US Postal Service Unveils Postage Stamp Honoring Hindu Festival of Diwali

What the fuck? Why are we letting this disgusting monkey worshipping pagan religion onto our Postage Stamps? I know for a fact I'm not going to buy any of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

richardcarrier.blogspot.com/2008/04/from-catapults-to-cosmology.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe they should be making stamps with toilets on it instead

yeah. if your people can't shit properly, like untrained dogs, you dont deserve to have a postage stamp dedicated to your disgusting religion

Did you know that Indians are the wealthiest minority group in the US? It's surprising they do not hold more power.

I hope you understand there is a difference between having a high median income and actual wealth, like controlling and owning resources.
Jews are the actual wealthiest minority group in the USA, and it's apparent because these jews are pushing their stupid multiculti crap down our throats again with this Hindu postage stamp

Hinduism is the closest thing to the religion Europe had before being corrupted by Abrahamic mid-east bullshit.

As opposed to the disgusting, evil jewish religion you belong to, you mean? Fuck off, kike. No jew has any business talking religion to anyone.

Faggot, no one gives a fuck about stamps.

Abrahmic Christianity is the reason white europe is so far advanced and why all the shitskins want to move there. Christianity laid the base for Greco Roman values, not mudhut niggers in bumfuck Sweden worshipping Odin

the sentiment is that it is pushing pagan culture down our throats in a Christian-founded country.
Fuck off Prabjeet

What the fuck are you on about, faggot

>Abrahmic Christianity is the reason white europe is so far advanced
>Shit retards believe

richardcarrier.blogspot.com/2008/04/from-catapults-to-cosmology.html

I want jews to all go back to Israel and get firebombed.

That you're an objectively wrong moron and the religion the kikes gave you is cancer. GET OUT.

You retard, im not a kike. your whole argument is based on some stupid delusional projection you're making up.
I know for a fact you're some disgusting smelly dothead sitting in his curry smelling room in a country that was founded by Christianity, all while he shit talks about christians

>You retard, im not a kike.
You worship the god of the jews, you follow the jews culture and belong to one of their religions while defaming actual European culture. GET THE FUCK OUT. Die, you sack of subhuman shit. You're not worthy of White skin.

pic related is you, you fucking queer. Christian values and superior white intellect is the only reason white christians have advanced the world as much as they have.
i hope ahmed rapes you while you bitch and moan about a religion that founded all the freedom and technology you have in the modern day

I'm Hindu American but still hate this shit. I love Diwali but this is shit!

>I'm Hindu American
You need to go back

there's a time and a place to be racist, and it's not against indians. for the most part, they are a hard working, family-centric capitalistic people. they don't kill other humans in the name of their gods.

so what if they are forced to shit in the streets/rivers in their own country? in western societies they are hard working motherfuckers.

you WANT the indians (and sri lankans) on your side. they HATE pakis (muslims) and other middle-easterners.

ps: you are a dumb cunt

KEK. You think non-whites want to work with whites? Explain why most hindus vote liberal in the usa.
All the fucking same. Anti-white and anti-christian

I don't mind Hindus tee bee heich. I would use a Diwali stamp

Christ is King.

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses. From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.""

Why is forever crossed off at the bottom?

It's just a fucking stamp, who posts letters these days anyway - be better putting it on toilet rolls.

>i don't mind hindus
im sure your nostrils mind them. and your general well being. how can you not mind people who shit on the street and worship cows and cow piss