What's the most badass normal military unit in your country Sup Forums?

What's the most badass normal military unit in your country Sup Forums?
By normal I mean as in not special forces, so no SAS, or FFL.

Also what is there primary job?
In the USA the Marines primary job is the securing of the Pacific, and protection of the west coast, Hawaii, and American allies such as Aus/NZ, Japan, and South Korea.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c38PjoETwNM
youtube.com/watch?v=LROXYeJweV8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podhale_Rifles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The marine's primary job is to rape Japanese school girls and diddle their kids.

don't know don't give a shit either

Nobody cares about their military as much as we do. People in the military are too glorified here. Hence the "thank you for your service" meme

Infantería de Marina (muhrines)
They are just based af
They are mainly required to provide security for ports and the coasts
Later that have been key in taking out drug lords
Also maybe rifle parachute brigades but I guess they could count as a type of special forces

who else doesn't respect the military.
I don't hate them but really it's just another job. I should respect the farmers who provide food to our country too? Well I do but the love of the army in america is ridiculous and how dare you not suck every man in uniforms dick

>respect farmers
Yes you should
That’s unironcally a very rough job

JTF2 but we only have 300.

None of them ever died in combat before though.

GROM
youtube.com/watch?v=c38PjoETwNM

Even americans give them praise as one of the best of the best

Other than that all of our militaries branchers are basicly the same, only diffrence is in uniforms but other than that its the same shit. However i like our "podhalanczycy", their uniforms are badass
youtube.com/watch?v=LROXYeJweV8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podhale_Rifles

what I mean is, the average person doesn't bow down and show great respects to a farmer. I know it's hard and I respect them, just like anyone who works a job and keeps this place running. soldiers don't deserve to be treated like gods

>"thank you for your service" meme
Lost a bit of respect for my step mom when she said that at an airport to some army kid.

FFL are regulars my dude.
They have some elite units but they are not special forces in their own right.

In the UK it's the Royal Marines, or of the regular army, the Parachute regiment.

This guys

Royal Marine Commando = by strength and guile
Parachute Regiment = lets pound the shit out of them with everything we've got

All of the British army are pretty badass though. What we lack in equipment and numbers we make up for with training. Friendly reminder that the nutters from HM forces did a bayonet charge.. In Iraq..

Here we have a different approach to respect muh troops
People are thankful for the things they do during natural disasters
They are always the first to be there and do a lot of work that shouldn’t correspond to them
My guess is that if they went to fight oil wars people here would hate them

thats good. is the army less corrupt than the police? do they have ties with them?

In order the navy is mostly clean closely followed by the army, mainly because the army is 4 times as big as the navy
But they are so much cleaner in comparative with cops.
They have a sense of honor at least for their job
I’ve heard many soldiers complain and hate on police even federal police because they sleep on barracks or camps outside towns and the cops get hotels rented for them in missions and they still have the fucking face to be corrupt.
But even federal police ain’t as full of shit as municipal police.
Those are utter trash at the service of god knows who

>What's the most badass normal military unit in your country Sup Forums?
Royal Marine Commandos, they have the longest basic training in the world.

pretty interesting. always figured the whole system was fucked there but now I know

Our gendarmie General Operations Force. Such an unassuming name for a police division equipped as light infantry and trained to put down commies, pirates and terrorists.

Probably the navy, they are busy guarding one of the busiest shipping lane after all filled with pirates. Too bad they are always the political punching bag and blamed for a 200 strong pirate army sneaking in even though they barely have enough ships and equipment to cover the entire coast with 6ships to cover 4000km long coast.
>when hulls are so lacking logistic ships had to be conscripted into ghetto sea base

FFL is considered a normal military unit though, and not special forces. Otherwise I don't know, maybe the Chasseurs Alpins. Skiing and shooting is pretty badass I guess.

So kinda like the SS from WW2?

Probably marines, but idk

Its follows Bong methods
>GOF goes to fight commies,state infiltrators and stuff
>calls in artillery,airstrike and armor
>look its not 'military action' but 'police action backed by military' so its not a 'war'
Bongs use this method hence our communist war are called Malayan Emergency. Since its not technically a 'war' using military you can skip the war compensation, geneva and all those troublesome stuff amd instead just report some police brutality.
Same thing happened in 2013, Lahad datu battle is called a 'standoff' even though its F-18 dropping paveway,rockets and 200 armor just because the police are the frontline fighters.

Go on but with green text

Parachute Infantry Brigade
they are the first to respond on the occasion of any treat, internal or external.
There are 13 battalions.

disciplinary batalions (penal)

Picreal