Well Sup Forums?

I just heard of this thing called the "alt-right"

And I am saddened to hear people with your beliefs exist in 2016, what the hell is wrong with you? Tell me this is a joke.

How can you be so closed minded and hateful when all the information available to you today proves we are all equal?

The only thing worse than muslims are muslim apologists. No you fucking idiot, we don't care which year it is, we're sick of muslims and islam as well so hows about you beta cucks stop licking muhammad's balls and grow a spine and stop fucking being apologists for cave-dwelling pedo-worshiping cocksuckers?

>abandoning your faith in Christ
Enjoy eternal damnation muslim scum

Don't worry OP it's all satire haha!
Don't take anything you see on this sub board too seriously X). :D

We're really very friendly people when you get to know us >:)!!!!

>he didnt look at the flap

>2016

You're going to catch a lot of fish, OP.

Fuck you muslim scum! Hillary will gas you all!

Heil Hillary!

I wonder what she would do if her mom insulted Mohammad?

based paki

Yup the problem is that we had an invasion from CTR and they are shitposting in our behalf :(, see im a latino

>Australia
>Not a shitpost
This is Ausbait bait #576: The Pretend Newfag

And this is coming from pakistan
gj bro, you lessen your nations shame

Damn. There are anti-Muslim Pakis?

>woman kissing
Absolutely Haram

>flag

There're anti muslims everywhere where islam has any sort of foothold whatsoever

While you cucks pissed on the grave of attaturk for some illegal isis oil, we're working hards towards finally achieving our secular state which was the vision of our forefathers, both of whom were secular and one of them a mason. Islam is on a rapid decline here, newer generation has rejected pedo-worshipping.

>How can you be so closed minded and hateful when all the information available to you today proves we are all equal?
I have never seen any credible information to prove this.

>flag
>1 post by this ID
Alright, you had your funny aussie.

but its an islamic republic, i mean without islam your just indians

>Pashtun/Punjab/baloch/Kashmir majority Pakistan are Indians

Barely

I don't believe that for a second mate. We are supposed to be the most secular Islamic nation and look how that's going

god speed, secular Paki/likely paki christian

you all look the same, the only reason i can tell a guy is paki is because his name is khan or mohammed

We aren't equal and once Hillary is president all the shitskins will be gassed,
We have to get Hillary in to save our white nations from this filth.

That's because you've allowed Erdogan to dictate non-secular political stance. He continues to reach out to the muslim hillbilly's of Turkey whilst purging secular intellectuals and military officials. Your people are responsible for turning the once mighty secular state into a suicide-bombing shithole.

Can't do anything about stupid. If anything the jailed Kemalist officials are now being largely put back in office again. I think it's mostly to save face but regardless of motivation it's a good move.

Ex pedo-worshipper
>pakistan's assasinated lady prime minister
>prime minister
>leader of opposition
>chief of army staff

Nice meme

>One cross for a Muslims roach
>One cross for a Heretic

That'll be 3.50 cash

>pol
>alt-right

Fuck you, crocodile niggers aren't welcome here.

Can't wait for Hillary to win the election and nuke you and your man eating spiders to oblivion.

What is the most popular nasheed.

damn that lady is allowing her daughter to fall into hell gg

while i appreciate the meming, heretics do not deserve the glory of such death

Beats JIDF

An upper-class white girl living comfortably in a first world nation has no fucking legitimate reason to convert to Islam other than to make you seriously think. Fuck this bitch. She'll change her piece of shit religion in a decade at most.

I sincerely hope Turkey's revives to its glory that was a few years ago. You folks had the best airlines and beating all toursit destinations in europoor. The secular Turkey was a ray or hope for all of mudslime countries worldwide. Unfortunately it's too late to reverse the effect since any mass gathering/protests of secular youth will be dealt with gas & batons. Rip in peace turkey

pretty much

Alright, in a once of life time deal.
One Heretic on cross and burn to death
5 bucks.

I wonder how it feels to be betrayed by your own offspring to the point that they espouse a belief system that demands your death.

>I just heard of this thing called the "alt-right"

No gore or pr0n yet? I am disappointed in you 4chin.

Have some lovely vulva to shake off the invaders.

>flag

Thanks for sliding this thread based Paki-bro. I hope more middle class Muslims get disillusioned and leave than middle class white people get confused and join Islam.

>*tips fedora*

Holy shit that muzzle's eyebrow.

Seriously, does converting to that religion cause hair to grow out of every follower's face?

I've seen 12 year old muslims with mustaches (and that's the 12 year old girls).

I can vouch for my country because I live here. I'm late 20's and I haven't seen a revolution against islam like this before in paki land. There's a reason why ISIS has failed to establish itself in pakistan. Military remains secular and since it's nuclear armed, the future is bright for Pakistan and gloomy for pedo-worshippers

Do people really fall for these bait thread ?

That picture is beautiful OP. So glad to see that the western world is becoming more progressive and tolerant to everything, including Islam.
Take notes racists, hopefully you will have outgrown your hatefulness and bigotry by the time your kids come out as gay or Muslim.

C'mon straya the speech hasn't even happened yet cool your jets shit posting

GOD DAMMIT AUSTRALIA!

THIS ISN'T A DRILL.

The next 48 hours will DECIDE if we decend into WW3 next year or not!

Can you not shitpost for 48 hours???

FFS!