Does anyone else feel really bad for her?

Does anyone else feel really bad for her?

My heart goes out to her.

Anyone saying she deserved it for ghostbusters actually need to stop being a pissbaby and get laid.
Imagine having that shit leaked, because you starred in a movie....

This is why feminists think there's a problem. This is the fucking reason.

Honestly all memes aside this made me feel a little sick and makes me contemplate changing my attitude toward shit.

It was literally just a fucking movie. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she killed herself.

Imagine in years to come,

Watchmojo: Top 10 celebrities who committed suicide:

>Leslie Jones, after starring in the all female remake of a children's movie from the 80s, she was harassed constantly by hordes of developmentally impaired young men. The turning point came when her private photos were leaked on the internet containing naked photos of her. On the 15th of September 2016 she hung herself in her Los Angeles home.

She isn't exactly the most thick skinned person, she had a breakdown over someone sending her a picture of her with semen on it. I hope this doesn't push her over the edge.

It really puts shit into perspective. Everything is a meme nowadays, nobody has morals or compassion, the fucking American election is literally being won by memes. Young teens nowadays are a generation of fucking sociopaths. Everyone is a sheltered cunt who has nothing better to do than harass someone because of a movie. Nothing is taboo, everything is a joke. If another 9/11 sized incident happened tomorrow there would be memes within a few minutes of it happening.

Nobody cares about things unless it's happening to themselves, until then it's just a joke.

The Internet has ruined people.

That is the real redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/rkUnvjY.jpg
thetylt.com/culture/are-trolls-ruining-the-internet-for-everyone-else?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tylt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys senpai

KYS

That's the spirit

She's a sexist for remaking Ghostbusters. I hope she keeps getting movie parts that will result in box-office flops, it is very much deserved.

>15 September 2016

Are you from the future?

>HOL UP
*smacks lips*
>I ZEZ HOL UP
*hollers like a wild baboon*
>YOU ZEZ I
*plays victim*
>YOU ZEZ I BE AM A CO-MI-DIN?
*gets shot in cincinnati*

If you're a famous person and you still have nude pictures of yourself on the internet after the Fappening then no, I don't feel sorry for you.

please leave

anybody have the nudes? the other links are all dead

good job getting your practice in for tomorrow's influx.

>waaahhh im (probably) a fucking millionaire waahhhhhhhhhhhhh

You're going to need bleach to wash your eyes out after

>Does anyone else feel really bad for her?
Literally who

Someone on another thread stitched the most important ones in a single image. Don't know why you would want them, but here. Enjoy: i.imgur.com/rkUnvjY.jpg

What does it matter? You'd never believe me anyway.

what people don't understand is that you can't win against trolls . if you call them names and belittle them they will go straight for the jugular.

the only move is not to play

She really not that hideous, but that pineapple hair is horrendous, yes.

I do have sympathy, but on the other hand if leftists want to feel victimized about race no matter how good race relations are, let's give it to them.

i cant believe radio host & shock jock opie "the destroyer" hughes would do this, but im not surprised

She brought it on herselve. There's a reason "don't feed the trolls" was a thing. If she had shut the fuck up and got off twitter for 2-3 months then there wouldn't have been an issue.

Let these fags have their fun. This is the reason why no one takes White Nationalism, Sup Forums, or their message seriously. The majority of the populace here are composed of mental 12 year olds.

agreed

the whole point is humour.

Posting things that she gets upset over because she is so addicted to fame she CANT TURN OFF THE CIMPUTER SCREEN is fucking funny.

posting a DL and passport is not. Identiy theft sucks man, and its just not funny. wy nekkid pics? she never got famous for her bod?
this is too convient for the upcoming ttack on the alt-right thing.

plus, the fact that they announced it days before, thats not hapend with ANY of Her speeches before, its weird.

something is fishy over this whole thing.

>takes naked pictures of herself, uploads them to her computer and gets upset that they get leaked
>implying anyone actually wanted to see these photos
>implying she wasn't the one that started this whole thing in the first place

I'm amazed that she's not as fat as it seems. Don't get me wrong; she's still built like a very, very ugly brick shithouse, but I would imagine she would have more fat rolls than she shows in the frontal nude pic.

I sort of agree with you OP. I think it's the reaction to the victim culture we have. Like everything in our world, we are being more polarized. People either want to constantly play the victim and get sympathy, or they become a sociopath and just make fun of everything like some autistic edgelord.

Yes I feel bad for her
But you're a faggot of the facebook generation
The internet didn't ruin people, you're just venturing out of your hugbox for the first time in your life

Btw if she 'kills herself' thats pretty much a guarantee of massive corruption spanning many industries and establishments

You dumb mick. The top ten highest earning actresses was released yestetday. Jennifer Lawrence toped that list. Harrembe sees some this and leeks her own pics to get mo money.

>Imagine having that shit leaked, because you starred in a movie....
I can't because I don't get my ass blasted by bbc, and I certainly wouldn't take pictures of it and upload it to a cloud.

Dumb bitch deserves it, she's a garbage gorilla and an even shittier human being.

fukin kek gr8 b8 m8 8/8

>Does anyone else feel really bad for her?
No, she's a typical anti-white dindu.

Fuck that guy. Erock army nigga

The majority agrees with you OP. This is why the alt-right, and all of Sup Forums, cannot and will not win.

She has previously been exposed for using racism to promote the movie. Some of her private mails were leaked wherein she writes to her campaign manager about hiring people to do a staged racist attack on twitter to make a scene that the media could report on. Her playing the victim.

Who took the pictures?

I bet it was some disgusting WHITE problematic ALT-RIGHT maniac!

t. Increasingly nervous globalist for the tenth time this hour

this can't be real

>Pissbaby
Go back to tumblr

She did this on purpose because nobody will give a shit in a year. There is no point in feeling bad for her because she is not really human.

This. You can't police social justice on the web.

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I would feel bad for her if it wasn't a staged false-flag to give Hillary ammunition against the "alt-right" and correspondingly Donald Trump. But instead I feel nothing. She earned her hate, but this is quite literally of her own doing so I feel no sympathy.

lol the whole world had forgotten about her 2 days after she """"'quit""""" twitter so she did this to stay relevant

Those responsible will pay. Ms Jones is a strong African American woman and will get through this together with the help of the community. Harambee!

>if you don't pay constant attention to me you are a racist.

I'd fuck

Kek

get the fuck out now

>white dick

God damn wonder which snow nigger is desperate enough for that?

I met her after a show at the comedy cellar in NYC. She was really nice even though I'm not that into her stuff. She's going to continue to be successful.

But like most celebs that overly use social media, she's turning herself into a laughing stock. The celebs that people respect most don't tweet 100 times a day if at all. You think Leo DiCaprio or Tom Cruise sit on their phone and read what the peasants think of them? Please.

I was there was a way to get a source on when these photos were created. I have a feeling in my gut these were taken within the past 48 hours to stir up convienently timed fake controversy.

Who saved that screen cap of an user saying this would happen?

Egg Man also deserves our sympathies for having his personal information released as well.
He ended up in a mental hospital for trying to kill himself due to all the harassment and threats.

I think she did fine, in fact, better than the other women in the movie.

Her 2 biggest problems were, first of all, that the script was garbage. Not her fault. Looked to me like she did the best she or anyone could have done with what the writers and director wanted. For the role she was given, she pulled bringing that character to life quite well. The writing was total crap and everyone knows it.

Secondly, she blew up online over Twitter trolls when she should have blown it off. That can only make things worse. But she went another level and started calling people racist and acting like the Black Lives Matter crowd. I'll forgive her over the bad script but willfully join the BLM idiots thinking that'll scare everyone away and you'll get what you asked for without any excuses.

#justice4harambe

>But like most celebs that overly use social media, she's turning herself into a laughing stock.

This, Celebrities are gluttons for punishment. They are aware of their fame yet still act surprised when they are targeted.

James Woods the only celebrity I can stand these days, dudes twitter is hilarious.

they didnt predict it. they just said it was faked

>I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she killed herself.
Keep pushing dat narrative
Great kayafbe
Well shill'd my friend
>0.05 shekels have been deposited to your account

What does that have to do with "feminism?"

I bet there is less online trolling of women in Saudi Arabia or Somalia than in any "feminist" country.

So, another person on the planet wanted to get laid, even after being on SNL, and somehow I'm supposed to give a fuck?

Would you care if it was Bill Murray's shriveled balls?

Kinda, don't get whats so offensive about her she keeps getting so much attention. She's a professional minstrel, for sure, but I can think of plenty of more grating personalities. Why don't we give Paul Feig that swirly he's always wanted?

Anyone got a picture of the hacked site?

Dumb bitch had it coming all the way.
>having naked pics of her online
>bragging about that worse than shitty movie
>whining like a little bitch to Twitter and getting Milo banned because she can't bear a half-baked taunt
>generally being an ugly angry loud 90 IQ whiny bitch
Fuck her, she is an enemy and by only hoping she falls in a depression I'm being as kind as it gets.

The real question is how much did Hillary pay her to do this?

>I have a feeling in my gut these were taken within the past 48 hours to stir up convienently timed fake controversy.

Doubt it but it wouldn't surprised me if they were leaked for that reason.

Eggy is in a mental hospital?

See did have some of her own inflammatory tweets before all this went down.

She said she'd leave Twitter, then came back.

#Dicksout
#Harambemissle

Ewwww, what a negress FILTH. She's a hypocrite for wanting to "mix" with da white bo'.

TFW no twittertards post nudes in solidarity. I would, but men posting their own nudes is treated as a sex crime. Yawn.

the thing is if she was legitimately a good comedian none of this would have happened. She would have been able to defuse all or most of the attacks against her with a few witty one liners. But she can't think of any.

Remember, she was hired by SNL as way to say "fuck you" to SJWs who demanded they hire a black woman or else be racist.

So they hired some random black woman from LA who quite stand up 3 years before SNL picked her up (she quit because she sucked so bad).

Now she can't handle the heat. Frankly she's in a kitchen she never should have been in in the first place.

I do feel bad for her, most celebs would just be able to say fuck it but she can't.

>mfw

I sort of feel sorry for her, but only because she's not smart enough to just walk away when people starting insulting her on twitter. She black and I know it's a cultural thing with them to take any slight as a declaration of war, but she didn't choose to be black.

She got what was coming to her, but it's too bad somebody who wasn't ghetto as fuck like her (((agent))) didn't shut her twitter down before she made an idiot of herself.

Have you read her racist tweets?

What the fuck are you bitching about? Lots of white female celebs have had their shit leaked, not to mention the whole global politics right now are being dictated by leaked files/materials by assange, snowden, panama etc etc. The only reason some of you cucks are in awe because of this sheboon is because she's a non-talented, UGLY AS SIN fat fucking bitch and since literally anybody that isn't her is attractive by default, you cucks are feeling bad this baboon so you can feel good and righteous about yourself.

FUCK RIGHT OFF POTATO NIGGER

Although I do feel bad, literally all she would have had to do is post one harambe pic with a caption "Woke up feelin fresh asf nigga whuttt" and let shit slide off her. It could have stopped if she didn't rage and attack everyone. But it's a negress. I don't know what I expected.

"Nude leaks are worse than RAPE! Why won't anyone think of the cyber-women and children!
REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Not one bit. She went out of her way to ruin a beloved franchise and piss off the original fans for really no good reason.

She deserves worse.

>pissbaby

you have to go back (to leddit)

If she didn't want to have her shit leaked she shouldn't have had them on the interwebs. KYS idiot.

As a Sup Forums-frequenter, I feel truly bad for her. It's a shame that disgusting online trolls and hackers would do such a thing to this poor woman..

Man, some of us just know what it's like to be ugly as fuck bro so we sympathize with her.

Thing is nobody cares. I never once saw ANY thread calling to doxx her, let alone hack her accounts. This is an obvious inside job by the jews to use as an excuse to push for more internet regulations.

UHUH MAYBE YOU DIDN'T GET THE MEMO.

I volunteer for a suicide mission, sir!

It was a fucked up thing to do. I feel sorry for her

>I think the shill invasion is starting a little early boys

Every time you masturbate to stolen nudes, it's rape.

t. feministas

who cares what feminists think?

You know what to do:

> Do #TrollsRuinTheWeb? Or should you #GrowThickerSkin? VOTE below!

thetylt.com/culture/are-trolls-ruining-the-internet-for-everyone-else?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tylt

You're better than that user, even if you're an eyesore.

>feeling bad for a celebrity

>Feeling bad for a nigger

Get out.

Wouldn't want to leave our guests too disappointed, leafanon.

OTHER THAN THAT THOUGH, I REALLY LOVE MOVIE STARS FROM THE DIVERSITY, AND I BELIEVE ONLINE HARASSMENT IS A BAD BAD ISSUE.

How is cyberbullying real, walk away from the screen, close eyes, et cetera.

If she really couldn't deal with the shit people were posting about her on Twitter, then the solution would have been to get OFF Twitter and ignore them, not to fan the flames.

Yes, Egg Man was committed on Saturday. He went nuts after the police refused to help him with his information being stolen, so he went on threatening rants and tried to kill himself and then the police came and took him to the nuthouse.

>implying they were actualy leaked
>implying it's not a false flag feminist operation to fool goyim like you

if she kills herself then she is a weak and selfish person. In other words, as the weedman would say, If she kills herself, we win.