Ooh say can you see

Ooh say can you see..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/dancingboys/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

afghan here not sure how I feel about this

Are you an agent of chaos and malevolence in the world? What's it gonna be?

>Sept. 20, 2015
ah yes
also, this is relevant: youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

by the dawns early light

bend over

*bombs wedding*

Even if it's few years old, it's still brilliant.

>Dan Quinn was relieved of his Special Forces command after a fight with a U.S.-backed militia leader who had a boy as a sex slave chained to his bed.

>“My son said that his officers told him to look the other way because it’s their culture.”

they fuck goats. you're special forces, not martin luther king jr. coming to set their society straight.

>be special forces
>forced to work with child molestors backed by US

it's not about being PC and accepting of other cultures, it's about completing a mission. you would accomplish nothing by killing some muslim leader working with your special forces because he's a pedophile. nothing except failing whatever mission you were on

And what exactly is the mission? Does even Mattis know why he authorizes million-dollar bribes to child rapists?

Lol what fucking mission, help a filthy degenerate kidnap more innocent kids? No wonder you americans support my country in the name of diversity.

but this may piss the locals lad
you can't close you eyes to shit

yeah well then they shouldn't justify to the troops saying literally "it's their culture !"

if anything it goes directly against your own government's ideology that all cultures are equal and pedophilia is immoral : both are impossible to have at the same time

just tell the soldiers "okay boys they are disgusting fucking pedos i wish we could kill them, but we have a mission to do, for the us of a and for liberty" or something
not this bullshit about culture

if you think the world's black and white, you wouldn't last long in SF. i guarantee you they do things more fucked up than that

I read about this topic some time ago. It was pretty fucked up. One of the local Afghan police members kept a boy chained to his bed for rape.

how would i know what the mission was?
>Mattis
2015 comes before 2016
>Lol what fucking mission,
how would i know
i'm sure the soldier was just pissed and the newspaper made a story out of nothing

alri ahmed hope you're enjoying your stay in the states

The soldier beat up a child rapist because of the afghan child sex slave chained in bed, he was kicked out of the army for disobeying. The newspaper made a story out of these problems because it's not the first time US troops were told to ignore the child sex abuse.

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/dancingboys/

I thought it was a pretty well known within your society such things occurs.

>The soldier beat up a child rapist because of the afghan child sex slave chained in bed
he beat up a vital connection in their mission? then kick him out. he shouldn't be in SF.
>it's not the first time US troops were told to ignore the child sex abuse.
no shit? you're working with contacts in the middle east. they're all pedophiles, rapists, goat fuckers, and closet queers. doesn't mean you virtue signal and fuck up a mission. leave your moral sense of superiority back home
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
>The book emphasizes that Russia must spread Anti-Americanism everywhere: "the main 'scapegoat' will be precisely the U.S."

>omg US is evil for playing world police!!!!
>omg US is evil for not playing world police!!!!

>he thinks im russian for pointing out how pathetic your military is for defending a degenerate child fucker

How low.

so you're ignoring every rebuttal i've given so far and are back to "evil US rapes children" again?

At least some of them have been getting more and more """""red pilled""""

oh god i wish i had a sex slave

i want to be a sex slave. i can be your little piglet

>i want to be a sex slave.
Me too.
But I'm really ugly. I could literally walk in any third world country at night, and need not fear of being assaulted nor abducted.
Gangsters would be all like - shieet nigger, did you see that cracker? Holy fuck, that is the ugliest son of a bitch I ever seen. What the fuck are you doing here? Just get out, shoo, you're bad for business.

how tall are you? would be hotter if a shorty like me made a taller guy kiss my feet

just get fit, user

>At least some of them have been getting more and more """""red pilled""""

Ah yes those were clearly all U.S. servicemen. You idiot

Why are you laughing at? shitskins like yourself?
you must be someone's boy too lmao

are there videos on liveleak?