Sup Forums the next time you are wasting water, remember that the poor children in Britain are dying of thirst

Sup Forums the next time you are wasting water, remember that the poor children in Britain are dying of thirst

just stick your water pipes into the flood water not hard fucking poms

children in Britain could have eaten that toilet

Lamo southern genocide is good

is the UK alright?

Do you think UK will invent pic related in time before it disappears as everyone dies of thirst?

You'd think the cunts had been hit by a hurricane.

>brits
>not retarded
I got some sad news for ya perpendicular Hungary.

More proof that all of the non-poofs left for the new world.

GOTT STRAFFE ENGELAND

anyone else got this weird feeling that UK is going down the shitter

How the fuck are their pipes bursting at -15?

inside job of the polish plumbers for calling them eastern european

The same reason that the entire American south shuts down for two inches of snow.

It's not that bad, desu. It's only made worse because the companies who own the water are shit, and our government is too retarded to seize them back.

>why is a country where it rarely snows or goes below -5 not ready for artic conditions

Pipes get frozen during the cold weather, then the sudden rise in temperatures causes them to burst.

In the Netherlands we have a separate government with their own elections and taxes in charge of our water.

>the sun

I hope this is some kind of joke.

>Be shitthong
>Only liquid available is dirty floodwater and acid mudshits bounce off your face

>-5 is considered arctic for e*ros
pathetic

Has been since 1783.

How can someone run out of water? The same water has been serving our planet for 40 billion years. It doesn't just disappear.

>40 billion years

fingolian education

reading comprehension you autist

water needs to be processed, you don't drink from the ditch outside your rathole now do you?

yeah i know, paddy was being melodramatic. so i replied with a sarcastic comment.
i didnt know fun wasnt allowed

I take every day 2 15min hot shower

We can take it together if you know what I mean

nothing wrong with the death of anglos

this
not so smug now are you fairy cunts

Hopefully the coons I'd say, but the armed forces are most likely fixing the water pipes for the londoners and mancunian twats before the white northeners.

>tfw most available drinkable freshwater in the world

is that the british living room?

yes, we do posses it, don't we

For just TEN CENTS A DAY you can be an angel for little Nigel

OI YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT WATER M8?!?

brits can drink sea water

this is Cedric, he doesn't banter anymore since his father had a bad poo

for just 30 cents a month you can help Cedric and other lads like him to feel cheeky again

Haven't had a hot shower in five months. Really feel like one now. I miss not having to use communal amenities, miss not praying that the loud, violent and angry drunk hasn't decided to wander in and start screech autistically after I finally mustered up the motivation to sneak across at 3 in the morning to have a luke warm shower in the only cubicle that doesn't have defunct plumbing and a door which closes enough to wedge shut.

Running hot water is so awesome.

Just look at these harsh conditions the Royal Marines are having to fight through to get people their food.

As someone whose apartment building had a burst pipe I can tell you it sucks. Especially when your roomate took a big shit and you can't flush it.

>Pipes get frozen during the cold weather, then the sudden rise in temperatures causes them to burst.
>British Education
Water when it becomes ice expands taking up more volume than it previously did. As a solid it can no longer flow freely. Thus the expansive force becomes applied to the pipe wall and fittings causing it to burst. After the ice does it's job water in the unfrozen sections now moves freely through the burst pipe. You can avoid it by burying pipes deep or using heat tracing.

every one of them at some point has put beer in the freezer

that's just the field where they had to land

Euros drink their beer warm.

>Europe is a country

It will be soon

>Just look at these harsh conditions the Royal Marines are having to fight through to get people their food.
Complete whiteout with waist high snow. How can they handle it?

I bet it's all fucking cheese and onion sandwhiches from Tesco.

nout wrong with a cheese and onion sandwich mate

>warm, piss-flavored drinks
bloody brilliant, lad

As long the onions were sautéed in olive oil, that is. Bread slices grilled on butter.

now that's just asking a bit too much
does sound tasty though

>Burst pipes
Just fucking heat the snow up, what makes the difference?

Because you can’t just drink snow water, unless you want flesh eating diseases

>implying beer doesn’t taste like piss anyway

Jesus Christ do you not have plows or competent crews? How is there more snow on the road than on the fields?

>Because you can’t just drink snow water, unless you want flesh eating diseases
Probably nothing that bad most likely just things like a basic sore throat and environmental pollutants.

Like someone else has pointed out, even the parts of the UK that "regularly" get snow, only get a little bit. The UK isn't prepared for it because it never happens. The ploughs that do exist will be in the North of Scotland where it does snow, and clearing motorways and trunk roads
As for crews, they're very few in number. I imagine quite a few bits have been cleared by hand

>Be British
>Get frozen water
>Call in air support

no they're not
be quiet

I'll masturbate to the idea of their parents willingly offering their children to fellate me for a 20cent water bottle.

Is that really how they look now? Haven't been Toblerone'd in quite a while.