Take the pledge

tomorrow is very important

- no rascist shit.
- no jewish shit.
- just redpills.
- don't try to show your powerlevel, autists.

will you take the pledge /pol?

don't play into hillarys hand. just meme the facts. it'll all be back to normal by this weekend.

don't be like jeb.

press P to make the pledge.

P.

>no jewish shit.
>just redpills

Fucking p

It's gonna be biblical.

see, i know, it's difficult.

P

you know, don't encourage anotha shoah, don't call anyone a kike, etc. just for a day.

Fuck off kike.

Seriously. These are two things that can't be separated.

Fuck it, this is going to be the most epic disaster Clinton or any modern politician has ever made.

P

Redpill- OP is a humongous faggot

It's too bad there are so many retards here.

nigger faggot jew

that's good famalam, get it all out now.

They are getting the Jewish shit mang

replace 'Jews' with 'globalists'. they'll never know the different, but we will.

How about we reverse redpill them on Hillary? Like show all the shady shit shes got going on by pretending to like her like we do Hitler?

P

Fuck you nigger.
Shitting and pissing pepes all the way.
People will come expecting to see a den of political vipers, then will see shitting smug nazi frogs. They will think 'wtf is she talking about'

P

This is our chance to show some level of unity. Possibly educate people on nationalism. Redpill them on banks, liberal media lies and agendas, Hillary and her kill list.

This really is our chance to emulate Trump and use the media as a tool in our favor for a change.

people should be doing that too. but act like a raging faggot while you do it to make hillary supported look like spaz cases.

p

P

>that flag

shart in mart

here we go folks, tomorrow CTR is gonna be posting as much racist shit as possible.

Remember that congressman who called on Sup Forums on national television?

Within 24 hours the personal info of his entire family had been doxxed, his wife's cum tributes were floating around Sup Forums, and people were leaving stuff on his doorstep.

I pity whoever pokes their dick into the hornet's nest that is Sup Forums.

P

I'm out of the loop. Why are normies incoming tomorrow?

O

Fuck, I missed

Hilary is going to make a speech trying to link trump to pol

S
H
A
R
T

Hillary Clinton is finally going to go on the attack.

P

>Expecting people to pledge

I fucking hate niggers and woman and I am with Her!

Hillary Clinton has spent her entire life bringing niggers to heel, and trying to import patriarchal cultures into the U.S.

Hillary Clinton understands the nigger problem.
Hillary Clinton understands that women crave and desire rape.

That's why I'm with Her

fuckin perfect

>no rascist shit.
>no jewish shit.
>don't try to show your powerlevel, autists.

>just redpills.

Are you fucking retarded? Fuck off, redditshit, you aren't Sup Forums.

Implying that anyone on this board will be able to go without posting autistic all caps posts for long enough to do this.

fuck off and die kike nigger

It almost makes you go to the neurologist for why she would do this.

I've been gone for a couple of days.

What the FUCK is going on? Clinton's making an anti alt right speech?

THIS ISN"T SOMEONE FROM POL. THIS IS SOMEONE FROM HILLARY"S CORRECT THE RECORD TRYING TO LOOK BAD.

(LINK TO DETAILS ABOUT CORRECT THE RECORD)

SLIDE THE WHOLE BOARD CLEAN

NOW

WE NEED TO IMMEDIATELY START MAKING NORMAL SLIDE THREADS WITH CATS AND SILLY FUNNY STUFF IN THEM.

GO

MAKE

NORMAL SLIDE THREADS WITH CATS AND SILLY FUNNY STUFF IN THEM.

NOW
FDSFHSDJFHJSDHFJHDFS

NOW

I P my allegiance brothers

>no racism
>no jews
>just redpills

what a cuck

Are you kidding....that's what makes us pol

Ive been here since the very beginning. You can not stop me.

I pledge to post lots of Cirno tomorrow.

What has she actually said to imply she'll link Trump to pol?

Lol
Pepe pee pee poo poo

He's actually got a pretty good point.

We shitposted our way into this situation, is it so absurd to think we can shitpost our way out of it?

P

just watched nigels speech.

well done chap cheerio heres some tea

that it's the "alt right"

I don't know if you were old enough to be around when she blamed everything on the "vast right right" conspiracy.

HEIL HILLARY

Hillary as President would:

>continue the low key genocide of the blacks, never letting them get above 10 percent of the population
>start the same process that destroyed the blacks on the Hispanics i.e. promoting abortion, cracking down on crimes committed by mostly Hispanics so most their population goes to jail, unable to raise their children, allowing the government to step in and farm them for votes but never letting them get to be too much of hte population
>destabilize the Middle-East so much that the only option for the world is to remove kebab
>Kebab's dying breath would be to nuke Israel
>send all of our poor, uneducated idiots to die in wars over nothing so that our economy will be stimulated

She is literally our girl.

Yes, it was pretty interesting to see him speak.

>HE

OP, you are genius. wild guess, got here from led-dit..5 days ago?

no, i have been around since at least 2010.

i'm just not witty enough to make it funny or catchy.

i just made a thread hoping i could get a few more people to realize that we can't look like hillary wants to make us look.

There are only three options:

90% - she doesn't name drop Sup Forums, nothing happens, no need for the facade
5% - she name drops reddit in a negative sense, Sup Forums and Sup Forums gets flooded with reddit refugees, no need for the facade
5% - she specifically name drops Sup Forums, we get raided and spammed by literally tens of thousands of people who will slide the entire board if not the entire site. The big boards will take days to recover, and Sup Forums will take weeks. It will be like how Sup Forums and Sup Forums raided tumblr two years ago, their resistance meant nothing.

You dumbasses. Even if -you- don't, if the Hillary Campaign wants it, then their own shills could post that shit. No one will fucking know.

This is a checkmate, Sup Forums. Just admit it and brace for impact.

Yeah, because archives don't exist, and surely no shills have been screencapping every GTKRWN post.

Good point

true, in which case i hope the pol tide has a brain and says that these are people who hillary is paying to make us look bad.

Yeah lets be retarded and shill for the kikes when the normies show up. That'll show them, we're all Homo loveing kikefaggots like Milo, anti semitism was just a meme lel.

How about no you useless CRT shill.

what's going on tomorrow? what did i miss?

Do you understand nothing? What has gotten the alt-right the atention it deserves? Daily Stormer and TRS trolls.

Not compromizing and not taking the fucking normies possitions is why the alt right is a force. What we need to do is go full nazi, nothing else.

more like kek point faggots

This place is filled with traps, demon worship, furries, bronies, extreme gentlemen, and shitting pepes

If anything, linking this place will hurt her in normie eyes

Get cucked

But I'm not racist and never make anti Semitic posts. I just like political discussions.

Suck a bag of dicks faggot.

Excellent, keep more of that rhetoric going amerishart, we will fend off these normies yet.

Make sure to separate ZOG from your everyday Jew. That's a distinction that can be made.

(B)low me.

He really did a great job; didn't he? Now, in regards to the OP: You do realize that even if every single true Sup Forumsack is on his best behavior, the CTR shills are going to be pumping out anti-normie stuff all day, right?

What's so important about tomorrow? Why is everyone freaking out? I'm so confused.

sorry famghanistan, ill be nigger posting with the best of them

What exactly is happening tomorrow?

Sup Forums or Sup Forums isn't gonna be named

Hillary is talking about the alt-right nu/pol/ has brought onto us and being the attention craving morons they are they're hoping to be noticed in the news and try to "clean up" the board so they can pat themselves on the shoulder after

you know how good this is going to be

P

Play from the left of Hillary. She's a corporate stooge and she's a war pig.

>CTR shills are going to be pumping out anti-normie stuff
that's when we get to let off some steam and bash them for being intolerant. it really is going to be fun

>hey guys I've got an idea how about nobody spams NIGGER for a whole day?

that will never happen nigger.

Just a reminder that there were no gas chambers in the holocaust, and there are no photos of them

fuck off you fucking kike filthy piece of shit.

P ol
P ence
P ower

This is a psyop thread. Sage, hide, forget.

>- no rascist shit.
Is this okay to post?

This made me chuckle

Pledging with a pee pee,
Nigger check my ID

You don't get it, OP. Being force fed a controlled narrative is precisely why the majority of us ended up here. Trying to control the perception of /pol is diametrically opposed to the democratic anarchy of this whole Indonesian bamboo-cutting site. We're a gelatinous, tentacled amorphous blob falling down a flight of stairs, stuffing cultural flotsam into our gaping maw and defecating a million memes and shit posts as we go. Most of them fail. But by virtue of our untameable thirst for novelty and dankness, we regularly achieve the sublime. Don't try to subtly tweak a viral tornado. Nature has already found the best design.

>media jewry shows up sees no nazi shit
>media pulls nazi shit from like 3-4 years ago
>"WEBSITE KNOWN AS 'four-chans' RIFE WITH NAZI IMAGERY

Yeah you hillbots should can it. This campaign is a stupid idea. Instead of acting like sellouts at the first sign of success let's keep doing what made us successful to begin with.

it will not matter. you aren't going to win over people who have already made up their minds. they will see what they want to see. most have already declared intent to vote for a known criminal who lies to her own base of support.

I say we go full RAHOWA

P

It's better if I just don't even post.