You wake up in Winnipeg

You wake up in Winnipeg...

I go home

I proceed to get stabbed by an abo drunk on mouthwash, while walking home to my apartment in a -40celcius weather

"Autochtone" (Autochthonous) is, in fact, not a synonym of "Aboriginal", but rather a synonym of "Native".

Why not just use "Aborigène"?

>Donald St
Wow. Looks like the annexation of Canada happened sooner than I expected.

It's mostly just a feather nigger ghetto IIRC.

start to puke in disgust
jump out of the window

This

I’d be excited to buy a bus ticket to the US and experience America.

kms. Winterpeg is Canada's Omsk

you forgot the part where during that same night a huge snow storms hits the city and he walks his way through the blizzard with just a jacket and he passes out with a can of chef boyardee in his hand.

I have lived in Winnipeg my entire life, now taking questions.

I remember watching a movie called "My Winnipeg" or something like that, many years ago. It blew.

>go to greyhound station
>buy ticket
>exited to get home
>get on bus
>some fucker cuts my head off, while eating my eyes, nose, and ears.
Such is life in the peg

Omsk is known for it's drug crisis, so not really.

Go find restaurant which makes good vareniki

My grandma made the best vareniki. Especially with rhubarb sauce made from her garden.

What a retarded name

>Oh hiya buddy, what is this city aboat, eh?

I'd fit right in due to my advanced Canadian culture skills.

>oppress natives for generations and steal their land
>waahh, why are they poor and resort to a life of crime

Fuck you, SJW.

"What the fuck. How did I get into Canada?"

Saddest place I've ever been to.

I was an exchange student in Winnipeg for about 5 months and although Manitoba is quite beautiful it is also incredibly miserable and bland. I felt the people there lived very sheltered and boring lives and met only a handful of actually interesting characters. I couldn't be happier when I left. Miss my host family though.

It happens a few times a year... usually because I fell asleep on the plane and woke up at the airport, or because I jumped into a cold hotel bed and woke up sweating my bag off.

Does that make Sudbury our Norilsk?

Welcome to Canada, its like this everywhere.

It really isn't, and thank god.

I mean, there are some good places in the Peg, and some serious nonsense, but the gacked out native throwing punches or pulling knives stereotype exists because they exist, and whitey's followed suit.

It's the only place in the world I've been punched for wearing a tie.

Still no DTES

i feel trapped in the prairie cities

>no amusement parks
>long and cold winters
>vast empty fields that stretch for kilometers
>nothing is within walking distance in the city
>we get seamonkeys instead of qt east asians

>let me tell you about your country

Native tribes here have been conquering and slaughtering each other for a long time, they consistently oprressed each other. They can fuck off for all i care

St. John's is Canada's ______?

fug forgot pic

St. John's is Canada's Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.

Calgary is pretty good overall. I've lived in Vancouver, Toronto and Calgary and can honestly say I prefer Calgary. But then again its half-west canada, half-prairie, unlike the 'pure' prairie provinces where its just fields and snow.

London is Canada's ________?

Vancouver
>inb4 Toronto
Toronto is way more like New York than London 2bh

you fucking retarded shit
I meant London, Canada

specify you pale skinned shrek mutt, London, Canada is absurdly irrelevant

London is canada’s meth capital

Source: i’m from london

>irrelevant meth capital
Neat, I didn't know Canada had their very own North Dakota

Look for work and prepare to justify my sudden appearing in Canada without get deported.

Good one

>tfw living in Montreal
>tfw cheap housing
>tfw good metro
>tfw cheap tickets to Europe thanks to Icelandic airlines
>tfw best cuties
>tfw uncucked Quebec culture
>tfw best poutine in the country

My experiences with Mexicans in Canada:

a) upper-middle class private school students
b) farmworkers

just the french version of toronto, just filled with haitians instead of pakis

>best cuties
>uncucked culture

Lmao, I see more and more ads by the day with a white woman and a black guy here. And the best cuties in Canada, let alone Quebec aren't here, they're in the far suburbs or small towns. Same with Toronto.

Fuck winnipeg, even other natives hate winnipeg natives
>let me tell you about your people
we as a human race have been slaughtering eachother from the beginning of time.
But regardless, the past 150 years had brought us together closer with other tribes due to the fact that the canadian government had treated us all like dirt, from BC to nova scotia.

>why?

I WANNA LIVE IN MONTREAL SO BAD

I would probably like living there

Newfoundland is Canada's Poland. The best Newfies move to Alberta and become plumbers and oil riggers and what not. The people who stay in Newfoundland are mostly unemployed alcoholics on welfare.

Winnipeg is alright, and dosn't deserve it's reputation. It has the benefits of big city living (good restaurants, nightlife/entertainment, professional sports, etc) but without the big city cost. Just dress warmly and watch out for the injuns.

looks nice

>winni
>peg

hot

>a bunch of anglophones (Canadian, American and otherwise) live there too

HELL

JESUS CHRIST, ITS SO COLD

FUCKING LEAFS AND YOUR ARCTIC WINTERS

It's a nice city if you stay around Downtown

Good, it keeps the shitskins away

Walk straight up to the first Canadian I see and spit straight in their face. Quickly side step behind them and choke them out until they fall unconscious. All the other Canucks around will run to his or her defence and will try to restrain me but due to my superior Australian strength they all just become limb piles on the ground. I will then proceed to sprint to the air port and catch a flight home.

-23C a little much for you? :^)

One time I was looking through job advertisements in Whistler BC and saw a few that said "Australians need not apply."

I cross over the border to shop in grand forks

based leafs

Bet it was for a job at a ski resort. Aussies love slaying all the local talent that arrive to give some snow boarding a go.