Sup Forums here. What are you guys afraid of exactly? You guys can just tell normies to fuck off like we do

Sup Forums here. What are you guys afraid of exactly? You guys can just tell normies to fuck off like we do.

what are you even talking about

FUCK THE FUCK OFF YOU PEDOPHILE

I think he is aware of what's coming tomorrow, except Sup Forums does a good job of keeping shit out, sometimes.

We are not afraid. However we have the power to change a normies way of thinking to the right direction. Now fuck off weeb.

Just going to have to spam gore, Sup Forums is one thing, Sup Forums gets a lot more traffic and has been called out before.

Leave the weeb alone leaf. I rather have them than you.

You don't understand
They're afraid of us so they're going to try to destroy us

w-whats happening tomorrow

>unironically posting anime on Sup Forums

Ayaya! Ayaya! Ayaya!

I want to bully an Sup Forumsutist

Hitler was a weeb.

SHUT THE FUCK UP JESUS YOU ARE DISGUSTING

Kill yourself weabshit.

Take that back, you SOB!

GO BACK TO RED DIT

Sup Forums is afraid of getting cucked with is exactly what Trump is doing to them. He's been playing everyone like a fiddle since the very beginning.

because Sup Forums shitposts itself instead of focusing on a common enemy. Unless it's (((them)))

>all this anime on Sup Forums
>serious lack of MAGA hats

C'mon guys, try to find common ground.

You want some more, Jimmeh?

We're not afraid of anything. Sup Forums has always been a board of peace with a communist flare.

mostly we are just having fun.

we kinda dont know what to do with all the fame.

>he can't bypass the filter
No user it is you who needs to g󠀀o back to r󠀀eddit.

Hillary's Alt-Right speech, I think

4 U!

>all of these normalfags

>current year+1
>not watching anime

My feelings weirdo-san

You are afraid and you're going to cuck for shillary in some obvious fake stunt when what you should be doing is owning the naziism like Daily stormer and TRS are doing. There's a reason they're far larger and more productive for WN than this cuck-pol.

good call user.

What's that?