OFFICIAL REDPILL IMAGES THREAD

Let's all post our redpilled infographs and pics to use for tomorrow.

New PC, so I have a couple only.

Am I allowed to redpill the normies on the holohoax or what

MAKE SURE THIS IS FUCKING SPREAD IN EVERY THREAD. WE MUST MAKE THIS OUR GOD DAMNED MISSION

this isn't a redpill but it would be nice to have around

WHITE LIVES MATTER

fucking duh, you're basically a faggot cuck for even thinking otherwise

ISLAM=PEACE

For anyone who isn't racist yet.

I miss whatever this was even called. I remember SRS freaking the fuck out over it.

Wtf is going on in this thread? Why are you spreading false information? None of these infographics are true

If anyone has some on truth gun violence and the 2nd amd in general taht'd be great

WHITE LIVES MATTER

prove it abdul

Posting all the 'muh guns' pills I got.

WHITE LIVES MATTER

Praise KEK

Not statistics. But it really makes you think.

Connection kept shitting the bed

Same. Are we under attack?

Based Che

Yeah, black people stab A LOT

Here's a redpill, don't join the military.

should i dump?

That man, he does patriotism right.

DO IT

go for it

You are clear to go eagle 1

Here's one on gun violence

What level of redpills are we going to hand out? Full matrix nukes? Or just pro trump anti (((media)))/Hillary? Need to prepare the correct folder. Kek bless you.

DUMP THE DUMP

DUMP THE DUMP

And a complimentary one

Only the best ones

Nice thread

ok

A bit outdated but it still works. If anyone has an updated graph, I'd love to have it

well lets start slow and go with the pro-trump and anti-hillary ones first.

but remember to post anti-hillary ones (i.e. super-predators, laughing at victims of pedophiles) and post it as if you agree with hillary for being all anti-black and go "fuck drumpf for being so nice" or something if you get me

This one shows that stricter gun laws doesn't necessarily mean lower gun homicide

And this one's on survey results regarding LEO and their stances on 2a

>handguns 6371

ALL pistols/rifles etc. would be banned.

How is this image "red pill"? Anyone who's not completely retarded sees that hand guns as well should be banned.

I got one that proves climate change isnt affected by people in any way.

Forgot pic

Looking for the pic that shows the correlation between SAT score and yearly earnings.

Isn't it time to pray to Mecca Muhammad?

Blacks commit more crime in general, especially homicide. These cherrypicked half-truths reflect that, not racial prejudice.

Good shit m8, saved

yup

is there really some redpill in her rant? tldr

turbo redpill about nazi

I do not understand why people are so up in arms about the whole benthingy. It was war, people die, what do four american lives mean in the grand scheme? For the greater good I say.

That sounds alright. However, I figure a couple of things will happen.
1) if the (((media))) doesn't get what they want by seeing our majestic kek blessed board, they will probably just post something racist anyway and focus entirely on that. Driving their narrative that Don J is supported by racist.
2) if this board is going to be flooded with normies it might be the only time they'll ever be exposed to some of the ideas like white genocide or The idea that you can be proud of your race without being a racist. In numbers people are strong. If we redpill them they might start lurking for ammunition. /pol will become the catalyst for the rediscovery of Anglo Saxon pride.
Kek will surely bless us. We must prevail or all is lost. Sleep well brothers, war never changes and tomorrow the battle will be at our front door.

So succinct and true. Very powerful message with this one.

Drop some examples of liberal racism.

>doesn't understand most homicides are black on black and gang or drug related.

Spread em wide Finland. They are coming for you.

For addressing colonialism