You're here with me a million miiiiles away :')

You're here with me a million miiiiles away :')

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_72RkQV25Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting cucked by your AI gf

see no just
hear no just
speak no just

this is a nice song

sometimes people just grow apart user

this movie fucking sucked. another movie about some boring middle class guy whining about his lovelife with the lol so quirky xD twist that it's a cpu OS. not to mention the lol so quirky xD normcore wardrobe and aesthetics and pastel color scheme. an unwelcome addition to the artistically bankrupt mass market "indie" film that includes such shitnuggets as Garden State, Running With Scissors, Juno, and Little Miss Sunshine

>the lol so quirky xD twist that it's a cpu OS
How the fuck was it a twist?

This movie made me fucking cringe.

>such shitnuggets as Garden State, Running With Scissors, Juno, and Little Miss Sunshine
also:
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Me and You and Everyone We Know
The Royal Tenenbaums

not a plot twist kind of twist, but a spin on the typical indie rom-dramedy (unless there are a ton of movies out there about guys falling in love with AIs i don't know about)

You can say this ("it was a twist on the typical [insert genre]") about almost any movie

you forgot the entirety of mumblecore and Noah Baumbach films

>her

essential numale core

i liked it solid 6.5/10

sure, if you're a pedantic little shit (i.e., you), but it'll add little to no meaning most of the time. the spin in Her is worth pointing out since it's fairly novel and a somewhat interesting premise even if the film itself fails to follow through on it

reminder that this movie is about the singularity

the what now?

Don't forget Punch Drunk Love.

them's fightin' words, bub

hipster-core thread?

I didn't care too much for this movie but this song comes up on autoplay a lot for me, and I like it
youtube.com/watch?v=g_72RkQV25Y

This song is actually one of the best storytelling implementations of a score in recent memory. Great way of showing how the AI gets smarter and more intense. The Owl is a really good song too.

Is that Plimsouls song in this movie? I'll see it now.

I KNOW YOU'RE LIVING IN MY MIND

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity