TRUMP GENERAL - OFF TO WAR EDITION

>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Frederickburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
>Trump Rally in Charlotte NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q
ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2a30--j37Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
youtu.be/mFj6PScVwro
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/19611
youtube.com/watch?v=tP_-YIhgF3w
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/24/establishment-republicans-blast-never-trumpers-moral-preening/
youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk
youtube.com/watch?v=2ahDHwYWg8E
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/24/breitbart-news-daily-hillary-targets-alt-right-trump-continues-minority-outreach/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UNCLE DON WANTS YOU

AWOO

Not shilling, but what would be the worst thing to happen if Trump does try to create some fairness to illegals that have been here for decades? It would look good for Independents and Hispanics. As of right now, this is a fairly close race and Trump could use all the help he could get.

UK LOVES TRUMP.

-
-
-
>youtube.com/watch?v=k2a30--j37Q

>/// PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT \\\

/// PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT \\\

/// PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT \\\

>HRC GIVING A SPEECH THURSDAY ABOUT THE "ALT-RIGHT"

>PREPARE FOR MASSIVE SWARMS

>CTR, SJW, SHILLS, NEETS, AND FELLOW LIBERAL FAGGOTRY OF ALL RACES WILL BE FLOODING POL IN NEXT COMING DAYS

>EXPECT THE MEDIA TO GET INVOLVED

>RUN TOWARDS THE BULLETS, EMBRACE THE SHILLING

>PREPARE THE REDPILL SUPPOSITORIES

-
-
-
THIS MESSAGE WILL REPEAT BETWEEN 150 POST INCREMENTS

>He isn't going to deport all the illegal immigrants

God, I hate being in a family of Democrats some time. I had an argument with one of them and I brought up the Clinton Foundation and she said that she didn't care because she already decided who she was going to vote for. She voted for Bernie in the primary and since then has ignored any information about the campaign. I kinda snapped a little and called her ignorant (this was after telling her to read Clinton Cash and other basic crap that would keep a voter informed and her being dismisses of it) for not doing any research and voting for Hillary just because of the D next to her name.She got angry and went on a personal attack (women) on me. Brought up the birther crap, I pointed out that Hillary started that movement. Wouldn't listen. I don't know, maybe it's the woman part and the not the Democrat part. Honestly, if we lose, I am blaming women. Jesus Christ, they never should have been given the right to vote.

Sorry for the repost but I want to talk about this.

Most illegals will self deport when the welfare dries up anyway.

Shilling for illegals would take away more votes than he would gain.

He's fine right now, no amnesty, deporting criminal illegals, and making it impossible for the 11million already here to live.

shill harder pls

Is there a 300 battle scene with Trump in it yet?

thread theme:

>youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Julian Assange on Megyn Kelly's show.

youtu.be/mFj6PScVwro

He doesn't really say much desu.

-Manafort is out
-literally Breitbart runs the campaign
-nigger pandering
-jew pandering
-spic pandering
-no deprtations

Yeah, I'm so fucking done!

>After revising his immigration plan, I now support Donald Trump for President.

Jeb! could have his revenge on all of us if he wanted it.

i made a new webm for the day

>B-BUT IN THE CTR STAFF MEETING THEY SAID TO USE ANIME TO FIT IN

>Oh well, better give our country to them.
we cuckservatives now

sorry to interrupt everyone, but I don't think it's a good idea to post these trump general threads starting tomorrow (THIS WILL AFFECT EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD)
More information:

Wait, are you saying that he IS going to deport all illegal immigrants?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/19611

youtube.com/watch?v=tP_-YIhgF3w
Thread theme mother fuckers

Do you know what's fair? Everyone being equal under the law.

the back taxes Donald

>romanians
>having opinions

Go sell your sister to a snuff film studio, you sub-human piece of shit.

WHO READY FOR FUCKING WAR TOMORROW?

let me mourn. I'm still voting for him.

But just let me fucking mourn dude.
I don't know how you guys are totally okay with this.

It's been an honor posting in Trump general with you all, for tomorrow, we fight...

No one atm

>He's fine right now, no amnesty, deporting criminal illegals, and making it impossible for the 11million already here to live
Wasn't this the plan for the last 14 months? Mass deportations was a meme the MSM started.

You must don the armour of contempt, and no shill will land a blow upon you.

What time does hillary give the alt-right speech?

What the fuck man. I guess officially Trump hasn't made a decision, but what's up with this "muh 20 year family" shit?

>cross-threading your shill question

>let me mourn
>literally nothing has changed

You're good, kid.

Yes.

we have no need of cowards, you can go back

>Establishment Republicans Blast Never-Trumpers for ‘Moral Preening’

The Huffington Post’s Ryan Grim explains why some Republicans think Never-Trumpers are missing the point – and why they should keep their “commercial self-interest masquerading as ideological purity” to themselves.

From The Huffington Post:

>Every day of the Trump campaign seems to bring with it a new article about an establishment Republican whose conscience can’t bear to back the reality TV star.

>For those who haven’t made that decision, these relentless news items are starting to smart. Some Washington Republicans wish these folks and their consciences would shut up.

>One establishment Republican said that many of the defectors had already defected. “Looks like she gave to Obama in 2008,” he said (accurately) of Westine. “Weird, I don’t remember WaPo covering her endorsement then.”

>Another GOPe anonymously called the public parade of conscience “commercial self-interest masquerading as ideological purity.”

>A fourth Washington Republican, who is voting for Trump but doing so quietly, lamented:

>“The slick moral preening in the media by former Bushies and NeverTrumpers at bottom reflects their desperate need to be accepted in the liberals’ putative morally superior universe. Thus their public shaming of Trump and his supporters has nothing to do with the Republican Party or conservatism ― the latter of which they know very little, as evidenced by the egregious big-government achievements that they enabled and advanced in the Bush adm. What they really want is to be liked by their enemies. And oh yes: to assure their well-paying clients who may be thinking of cutting them loose that they are on the side of the right and the true. It’s all so pathetic and disgusting.”

That assessment is shared by others around K Street, albeit not for attribution.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/24/establishment-republicans-blast-never-trumpers-moral-preening/

The majority of his standing base won't vote for him.

Literally THE ONLY reason that big orange idiot is the nominee is because he promised to deport illegals, regardless of status or stature.

ANYONE with that stance could be elected president at this point, because the people don't want to be come minorities in the countries their own forefathers built for them.

If Trump starts granting concessions or exceptions for illegals, there's no point for to his campaign anymore. He will lose 5 times more voters than he would gain.

Y'ALL BE POSTING IN A TROLL THREAD

11:11

Get this bitch out of the campaign

>checked
thank you kek

I think Kellyann is trying to shill for it and Trump is trying to gauge the crowds to see how people react.

I think she has to go.

What are you mourning? If you were a genuine Trump supporter would know it was NEVER AT ANY POINT the plan to forcibly deport all 30 million. It would take the entire two terms. Instead it's much cheaper and less messy legally if we take away all of their welfare and handouts and make it impossible for them to get jobs, as the law is written.

Coercion is cheaper than force.

>have to fight in the meme war tomorrow
>just witnessed my God Emperor say he isn't going to deport all illegal immigrants
>He'll "work with the """""good""""" ones"
>Felt ready to take on the world tomorrow
Huge blow to Morale.
Thank god I have Sup Forums X and Sup Forums pass so I can auto image dump.

It's going to be so bad tomorrow. I have to fight with a heavy heart.

This brings great anger to Qek.

Breitbart is fucking over this campaign hardcore. He needs to jettison those kike-lovers ASAP.

Trump was literally A/B testing, I think he got his answer.

>

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/19611

It's just her talking about Benghazi, nothing damning...

hell, look at all this obvious trolling and dickery already. it's already started user

FOR THE EMPEROR, FOR IMPERIUM--for amnesty???

REMOVE KELLYANNE CONWAY AT ALL COSTS

SPAM THE CAMPGAIN
SPAM BREITBART

>just witnessed my God Emperor say he isn't going to deport all illegal immigrants
He never said he was going to deport them all though, just that they'll be gone. They won't stay when they're homeless and starving, trust me. Being in Mexico is better.

>got his answer

That crowd was full of pussies who didn't mind 20 year illegals. Only those few guys said they want all deported.

>youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk

PAINT IT

BLACK
L
A
C
K

FOR THE EMPEROR!

AltforTrump

Shill thread

AltforTrump

He also wants to build a wall, deport the ones in jail/prison, fix Obamacare, create jobs. I think this is a very valid question to ask. The people on Hannity wanted him to switch views.

>got his answer

This, that was a shill crowd and I hope the hard-liners can get through to Trump on this

Bannon did nothing wrong but Kellyanne needs to drown in a lake of fire.

these crowds always act like a bunch of niggers anyway so who really gives a shit about a town hall. rallies are all the same, all the time

shills drink bleach

we must deport the illegal ones and enforce the law

youtube.com/watch?v=2ahDHwYWg8E

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The answer I heard was "fuck no send them all home". The crowd was the loudest for option A. It's just much less people wanted to stand up and be seen on camera. Shy tory effect in action. The support for "all of them" was much higher when they were just anonymous voices in a crowd.

This, I am so fucking heart broken.

I watched Nigel Farage on stage with Trump tonight.
I saw fucking history unfold infront of my eyes.
I was so fucking pumped. So happy.

and then Hannity town hall happened.
I want to die. If this immigration cucking doesn't make him sore to +10 in the polls, it has been a complete fucking waste.

Halfway through

we'll recycle that one later

Fuck off retard, she's going to win us the election. We've got 75 days to smash Clinton and make Trump look acceptable. She's the reason Clinton is FINALLY getting negative press because Trump isn't out there saying dumb shit everyday that distracts from the narrative.

I'll never understand why half of you faggots seem to demand a return to incompetency.

I made this meme just now, what do you all think?

A wild M'Lady appears.

Listen, user. This is war. Not the kind of war that determines who gets an extra oil field, not the kind of war that you embark on to earn fame, land or riches. This is a war for survival. This is a war to maintain the American way of life. To defend the very existence of the freedom experiment that has endured for nearly 240 years.

There's no time to mourn. There's no time to complain or second guess. You charge the enemy, with everything you have, even if you have nothing. If you see your comrade turn tail and begin to run, you shoot him in the back as he flees. If you can't spare the bullet to shoot him, you hope the machine guns in the rear flank mow him down for his cowardice and set an example to the others.

There is no retreat. No surrender. We must win at all costs. Or this country is over.

They will try to demoralize. Hold strong.

>shill

Been supporting him since his speech last year in June. 20 year families broke the law too. Remember based Trump used to say fuck anchor babies basically? Now he's saying, well, they have parents that are good people I'm sure.

I'm still going to vote for him, I think he's making a big mistake though.

>Recycle when this guy has been splitting threads all day

>Not shilling

>Yeah, I'm so fucking done!

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
---
IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

The people who get access to Fox shows aren't a valid indication of the voterbase.

Recall the Primary Fox debates full of donors and lobbyists.

soar*

Ah, I truely hope Trump sees the same way.

AND I REALY HOPE TRUMP ONCE AND FOR ALL SETTLES THIS SHIT SO WE CAN GET BACK TO FOCUSING ON HILLARY (why was this issue even brought up around now?)

this. the first time he did it, "deport them all" was the clear winner. he probably did it twice to just to test how much effect his charisma could have over the crowd.

ONLY 33 DAYS UNTIL THE FIRST DEBATE
THE DEBATE WILL DETERMINE THE ELECTION, POLLS MEAN NOTHING

#ReichBehindHer

Remember to get it trending

Yes, that is a shill thread, very discerning of you

nothing has changed you stupid faggot. build wall, follow the law

nobody cares about your sob story or your feelings. go play in traffic

day after, when she blamed "a video"
also, chelsea needs an alias for some reason

>he's not saying stupid shit

Except for back tracking on the one issue that made him a viable candidate in the first place

AMMUNITION THREAD
DUMP YOUR DANKEST!

youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

y can i not hold all these feels

>shill thread
>the guy who's been making OP's for a full fucking year

I'm getting pretty fucking mad.

>Breitbart News Daily: Hillary Targets ‘Alt-Right’ as Trump Continues Minority Outreach; Calls for Tough Amnesty

Boyle will also discuss Hillary Clinton’s speech on Thursday targeting the so-called “Alt-Right.” He’ll be joined by Breitbart’s Milo Yiannopoulos and Sonnie Johnson who will break down what we can expect from Hillary’s speech and contrast it to Trump’s successful outreach to the African American and Hispanic community.

breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/24/breitbart-news-daily-hillary-targets-alt-right-trump-continues-minority-outreach/

Not looking forward to it desu. Probably start drinking in the morning and order pizza as soon as the place opens.

Why do you never have a response to this?

Then how about you get rid of the shill link, cunt.

WTF I LIKE HILLARY NOW