Might as well vote for Hillary

Trump surrogate on CNN just now :

Andre : No deportation force. Undocumented immigrants will be legalized

Don Lemon : So, amnesty?

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvAMRUEUrE0
realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/11/13/trump_theyre_here_illegally_they_have_to_go_its_not_mean_spirited_it_is_business.html
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/282987-poll-libertarian-johnson-tops-clinton-among-independents
youtube.com/watch?v=bcuc2Qwa3g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait, really? Can someone confirm since i dont watch CNN.

the pivot that was predicted. your demoralization tactics will not work here CTR.

Still waiting on official policy, besides "softening." Odds are, we get nothing, except political bromides, that let people think exactly what they want, and let Trump win the election.

So amnesty is okay then? Fuck off nigger. You niggers mocked Jeb Bush for his immigration policies.

>Trump makes policy changes that will turn away the alt-right right as Hillary is trying to connect him to the alt-right

Is there any chess move that he can't outplay?

He never said he was going to deport them all, just the ones who are committing crimes while hiding behind "muh sanctuary cities"

Don't worry shillposter, the wall will be built soon enough.

Can you give me link or someting?

Did he really said that they wont be deported?

>What is ICE

Fun fact: Every single illegal can be deported with existing laws, it's just that (((they))) have opted not to enforce them.

No SS-tier mandates are necessary (((user)))

Here you go faggot.

Allowing any of them to stay is amnesty.

You're not a true supporter. Watch his interviews and rallies from 2015.

This is what he said and it turned into a meme:

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK.

How does Trump pretend to win without the alt-right?

He isn't going to win the minority vote, his best option is the young white vote.

Trump on Deportation: "They're Here Illegally... They Have To Go," "It's Not Mean Spirited, It Is Business"

Link to video youtube.com/watch?v=XvAMRUEUrE0

Link to article from 2015 realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/11/13/trump_theyre_here_illegally_they_have_to_go_its_not_mean_spirited_it_is_business.html

No, he didn't. He stated in the rally with Farage today that the wall is going to be built and that foreign nationals will not take jobs or benefits before Americans. His campaign said days ago that their implication he was softening border control is essentially yellow-journalist autism.

He doesn't make gaffes anymore and his support is surging in the polls, especially in swing states.

Since Independents are rapidly siding with him, the MsM is trying to erode his base by fabricating policies that they would normally praise as part of his platform.

It's desperation.

>Independents are rapidly siding with him

No they're not HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Poll: Libertarian Johnson tops Clinton among independents thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/282987-poll-libertarian-johnson-tops-clinton-among-independents

Watching you CTR Fuckers try and Divide and conquer is Really fucking funny.
you are not going to sway Acual trump supporters
who Fucking know what he is doing
>muh amnesty
Yeah real """""amnesty""""" when they can't get jobs or welfare and are still on the fucking DEPORTATION WATCH LIST YOU FUCKING DUMB SHITS. AND HE IS STILL BUILDING THE DAMN WALL YOU FUCK HEADS STOP BEING FOOLED BY THESE WEEK ASS FUCKING SHILLS

How am I a shill? Yellow nigger here

Kys malasyan nigger. I asked you 2 times for the link about this no deportation force comments and you didnt react.

You made this same thread yesterday, with same words but you put that female Trump campaign manager instead.

You are probably the same nigger that makes those awful comics.

Sage.

Literaly just happened It's live youtube.com/watch?v=bcuc2Qwa3g8

>how am i a shill for spreading Disinfo to people who have not had a chance to watch trumps speech

Wow so I guess they're the same now!

0/10

Bingo

>CNN live news
his fucking said in his god damn rally TODAY what he is doing
NO FUCKING WELFARE
NO JOBS
WILL GO AFTER JOBS THAT STILL HIRE THEM
THEY ARE STILL ON A WATCH LIST
STOP
FUCKING
LYING

Should've voted for Jeb Bush.

Trump is becoming everything that he was "against"

Was jeb building a wall?

(((Tim Miller)))

No we need hitlery

Lol look at this stupid coal burner. Such an embarrasment to his campaign.

Hillary or Trump it doesn't really make a difference. They're both pro amnesty and love spics

>Might as well vote for Hillary

Vote?

Implying voting makes any difference after obviously rigged primaries?

After the rigged primaries where Ron Paul was robbed of votes and people were arrested for trying to caucus?

The machines are electronic now, dude. The fix is fully in.

I guess pol hates Coulter cause she is not "humane" enough like Trump who would never deport criminals, rapists, and murderers.

Sup Forums hates Rep Steve King now cause he is against Trump

I dislike Coulter because she burned coal. Not because she's right about Trump being a fucking lying sack of shit and traitor to this country.

>OP will surely provide a source