Tell me a fact about your country nobody knows about but you

Tell me a fact about your country nobody knows about but you.

its illegal to get a fish drunk in my state

i took a shit in my backyard and buried it like a cat

I have a KARA BOGA folder on my phone

>fact about your country
In 1993, the constitution was illegally adopted.

this country is racist

somebody raped a drunk 16 years old when he was 15 on a camping in pichilemu

They shelled parliament, how its fact nobody knows

We're actually a gay country

Yes, that was also part of it.

We're actually a gay country

KGB took part in destroying USSR.

Gagarin was in contact with aliens

beheading culture in mexico comes from an ancient intergalactic lineage of powerful beings that conquer whole galaxies and which scripts were passed on to us, only a select few of those who really knows the ancient script had found the true meaning of beheadings.
Sadly a group of non-beings that control the minds of the majority of people had waged a war on these conquerors and pulling heads out of someone's body.

Oh fuck.

We're full.

>We're full shit.

Fixed that for you.

In certain parts of the US, the amount of racism expressed by whites is phenomenally and abysmally low.

I vacationed in certain parts of Arizona last month and saw massive mixed kids (white/mexican or white/asian), and it was perfectly fine. I saw a few black families integrated with white families/neighborhoods, people getting along, etc.

It's weird to see the virulent racism on Sup Forums and living in big inner cities, but when you visit certain parts of the USA, you actually see that people can generally get along quite well without the same skin tone/complexion or shared ethnic history. As long as they share the same culture, e.g., American culture, things can generally be fine. If anything, it was boring -- absolutely fucking boring. I don't expect conflict or anything of the sort, but there was no disconnect at all. I saw Mexican kids running around playing with African kids, Asian kids hugging on white kids, teens of all ethnic backgrounds dating one another -- both within their ethnic culture and outside, etc. It's not really known because the media enjoys stroking race relations, but there are actual enclaves in America where race relations are pretty much perfectly, 100% fine. Like there's barely any conflict.

I know this may trigger people and I'm going to be called a liar, but it's just true. I'd probably call me a liar too if I didn't see it myself, but yeah.

There exists genuine mini-Utopias in small town cities across America. We just don't hear about them. They're ... just not known, man. It's insane how fucking boring and well-off they are, too.

I should also state that it isn't just racism expressed by whites that's low, but racism in general.

People are just able to get along in those neighborhoods. A white daughter can bring home a black kid as a date, and there's literally nothing wrong. An Asian girl can bring home a black boyfriend and there's just nothing wrong. I saw entire mixed breed families having picnics and shit. It was so surreal that I almost thought I was having a fucking brain aneurysm.

I'm still shocked, honestly. I don't know what's in the water in those towns, but it's downright ridiculous. That being said, all the towns I was in were relatively middle class, I guess you could say. Maybe that's what it was? But not even that -- I went to the 'lower class' poor districts and they were still, for the most part, kind of the same.

Just weird, man. Just weird. Opened my eyes a lot.

That doesn't sound weird to me, because I've seen a few examples of what you described. Those people are happy and don't give a fuck about all this race shit, they just enjoy their lives as should we all.

I'm glad that there are people who hadn't been influenced/damaged by social media, because lots of hate come from it.

Certain provinces of Canada are still constitutionally required to provide funding to Catholic schools and students in those provinces can attend these schools for free

We never used "For Mother Russia" warcry

Nobody says "Na Zdorovye" when drinking.

We have huge secret cities in the north of Ural where millions of Russians live, Moscow and St.Petersburg are just tourist traps and a distraction for NATO.

Berlusconi is a cyborg

Our ministers aren't allowed to disagree with our King in public.
With the help of a single minister our King has near absolute power.

This.

He refrains from political statements. So people think his role is merely a formality. But constitutionally that's actually entirely wrong.

The Roman colonists in Dacia were actually Semitic Middle Easterners.

Nobody fucking says "mon ami"
That's just weird, it's too personal, and it sounds stupid anyway

If you say so, mon cher.

Italy is one of the biggest rice producers in the world. Rice is almost as popular as pasta.

The CIA supported violent protests against our legitimate president in the late 60s

I can see my city on that map :(

It is legal to protest naked in front of city hall as long as you are under seventeen years of age and have legal permits in chicago

aniki... ;w;

estonians can communicate telepathically. that's why we don't talk much

Only cajuns say that

Quads of truth,

wait what? where did you hear that from?

The shock you're describing is more telling about the US than your description.

That's sad. Kids are kids, people are people.

From the 1340s until 1801, nearly every monarch of England also claimed to be the rightful king/queen of France

also there were always severel claims to the throne at the same time by different aristocrats so there was alot of infighting in england,which made leaving the country to go to war a dangerous endeavor

we are more mutt than america

That’s retarded.

no shit racism is up played by the media. REAL racism in the US is not common. The media just likes to make it look this way for ratings.

>We're full.

We're responsible for giving nukes to Israel
Sorry

what did you get out of it?
also i hate the french now

Lol, it's just a ruthenium release

We did actually have a good reason for not participating in WW2

What is in Northern Siberia?

À fake-flag operation where Israel bombed one of their own emptied military base with jets wearing Egyptian colours.
That gave us a pretext to start an intervention in Egypt so Nasser wouldn't nationalize the Suez canal.
It's called the protocol of Sèvres. The UK and US were witnesses of the secret deal too. It was declassified some years ago.

T-34 wasn't reliable tank

Is this why there are Multinational troops in Sinai wearing orange covers?

In my home state it's illegal to follow a pedestrian at night while holding a lantern on horseback or driving a carriage.

Russians were our friends during Bosnian War

To be fair isn't part of the military backstabbing the government how the Empire collapsed which led eventually to the USSR?

There is a ghost soldier who guards the Indo Chinese borders.he slaps sleeping soldiers. Both sides worship him. He was sikh. They made a temple for him

>no shit racism is up played by the media. REAL racism in the US is not common. The media just likes to make it look this way for ratings.
Honestly I've only seen it a few times and it was black against white and Latino against black. I've seen people try to imply racism to get something or get something more than I've seen actual racism. I do live in the NE though.

FUCK YOU BAGUETTE YOU'RE A MISTAKE

>We're responsible for giving nukes to Israel
>Sorry
I thought it was with material "stolen" from one of our nuclear power plants.

>The UK and US were witnesses of the secret deal too. It was declassified some years ago.
Didn't we refuse to back up your Suez plan?

They won’t portray this in the media. It’s only “white vs black” which is very rare

To the collapse of the USSR a lot of things have resulted.
Including the fact that the upper ranks of the party (Gorbachev) have moved away from the Marxism of Leninism and have chosen a liberal policy.

Oh right, my bad, the US was solicited but Eisenhower refused to join in. Only the UK did.
Anyway the intervention was a failure. With jews, you lose.

>I thought it was with material "stolen" from one of our nuclear power plants.
I don't know about the material, but we did the technology transfer. That's when the Dimona reactor was built.

Many thing were used for the collapse of the USSR
Including the fact that the upper ranks of the party (Gorbachev) have moved away from the Marxism of Leninism and have chosen a liberal policy.

We most probably have oil. When we tried to dig for it after our independence, Ghaddafi stopped us.

Little known fact :
facebook : [email protected] / o2?AaA88fLlii

but you can fix it by just hittingit with hammer just like you would fix lada

immigration works

It's where our oil and gas come from.

This

What if the aliens really did start this?

>What if

Teach me