Name 1( O N E ) ally of the country marked in green

Name 1( O N E ) ally of the country marked in green.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m05pqXsWKno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Donetsk,_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poland

Um, sweetie..

Yes?
Also, poor attempt to paint Crimea grey

UM, SWEETIE..

Irony, but only one they can ally with is Russia.

that's why you shell them in the east?

Georgia and Moldova

Poland.

never

we don't, we also were patient with gas credits they took

No. Most shelling comes from Ukraine army. Fewer from separatists and as I know, they don't shell civilians. Russia provide some humanitarian aid (literally) and there are independant mercenaries and voluteers from Russia.

Russia truly is a nation of angels! Much aid, no warfare, so holy!

Poverty.

Lithuania

You are basically the best friends.

Me.

Not my flag, just me individually.

Everyone but the Russia.

Sad truth Wojak. Government betrays true polish patriots in favour of stable relationship with former enemy. It's the same here.

Not even RT, NewsFront tier

Are you troll or imbecile?

>country

local

How strong and widespread is the bandera movement? And do you think its possible for the ukrainian society to aknowledge him as a war criminal soo our relations can finally move foward?

Cause atm you're basicly shilling about him like muslims are larping about being the religion of peace and that muhammad was a peace loving husband instead of a bloodthirst pedophile who saw things in the desert

Belarus.

Is there any difference from what I wrote? Or you just reacted because it different from your imaginated war with "Russian hordes" (your own people in reality)?

God bless Russia

WE
youtu.be/m05pqXsWKno

Same goes for RP II leaders. Do we complain about Polish maches, Pilsudsky monuments, etc? On your territory you free to do whatever you want, don't understand why poles play victim card here.

Hordes is true. Locals in their army simply died. Majority of males flee. What about shelling - both sides are the same. Moreover, separatists had tendency to shoot "for a tv picture". (Lugansk,Uglegorsk) My point is, there is no saints. And Ukrainian + Red cross aid is exist, and unlike Russian, I'm eating it right now.

I like Ukraine and i wish them well.

What's the marked country even called? Is that Afghanistan?

I thought ukrainian girls were us citizenship hungry
gf says she doesn't know if she plans on staying here or going back once things get a little better

Y-you too...

>Russia shells ukrain
brainlet.jpg

equipment is russian
soilders is russian

pretty much (yes, i get your point shellings wasn't directly from russia)

she means she's leaving you for a better mutt

Most resident house destroying and citizen kills is Kievan responsibility. Also, maidan bands ones who started chaos in eastern Ukraine, forcing them to rebel (they were locals and unarmed at beginning).

Well, I support their existence since we need a buffer state between us and Russia, but also have territorial claims on them.

> pulling the blankets

k
go claim eu budget on new highways to "your territorial claims"

>breadbasket of Europe
>living in poverty
????????

Ok, will do.

pojebany jestes?

Israel, greatest ally to the Neo-Khazarian Khaganate

United States. And it's more than enough.

NO!

1. "bread" is cheap
2. other countries have own "bread".
3. Jews in the deserts make "bread" faster than us. Infrastructure is old.

>hentaibasket of Asia
>living as virgins

?????

This.

>we don't

No one.

In the past couple of months I have come to the conviction that about 75% of all Roosiyan posters are Kreml shills

The rest are suicidal, selfhating faggots or simply autists

Hating this hellhole and hating yourself aren't the same things, Ivan.
Despite what pro-kremlin propaganda and putinbots claim you'll barely meet even a one single person in russia who is genuinely patriotic and loves this shitholes.

>Kreml shills

>anti-Putin
>denying Russia-not-shithole
>leftists

>75%
According to Levada center polls, 84% of Russians support Putin.

Actually 146%

Our best neighbour~

fashist

Texas is Ukraine and Poland's friend. Russia too because oil and gas

Because if you live in a totalitarian hellhole and some random dude or a girl calls you and asks "hey, do you like Putin?" of course most people will say "yes" unless they want to be put on some special list or even suddenly disappear.

>don't understand why poles play victim
thats just what they do everywhere

>Ukraine
>Our best neighbour

The Black Sea is the only good neighbour we have.

Чтo?

Leafland

He is an imbecile
A fucking kid brainwashed by ukrainian education when he grew up
They are not in Soviet Union to help them anymore and they stabbed Russia in the back. For past 25 years ukrops are just rolling in their own shit.

say what you want, man, you are literally (!) brainwashed, a fucking obsessed. I can't imagine who can be so pro russian without any financial benefits for it

The other members of the butthurt belt like Poland.

Now Germany/the EU, US and Israel, historically Russia

Why does everyone hates Ukraine anons?
Not every ukranian is a nazi hohol

I love you Ukraine

Japan
R*Ussian pigs have to die
gib back the kuril islands

pic related

Oh no now that JAPAN is on their side they'll surely win the war. Oh wait Japan doesn't even have an offensive army because they're just a dirty dog serving their white master hahahah

hmm what country is that

anyone that is repulsed at the crimes of Russia I would imagine

Georgia, Lithuania

Lithuania

They can cut off anime from you, and you will die

Why would Russia shell the pro-Russian strongholds? And why would they shell their own cities?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Donetsk,_Russia

Ukraine

I love Ukraine. Don't take poltards too serious.

If they were still making good anime I wouldn't be calling them dirty dogs

They stole Southern Bessarabia and Cernauti though.

You stole a lot of Hungary instead

t. Mykola Bydlonienko

Go fuck yourself kremlin agent. Russian proxies artillery fire from the city, you don't talk about that.

I like the idea of "Ukraine", but I really don't like the implementation. You guys should try harder.

>russians are shelling their own cities
>ukrainian army and their nazi friends from azov dindu nuffin
true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
A lot of bad blood between them.

> an actual bydlo

I bet you are in the ultras movement.

wykurwiaj śmieciu

>brainwashed
Yeah, no. During height of the crisis in 2014 and 2015 the media were putting out at least one or two anti-Russian news a day. If it wasnt about ukraine it was about something else, how Russia is so evil and bad blah blah blah.
I am pro-Russian because I understand their struggle and importance of not allowing the west takes more territories near Russia under its control. I also despise the west and their way of life, and their need to control the whole world. Fortunately their plans came to an end and multi-polar world is being born, world being controled by USA will never happen.

You should know what way of life choose Russian elites and their families. Anyway, it's your opinion, i can't change it.

>LGBT
>support Donbass
It's a cruel trolling

Can't even imagine what would happen with them in Donetsk.

Yes I know and I dont like it. However the elites are basically the same everywhere and I never said Russia is perfect

>Same goes for RP II leaders. Do we complain about Polish maches, Pilsudsky monuments

Piłsudki
>leader who, after Poland regained independance, declared a war on Russia in order to reclaim Polish majority lands

Bandera
>a nazi collaborator responsible for guerilla-style ethnic cleansings during WW2

How are those even comparable?

Equipment is mainly Ukrainian shit from stashes and some Russian old shit
Soldiers are Ukrainian trash from dunbask

>so many Ukr flags in this thread
RARE

It's Pilsudiski, not Bandera was a close Hitler's ally.
It's Pilsudski was responisble for destroying UPR, though it's not pretended on Polish lands, and polonization of "eastern kresy" after that.

Easi fucking ly.

Дa кoнeчнo