TRUMP GENERAL - TOMORROW'S A SHITSTORM EDITION

>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Frederickburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
>Trump Rally in Charlotte NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q
ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2a30--j37Q
c-span.org/video/?153873-1/trump-presidential-campaign
tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/fla-chamber-poll-donald-trump-44-hillary-clinton-41-gary-johnson-9/2290872
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-
-
-
>youtube.com/watch?v=k2a30--j37Q

>/// PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT \\\

/// PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT \\\

/// PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT \\\

>HRC GIVING A SPEECH THURSDAY ABOUT THE "ALT-RIGHT"

>PREPARE FOR MASSIVE SWARMS

>CTR, SJW, SHILLS, NEETS, AND FELLOW LIBERAL FAGGOTRY OF ALL RACES WILL BE FLOODING POL IN NEXT COMING DAYS

>EXPECT THE MEDIA TO GET INVOLVED

>RUN TOWARDS THE BULLETS, EMBRACE THE SHILLING

>PREPARE THE REDPILL SUPPOSITORIES

-
-
-
THIS MESSAGE WILL REPEAT BETWEEN 150 POST INCREMENTS

OK SOMEONE TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT TRUMP SAID!

>GENERAL TRUMP

CONWAY IS A SNAKE IN THE GRASS

DO NOT TRUST CONWAY

So is Hillary going to name the NEET tomorrow?

GUYS I'M SO MAD AT KELLYANNE FOR BEING COMPETENT AND TRYING TO WIN THE ELECTION.

WE NEED TO GET SMART AND FOCUS ON KAZIR KHAN AND THAT MEXICAN JUDGE.

"its tough to deport people who've been here 20 years"

If she names the chan we become a legitimate force.

We become the narrative and we then control the message. Think about that for a second.

Did assange release that info or did he cuck out?

Where the fuck is insideranon? So much is going on.

We need an update. It's time for QUESTION TIME

what was the deal with that other link? and what if i clicked it?

Hey, Sup Forums!

If you want to continue helping Trump win, I'm gonna need some hispanic-friendly changes made to this board right away, OK?

I hope you understand, it's 2016, after all, and we need to win.

We Jews now

THREADLY REMINDER

No, what happens is we scare everyone with the shear, unrelenting autism.

(re-posting)

re: Hilary 'alt-right' speech tomorrow

Hilary is NOT out to hit Trump tomorrow. She is out to hit his voters. She's out to hit us.

The speech isn't to us. Its to the media. She is giving orders.

She wants to set the September narrative.

She intends to demoralize, terrorize and shame us. She will associate some manner of 'racism' with us and likely incite BLM for deployment.

In truth, there is little we can do about it but brace for it.

Trump needs a bigger media bomb(s) to keep dropping and be pro-active, not reactive. She intends to steal the media tempo the way Trump did last fall and this spring.

He will have to double down on black and hispanic outreach.

There is little point to actually trying to defend ourselves from lies because her followers believe anything and it wont stop the media. This has to be a top-down operation.

So we have to make sure the top, Trump's campaign, gets it.

I have no other solutions. All I know is that for the next month or so, we are going to have to be the most vocally black loving, Mexican hugging Republican electorate the United States presidential election has ever seen.

We can't win the moderates over with logic and reason, and humor wont cut it. All I can think of is whatever Trump says, we repeat it ten times in public and ten times louder. Angry posts on social media is only going to undermine us, but theres always that 10% we can't do anything to prevent. All we can do is drown them out with messages of inclusion, welcome and sincere empathy as Trump has done.

Don't argue their politics. Dont put them on defense. Instead, sell ours. When they mention race and culture, come back with unity and a better vision for all.

I am happy to hear any other counter-measures.

Good, she has to know how much we support her white supremacist candidacy.

Trump says she's a bigot? He's right! Good!

We want a nigger hating candidate like Hillary and we want to tell the whole world how much Sup Forums loves Hillary tomorrow. How much we love her racist roots with Robert Byrd and calling blacks what they are, super predators.

Hillary for Sup Forums.

Sup Forums for Hillary.

He said theyre working on cleaning it up still

Probably going to be released during the debates

Pt. 2 of his interview tomorrow on megyn

night trump gen

see you tomorrow for the inevitable flood of TOP LMAO FART IN MART DRUMPF IN B4 R8 MY B8 POL shit tomorrow

Shut up puto

Someone please take one for the team so Conway stops subverting the campaign.

Heil Hitlery.

Probably and it will be funny since those over 37 will just go WTF. I would be happier if I didn't take the "women" redpill earlier today. Nothing to do with Conway. That crap is being overblown.

What if she lumps all of reddit together with the alt-right?

I support Hillary Clinton for President because I, a healthy white woman, love the idea of being sexually dominated by thuggish dark-skinned men. It makes me feel wet and tingly to imagine being taken against my will by a strong Mexican or Black man. Hillary's immigration policy will help make my dreams come true.

Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna assume Trump's positions are the same. I am gonna assume Conway is fucking right off in November, and I am going to get ready for a memetic war over the fucking soul of the Internet.

I hope I'm ready.

I don't know why you idiots are worried.

This is akin to poking a wasp's nest. She's going to rally together every single shitposter online to combat her failing CTR shills.

She can only lose voters at this point. Gaining anything off this speech is highly unlikely. People will spend time looking up what the "alt right" is and check what the fuss over "Breibart" is.

Stupid bitch is going to shoot herself in the foot twice in one miscalculated move.

The fuck is with all these lulls in the US election season? You have like an entire month and a half between the conventions and the debates where nothing happens.

haha i seriously think the anti-kellyanne stuff is some kind of divide and conquer tactic

The town hall with hannity that he took the polling of the audience.
>Trump: who wants to deport them all?
>brave man stands up
>They broke the law!
>They take American jobs!
>They have to be deported!

>Trump: who wants to "work with the """"good""" ones"?
>cucked crowd roars with applause
>brave man has the face of utter disgust mixed with despair and betrayal

>Trump makes the "14 heart breaking photos that make you want to say fuck having borders and laws and shit" argument
as shown in this quote.
They are illegal immigrants, they all need deported. The wall then gets built, and then they try to enter the country legally.

Its about demographics, preserving culture, and justice.

Also, I think it is just a stupid move politically. His base, like me, is going to feel exactly what I feel right now. Those who hate him will not suddenly love him now because of this.

Look, if by the end of next week if this makes Trump get +10 in the polls, then I'll admit I was wrong and it was ultimately the best choice.

But I really don't see him making a cucked move like this do ANYTHING to help him get elected, let alone my objections to it on principle.

My idea is this. People are attracted to alt-right because it's fucking correct. It makes sense. They're about to give us a national mouthpiece. Make the case for white identity, make the case against globalism, make it hard and make it like the fate of the movement depends on it, because it does.

Then she pisses off a lot of normies.

Notice how Trump never says himself that he's going to literally throw spics over the wall.

There is a reason for this, and in the primary exit polls very few actually want everyone to be deported.

Personally I just think criminals need to be thrown back to Guatemala and for illegals here to never be given full citizenship or voting rights.

Well, on the bright side, Trump has now won the presidency so there's that.

i know right? fuck

>all the "shills" are just bored trumpfags because of all the lulls

give em something funnier to do and they'll do that

i.e. hill naming the Sup Forums jew

It will be bad enough if she introduces 'alt-right' to the media lexicon.

As always, the media will define the term, and since any ideology that suggest whites are human beings is racist, anyone subscribing to it will be labeled a Ku Klux Klan member who worships Hitler etc.

There is no discussion with the left. If you dont agree with them, you are the same as any neo nazi.

They basically divide opposition into two groups: Nazis and Nazis Waiting to Happen. Thats how they see anyone who is not them.

She's fine tbqh.

the one everyone was saying was a shill link. pls respond

>He's done a 180
Fucking Megyn Kelly is literally reading off the CTR sheet.

Honestly the only people who are going to fall for it are Stormfags, and thank Christ if it makes David Duke fuck off.

All illegals are criminals.
They all need to be deported.

we knew this was coming, user. it's been foretold since the beginning that the Clinton hive would eventually mount an attack on this place.

the media's been talking about the alt right for a week now

fuck off.

she will help trump win

I was hoping I could count on her typical shitty delivery, but then I realize its the media re-packaging whatever her orders are, not the orders themselves. They will do the delivery for her, just like they have already written their Hilary Victory review for every debate before it even happens.

>this quote
He fucking waffled around the question. If some illegal spic asked him that, you'd all be fucking dancing around going "HE SAID IT'S HARD, BUT HE'LL DO IT!"

Get. a. fucking. grip. Holy shit, you realize what this fucking panicking does before the biggest shill invasion in this board's fucking history? Nothing. Zero. For fucks' sake, stop focusing on a town hall and start focusing on war tomorrow.

not really worried about the attack, just worried about being unprepared. Personally the shills will likely do nothing to this place, but you must remember that there will be a flood of liberal normies coming here to see what these "nazi frogs" are all about. Let them come. They'll only wind up taking a truth bomb up the ass.

When you make a new thread, why do you bother putting
"MIGRATE LEGALLY"?

It doesn't matter if I do or not. All I have to do is pay back taxes and I can stay.

we're the jews now

this is going to be a big burst of business for us at /sg/ to redpill the normals about hilldogs imperialism in the ME

Who cares? Trump is for touchback amnesty now.

Soon.

Don't forget to remind them about Hillary's racism. Which Sup Forums loves.

Yeah, you can lurk without posting or refreshing automatically and when you realize you can't fucking live like that, you'll turn yourself in to the mods, and they'll kick you out, as per our existing unenforced rules.

Or, if you don't pay, we'll toss you out right away.

She just gave Trump the White House, no bullshit.

She (or he all along planned this himself) got him to change his immigration policy significantly. Now he isn't "scary" to the normies and the (((MSM))) can't call him a racist LITERALLY HITLER without looking like fools. He won the presidency. Illegal Mexicans literally won the presidency for Donald Trump.

Who would have thought the illegal immigrants would be USEFUL for us?

what

Only one person was saying that. A CTR shill who was doing it to split threads.

Get your shit together. Make your memes. Preload them to the meme division. Delivery will be on target.

Just wink and nod. He's doing what he has to do to win the election. We just have to have to let him man the helm.

The alt right shit is just another trap being set up like David Duke and Khan, they are already building up the narrative.

Expect "DRUMPF DO YOU DISAVOW THE ALT RIGHT?" "DRUMPF WHAT THE FUCK YOU RACIST DISAVOW THE ALT RIGHT REEEEEEEEEE" shit all day, Morning Joe will be "You know Mika, Drumpf is stumped after this DEVASTATING SPEECH!" "SCORCHED!"

Heat Street will be saying "WOW QUEEN HILLARY STUMPS THE TRUMP!"

literally nobody said that.

> A month straight of "Trump is finished, it's all over, he's never coming back"
> Race is tied again

I really can't decide if I should put some money on Hillary dropping out.

I feel like she's going to run no matter what. She's literally risking sending her and Ill Bill to jail if she loses this election so I feel like she wouldn't drop out even if she was dieing even more than she is

c-span.org/video/?153873-1/trump-presidential-campaign

Check this out guys.

All I can say is this about the "situation" woth immigration.
Whatever Trump does, I support. He knows more than I do. He has more access to important information than I do. And he is more capable of looking at the consequences than i will be.
That said, he also knows what we all want. He knows we brought him into this situation. He knows that anybody else (Cruz, Bush, Rubio,etc) couldn't have gotten the movement and reaction that he is getting. And he knows just as angry we are at the elites, we can be just as angry as we could be with him.
I trust Trump enough with the future, and if he breaks that trust, I wouldn't be surprised. Just hurt.
But everything he has done has always been in his plan. We doubted him before (Mike Pence)
Whatever he does now, I will 100% support him. We just have to make sure he knows our concern.

She's not dropping out. However, if you want to make some serious coin, buy Trump Win right the fuck now because his massive softening on illegal immigration just won him the election. Guaranteed.

Is this /amnesty/ general?

All he needs to say is that Hillary is more concerned with mean people on social media than she is with people getting their heads chopped off by Radical Islamic Terror.

You're right.

THIS IS AWOOOOOOVEMENT

>She just gave Trump the White House, no bullshit.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Conway could successfully convince the public that Trump is Mother Teresa and it wouldn't mean anything if the debates are crap or turnout isn't there in November.

If Trump gives a victory speech on November 8th, then and only then will I give any thanks to Conway.

Something like ~10% of this country even trusts the media at this point. People will look into this shit for themselves.
Exactly. I cannot wait for the onslaught. Many liberals are "classical" and don't even know it. They share more in common with your average American nationalist than a corporatist like Hillary. People are looking for hope and they'll find it in the place they least expected.

Why hasn't Trump disavowed the alt-right yet? Is it because he condones Nazi frogs and bigoted NEETs?

Does he even want to win this election?

Yes.

It's a home made claymore. Stick it in the ground and when you bump your foot into it KABOOM.

exactly. they're starting to set a conducive narrative. tomorrow is when the narrative get's initiated by low-info, curious voters.

okay but what about

"Also, I think it is just a stupid move politically. His base, like me, is going to feel exactly what I feel right now. Those who hate him will not suddenly love him now because of this.

Look, if by the end of next week if this makes Trump get +10 in the polls, then I'll admit I was wrong and it was ultimately the best choice.

But I really don't see him making a cucked move like this do ANYTHING to help him get elected, let alone my objections to it on principle."

that portion of my post?

Do you think this will help him in a significant way? I hope it does, I just don't see it happening.

She wants to keep the niggers in the hood so they don't bother the white people. I'm down with that.

Debates are a meme desu unless Trump utterly fucks up which he of course won't.

Is this how the party of Lincoln logs drives?

Put it in a webm or YT nigger. No one's going to watch that.

Except he didn't change anything. He just rephrased it, like he did with the muzzies.

>However, if you want to make some serious coin, buy Trump Win right the fuck now

Waaaayy ahead of you Senpai :^)

Brilliant

>14 erotic photos that make you say fuck having racial consciousness and culture and shit.

>they'll find it in the place they least expected.
amen. exactly what happened to me 4 years ago.

tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/fla-chamber-poll-donald-trump-44-hillary-clinton-41-gary-johnson-9/2290872

>Florida is going blue

kek

REMINDER THAT THIS BIT OF TRICKERY DESIGNED TO RATTLE HIS MOST FERVENT SUPPORTERS WAS TIMED TO COME BEFORE THE BIGGEST INVASION OF THIS BOARD IN HISTORY.

THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE.

KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND KEEP FIRING.

>DRUMPF IS DOWN 14 IN FLORIDA!!!!
>Actually, he's up 2

lmao

so what if i click it? im not bringing more shills to trumpgen am i?

I dont know that anyone should be broaching race identity until the election is over.

The electorate, even the trampled upon whites are still too timid to approach it. Whites dont fall in line until they are sure who the leader is.

Thats why urbanites in the US and Europe kiss minority's asses. Because the minorities are actually who run the city streets. And they both know it.

Whites excel at social organization, but like Asians, they need to know there is a leader. Other races tend to cluster from the bottom up but dont hold organization well for long. Whites can hold on to identity for eons with enough symbols, badges and flags, but wait for orders from the top down.

We have to work with what we got. We are communicating on the internet. The low information voters are taking everything from television.

Cable news' monopoly on message distribution is about to go extinct, but they have enough fuel in the tank to still be a threat for one more election.

He literally changed both policies.

BAN ALL MUSLIMS became ban citizens from certain Islamic terror supporting countries

DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS became deport the "bad" ones and we'll work out some non-citizenship residency program for the rest provided they comply with certain regulations

Two HUGE changes. Don't kid yourself about this. He changed significantly on both points.

Yeah, Megyn reiterated over and over again that the new Trump has done a 180 on immigration. I guess the wall will be a paved road for our new sudaca friends to come on over on.

That would imply that Trump was in on it, what are you talking about?

Try up 3.