Gary Johnson

Gary Johnson thread.

Why should/n't I vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
youtube.com/watch?v=et6dwlPvIHA
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/gary-johnson-tossed-rival-austin-petersons-gift-of/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/01/libertarian-nominee-accepts-rival-s-gift-washington-replica-pistol-then-trashes-it.html
reason.com/blog/2016/07/06/libertarians-on-clinton-email-the-party
independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/06/gary-johnson-now-supports-tpp/
voanews.com/content/libertarian-gary-johnson-rejects-trump-positions-on-immigration-free-trade/3388624.html
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/05/5-statist-positions-that-should-make-libertarians-run-from-bill-weld
youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg
hotair.com/archives/2016/07/28/gary-johnson-and-bill-weld-yes-weve-spoken-to-mitt-romney-and-hes-considering-an-endorsement/
masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/10/former_mass_governor_william_w.html
redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/07/27/least-one-bush-officially-endorsed-gary-johnson-president/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/22/gary-johnson-backs-co2-fee-to-fight-global-warming/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you a millionaire?

If no, don't vote for him.

He's a globalist cuck scumbag.

He's not Trump

Gary is a shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

Gary threw away the antique gun Petersen gave him as a gift when he endorsed him.
youtube.com/watch?v=et6dwlPvIHA
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/gary-johnson-tossed-rival-austin-petersons-gift-of/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/06/01/libertarian-nominee-accepts-rival-s-gift-washington-replica-pistol-then-trashes-it.html

Gary is a phoney libertarian.
reason.com/blog/2016/07/06/libertarians-on-clinton-email-the-party
independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/06/gary-johnson-now-supports-tpp/
voanews.com/content/libertarian-gary-johnson-rejects-trump-positions-on-immigration-free-trade/3388624.html
conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/05/5-statist-positions-that-should-make-libertarians-run-from-bill-weld

Gary wants to force businesses to provide services, the exact opposite of libertarianism.
youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg

The Libertarian Party is officially an establishment party and most likely controlled opposition.
hotair.com/archives/2016/07/28/gary-johnson-and-bill-weld-yes-weve-spoken-to-mitt-romney-and-hes-considering-an-endorsement/
masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/10/former_mass_governor_william_w.html
redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/07/27/least-one-bush-officially-endorsed-gary-johnson-president/

Gary is a butthurt faggot and a gun-grabbing, open borders, pro-Hillary, liberal shill. Anyone seriously considering voting for him should kill themselves immediately.

U should vote for him if you like his policies mang

THE HIDDEN $30K BECOMES UNLEASHED

Why not? He is probably the best candidate left standing. Be aware though.... your vote DOES NOT COUNT unless you are a delegate. I don't know why more people don't understand this. Being a delegate will cost you a considerate amount of money and time. If you don't have either, then don't vote. It is a COMPLETE WASTE OF YOUR FUCKING TIME. If you don't believe me, then look into the thing called electoral college. It will save you some time worrying about things that you really have zero fucking control over.

your vote doesn't count unless you disable the crooked voting machines.

did you smoke too much weed today?

Popular vote doesn't do anything toward electing a president. I fucking dare you to prove me wrong. If you aren't a delegate, then your vote doesn't count. It has been that way from the beginning to keep people like millennials, who live in their parents basements from having a vote. Want to make a real difference? Become a delegate for your guy.

>be a delegate
You lost your chance. I could have told you how to organize.

We'll get to the rest of the tactics later. This one is just too delicious.

>crooked voting machines
I call them old ladies at the voting booth. I've personally watched them throw my ballot in the trash.

cell phone pics on the internets, user.

I don't have one, so do it for me.

Incorrect, 25 states and Washington DC bind their electors to said state's popular vote.

Was when I voted for Harry Browne, so didn't have cell phone. Sorry.

Take yours this year. Don't get down, user. That's the whole way that what they call classical psychological warfare works.

You might not catch anything. But if you do, then you can be a hero for our country.

Ok... those states are probably the ones that no president has ever visited. Still, you have no say in who becomes president. It is decided for you. Not that the president really has much say in what happens anymore. I would look to the bankers, Lockeed Martin and associated, Haliburton for future advice. They know what is coming.

Nah, fair number of battlegrounds. I also don't feel like tallying the total electoral number here, but it is probably over half.

Admittedly, would be interesting to see a challenge to these state laws and whether or not they are constitutional.

State Control of Electors
There is no federal law that requires electors to vote as they have pledged, but 29 states and the District of Columbia have legal control over how their electors vote in the Electoral College. This means their electors are bound by state law and/or by state or party pledge to cast their vote for the candidate that wins the statewide popular vote. At the same time, this also means that there are 21 states in the union that have no requirements of, or legal control over, their electors. Therefore, despite the outcome of a state’s popular vote, the state’s electors are ultimately free to vote in whatever manner they please, including an abstention, with no legal repercussions. The states with legal control over their electors are the following 29 and D.C.:

Alabama (Code of Ala. §17-19-2)
Alaska (Alaska Stat. §15.30.090)
California (Election Code §6906)
Colorado (CRS §1-4-304)
Connecticut (Conn. Gen. Stat. §9-176)
Delaware (15 Del C §4303)
District of Columbia (§1-1312(g))
Florida (Fla. Stat. §103.021(1))
Hawaii (HRS §14-28)
Maine (21-A MRS §805)
Maryland (Md Ann Code art 33, §8-505)
Massachusetts (MGL, ch. 53, §8)
Michigan (MCL §168.47)
Mississippi (Miss Code Ann §23-15-785)
Montana (MCA §13-25-104)
Nebraska (§32-714)
Nevada (NRS §298.050)
New Mexico (NM Stat Ann §1-15-9)
North Carolina (NC Gen Stat §163-212)
Ohio (ORC Ann §3505.40)
Oklahoma (26 Okl St §10-102)
Oregon (ORS §248.355)
South Carolina (SC Code Ann §7-19-80)
Tennessee (Tenn Code Ann §2-15-104(c))
Utah (Utah Code Ann §20A-13-304)
Vermont (17 VSA §2732)
Virginia (§24.2-203)
Washington (RCW §29.71.020)
Wisconsin (Wis Stat §7.75)
Wyoming (Wyo Stat §22-19-108)

The electors still had enough pull to decide the Bush/Gore election.

>Why should/n't I vote for him?

>Why not? He is probably the best candidate left standing.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
---
IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

Ted Cruz and the Supreme Court decided that one.

The one between the two Bones members.

>$30K
kek

>did you smoke too much weed today?
Possibly for a while now. I don't pay too much attention to the thing called politics anymore. It is rigged. I see why I'm being made fun of now. It is too late. Still, Hillary will not be president. I just can't imagine that the powers that control elections will let that happen anymore than they did Kennedy. No, I'm not saying that Hillary is worth a fucking shit that JFK ever deposited. Just the way it is.

Anti-gun, pro amnesty

"""""(((libertarian)))"""""

dailycaller.com/2016/08/22/gary-johnson-backs-co2-fee-to-fight-global-warming/

>open borders
>legalize all drugs

Are you a degenerate who loves to suck brown cock? Then vote for him.

Because noone is unironicly "libertarian" anymore. Allso he's a massive cuck, Jeb tier useless. Basicly he's a commie on every social isse.

He belongs in a oven.

BAKE
THE
FUCKING
CAKE

SELL DRUGS TO 5 YEAR OLDS