hold some respect for Turky for the first time in forever. First for Turky in he new Russian federation

>attacking a criminal organization created by Israel and US
>WW3
are you this retarded? it's an obvious proxy war to cause a chain reaction.

didntt the ruskies just break bread with the turks in a trade deal??

Wouldn't be surprised if the turks just attack the kurds instead. dont trust those zionist pigs.

Erdogan lays a hand on my Kurdish qts I'll fucking burn his poor excuse for Constantinople to the ground

I dont know, this is big, russia and syria doesnt like this

>not watching the beginning of the operation live this morning

Where have you been user?

Sooo...we WWIII now?

The kurds are probably the targets,don't trust erdogan

Been wageslaving. Why arent there any threads on this???

Just go to /sg/ you retarded fucks

He's literally admitted the Kurds are the targets and issued them an ultimatum to go to the east bank of the Euphrates

It's all confined to the Syria General threads

Probably because Sup Forums is getting prepared for the apparent SJW/feminist/newfag raid after hillarys alt right speech

you know, i was so eagly awaiting ww3 since 4th grade. what i didnt expect was that i would fell in love with my soulmate. and that i'd lose her again then.
now my whole life is ruined and i dont want to have fun in apocalypse afermath anymore. i just want to die. i am so sad.

join the FSA

Yeah and there are 10 threads at least right now about this, there are 0 about ww3 fucking startin

shoot me a gun my way.

Thats what i think, that turkey is trying to secure kurdish clay

fight isis
>be suicidal
>die a hero
you win

WW3 won't start until exactly 4 months after the Syrian War ends which will end at exactly 500,000 casualties combined

can anyone hint me at how to get a gun? here?

If you reach Aleppo, Obama will hook you up with some TOW missiles

Leave Assad alone you Turk bastards!!

Got any proofs?

i just want a pistol. here in germany. i asked on krautchan but they dont want to give me one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Civil_War

Dubs aint lyin

What does this have to do with this situation?

I'm calling BS.

>turkey invades ISIS controlled Syria

I don't even know who's jewing who anymore

im calling putin.

the jews.

How many are involved in the Syrian war at this point?

History repeats itself.

over 9000 parties having parties.

THERE'S

NO

GETTING

OFF

THIS

RIDE

FUCK

i could've told you it was pointless doctor freeman. if only you had used your boundless energy for a useful purpose. like... um.. prepping.

K*RDS BTFO

But how will it repeat this time?

You don't know shit about Syria do you?

Kurds are a meme

kek is a meme.

What do you know that i dont?

The question is:

What are Erdogans plans?

Was he all the time a 3 and 1/2 D chess master who used ISIS and the kurds as he liked to cement his own position of power and now he tries to get rif of both?

i have cousins living in the US (don't worry, they are legal with american citizenship and are half iberian and half germanic) and I am, since the start of the presidential campaigns, worried about them, I don't want them to go to a senseless war and die alone in some gods forsaken desert in Iran or Syria

If Hillary wins I am truly worried

> namefagging is a meme

STFU you bastard kek is real

eternal reply source.

Holy collosal fucking fail batman

not just dubs..

>Masonic Dubs

the question you should really ask yourself is why do the elites want to destroy the world?

thats the question.

now, a post said "the reptiles gave us the order to initiate ww3" but im not quite buying that.

That explains it

Because there are too much people on the world, they want a big reduction and rule over the rest

You've won sir we no longer need the Internet

Erdogan wants weak kurds and a neo Ottoman Empire

He's been using ISIS, the FSA, and the kurds as pawns to keep Syria weak and is now using leverage he gained with Russia and US to occupy the upper Euphrates which both keeps the kurds weak and gets him one step closer to the Ottoman Empire

Most ISIS forces he 'conquered' will just be integrated into the FSA units he's advancing with

Turkey itself is a pawn however.

Putin is using him as to get the opposition to fight among themselves so Assad can swoop in and make gains. Obama's adminstration is using him to nominally weaken ISIS to put themselves in a better position to defeat Trump in the election

Will Erdogan go rogue on US/NATO?

Do you understand that it happened yesterday?

Anyway, does someone of you guys know what game king roach and Americans play? I mean roach flew to Moscow some days ago and begged for normalization of relations but now he is going absolutely MADMAN mode and invade Syria without resolution of Russia.

And Americans. Yesterday Kurds were friends and allies for them but now they support Turkish advancement with air strikes. What the fuck is going on? Where is reaction of Kurds?

pls explain

Depends if he feels he can trust Putin and China

Isis may have gone too far,

But why would assad agree to lose land to Erdofag?

Better than US backed kurds

WW3 is unlikely to happen, the global elites have invested way too much in the developed countries to let them go to war. Only reason they're letting mass immigration happen on this scale is because they're intentionally fucking over shitskin countries in order to gain control over them. Remember, globalism doesn't work if the globe gets nuked.

We agree most elites are of the desert religion variety and it's offshoots.
Whether or not you believe is irrelevant. They do and they are setting stage for the prophecies to unfold.
They believe that if they do this, they can force the hand of god, thus proving our power to, in some way, control the hand of omnipotence.
We become the new gods, ushering in their idea of heaven on earth.

yeah, but then there is the thing that my higher source tells me that i will be free in the aftermath. so maybe something "unexpected" is sheduled to happen to them during these times.

But isnt Assad more Kurdfriendly than Erdogan?

and even if he had to give up lands to the Kurds wouldnt it be better to have a buffer state between you and the Neoottoman dictator?

>exactly what they said in 1912
>exactly what they said again in 1938

Yesterdays news boy, check /sg/ syria general for more info

FUCKERS KILLED MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=lJAMM5Q3zn8

>kurds/SDF saw assad weak and started taking clay in northern syria that were held by the SAA while also shifting the balance
>"haha what are you gonna do about it? you are already as extended as you can be with your armies, biji kurdistan >:)"
>ONE DAY after this happened Turkey moved in with their army/special roaches and the FSA to take both IS and kurdish clay to return the balance
>"w-we were just joking, please help us Russia"
what the actual fuck is going on in this war

What source? God?

is their idea of heaven on earth coincidently total freedom to do what ever someone wants and respecting other people and so on?
because thats what i have in my mind. and if i am mindcontrolled, i want to know.

i thought so. but i constantly think if this isnt just mindcontrol.

fuckers killed my wife

>american education

Assad doesn't have much say at the end of day. Putin's pulling the strings and he would rather have a Turkish wildcard than US backed Kurds

i cant take this.

Turkey is going for revival of Ottoman's. Erdoshit does not give a shit about Russia, NATO or EU.

USA is supporting Israel by shitting up Syria and cutting off Hezbollah from Iran.

This kight be a move by turkeyrussia to make it look like turkey is on the usa rebel terrorist side. Could be a stunt

So some turk tell me how far into syria turkey sees as "its people"?

how?

Well we will see.

Wow I just realized that wie all are literally disposable pawns in their game.

There are no human rights.

the whole world is a stunt. DONT YOU GET IT FUCKING REATRD?