Germany and Ireland are shitholes

Germany and Ireland are shitholes

>emigratugal

How can a country even survive with a >50% emigration rate? You'd think they'd close the borders and ban people from leaving.

Also, how shit does your country have to be to have a higher emigration rate than fucking Syria?

If the 50% poorer of Brazil were willing and able to emigrate to the US we'd happily allow them.

Ireland is the Ur-shithole. We were the first place to be an absolute god-forsaken disaster, and all of Africa and the Middle-East is following our model. There have been poor countries before Ireland, and violent ones, but the complete Mad-Max tier breakdown of society was pioneered in Ireland.

>how shit does your country have to be to have a higher emigration rate than fucking Syria?
Most syrians don't register anywhere and just leave the country "unofficially". The same with russian gasterbeiters in europe and some asian countries. They don't include those who emigrated illegally in those charts.

I like this post an awful lot

>fill country up with migrants
>leave
seems like a good deal to me
have fun with Ahmed and Murat, Pawel

>Most syrians don't register anywhere and just leave the country "unofficially". The same with russian gasterbeiters in europe and some asian countries. They don't include those who emigrated illegally in those charts.
They must do, because the numbers for Syria are right. More than half of Syrians still live in Syria.
I don't know what's going on in Cambodia, but I assume it's including people who emigrated long ago during Khmer rouge as well as now

Slavshits especially poor and dumb (majority of them) are even worse than muslims imho.

what's so bad about white european countries to have such high emigration rates?

They probably reach old age and have enough money to move to a country with a warmer and nicer climate.

>what's so bad about white european countries to have such high emigration rates?
It's really easy to move and we have enough money to do it.

>Germany
Yes

>Iceland
No, it's a good country

But why? Your countries are paradises. Where do you move?

better one without non whites

Mallorca

there's a lot more irish in the country than that, they just report themselves as being of Australian heritage.

There aren't even 150,000 germans in whole Spain, where did the other millions go?

I kind of agree. Russian Germans are nig tier

Mallorca is where lower class Germans go, they are not at all representative of the usual German expatriate. Most Germans leave for North America, Australia, Scandinavia, Switzerland or Austria.

I'm really surprised by uk and germany. Why? I mean at least I know it italy we like our mamas cooking too much to move abroad..

Most germans don’t own a house and the ones living here own villas over 300,000€. Is that considered lower class? Unless you are talking about tourist trash, that obviously are only visitors.

Ehhhh many own apartments in Valencia, Mallorca, etc.

>highly educated people leaving
>taking in Africans to replace them

JUST BRAIN DRAIN OUR SHIT UP

They fled after their neighborns became full of third world immigrants.

>But why? Your countries are paradises. Where do you move?
Ireland is a rainy shithole and not a paradise. Spain is 100x better than Ireland.