Well we ran out of book material

>well we ran out of book material
>better make everyone act retarded to move the plot along

>10/10

>citation needed

>durrr sansa y u rite bad words
>durr arya i stronker than yu

GoT is into anime filler time now?

The funny thing here is Arya was forced to do tons of stuff against her will, yet she freaks cause Sansa wrote a letter under threat of death.

O rly? i think she is a spoiled brat, worse than Shehensha

UNO SPEARO

Not realizing its a feint.... Goddamn have you idiots never paid attention to this entire series?

A fein for what exactly
>Hey sista ima gonna cut your face of, lol jk

>>well we ran out of book material
Not really, they know the ending. Producers said this in the interviews.

All this is spoiling the bookfags bad.
Same as the bookfags spoiled the red wedding.
Now they know a dragon is going to turn, Jon coming back to life, etc.

>shopping a pic that doesn't need to be shopped

What was this bitches problem?

LOOK AT THIS LETTER THAT I JUST FOUND

Bros explain something to me
There's the scene where LF was saying Brienne would intervene if one of them (Arya or Sansa) tried to hurt the other.
Then Sansa sends her off to King's landing (why was sansa even summoned?) without feeling too broken up or scared about it
what's going on bros

fuck d&d man.

tardya and shalsha reuniting should have been the most heartfelt part of the show, but oh no, this is game of thrones we're talking about here, are you kidding??? you never know what to expect!! woah!

it was a fake letter. CIA is going to try to take winterfeel

I honestly can't tell if that's shopped or not

He's getting his throat cut by arya next episode.

I suspect it is fake, but is there anything more to go on to know that it's fake?

It's not fake, stupid. They made her write it in S1 to save her dad. Robb even received it.

shop makes it look like a 3 while it's a 0

I haven't seen anyone discussing how weird it is that Arya'S ability to change faces is all because she has a bag of rubber masks.

What a retarded idea.

I don't think you know which letter i'm talking about you goddamn nigger

God at this rate she's going to look indistinguishable from hotpie in a year. they better kill her off this season.

It's magic you turboautist

every single thing about the faceless assassins has been irredeemably stupid

it probably went like this

>GRR martin gives them outline
>doesnt know how the characters get to the end of plot
>directors have to make shit up
>sacrifice characters' personalities to move plot along

can that fatfuck finish the series already

nigga we were bitching about it during all the scenes in bravos when dabids changed it from magic to magic rubber masks

I just finished reading season 8's spoilers or somebody's fanfic, unfortunately knowing D&D's shitty writing it might as well be the real thing

I'll be happy with the show as long as they come through with the bit where they have peasants throw shit at Dany's rotting corpse

You're irredeemably stupid you pig fucking kike

I actually can't remember that far back because they've been dragging the show out for too long now.

JUST like the time Jaquen pretended to be Arya so that he could test Waif because Arya would never casually take a stroll through Braavos unarmed while knowing assassins were after her. Oh, wait. That was her. So, maybe when she hid in the only place the faceless men would never look? With a person they already have a contract on. Oh, yeah, that was retarded too.

punch all nazis

they fucking ruin the show, now it has became a show that when you thing something is going to happend it will happen, happy fucking endings, the "good guys" are going to win all the time, secondary "good guys team" character are going to die so it doesnt look like this,jon and daenerys are going to be the romantic couple that all that fucking shows and movies has, it has became a cliche show. GOOD FUCKING WORK
fuck that wolvering dude im gonna start reading the fucking books

Don't you dare compare the last GOT episode to the greatest filler episode ever made.

>All this is spoiling the bookfags bad.

D&D ain't spoiling shit, GRRM has no clue where the story is going beyond the good guys winning and the bad guys losing.

Every bookfag knew when they read that chapter, that Jon Snow would come back to life and be absolved of his Nights Watch vow and one of the three dragons getting zombified was likely also, as only Targaryens can control them and the only Targaryens around are Daenerys and Jon.

>Dragons are my children.
>Actually was thinking about fucking Jon all the time.

Is that picture photoshopped? Or is she jsut crying?

>this is a British 9/10

Most of the cast is going to die in the next season, including Jon + Dany

Aren't we all?

DAILY REMINDER ARYA HERSELF WORKED FOR TYWIN LANNISTER WITHOUT LIFTING A FINGER TO OPPOSE HIM

yea and who is going to lead the army againts the white walkers or the lannister, who is going to be the character that people get involve emotionaly?tyrion?sansa? onion knight? i dont think so m8

Why are they so ugly?

Oh wow. This quite literally invalidates everything she's been saying, doesn't it?

No one, the ice zombiies win the show. The final scene will be the night king taking his seat on the throne.

Yes. And even if Bran tells them how Littlefinger played them, it doesnt take away the fact that Arya threatened the lady of winterfell. She has gone full retard along with the writing.

And for some reason no one wants to say that this is George's fault for being so incompetent and disinterested to finish his own story

George doesn't even care about finishing his story anymore and at least DnD care more about it than him and are putting together an ending

Truth to be told, if I were in my late 60s/70s/whatever the fuck and suddenly becoming a millionaire, I wouldn't waste my last days pandering to some autists. He's likely doing coke and fucking trap prostitutes.

Not really, since they're not stalling for time with side stories, but rather compressing everything down to the bare minimum necessary to finish the story.

only in the show showfag

centuries of inbreeding. they're no different than their new Arab overlords, just with better accents.

The scene with sansa is also only in the show

how does it feel as a bookfag to be cucked by D&D? all these years waiting for a ending, and autistic arya and tumblr jonearys is all you get.

i heard a theory that due to the viking raids the british isles are devoid of attractive women while scandinavia has tons and tons of them

>mfw I already know why. The plot leaks reveal it.

Use your imagination or read the leaks, faggot.

LOL fuck showtards and those jews George will certainly change the mess those motherfuckers made. I'm glad he didn't finish it.

I hope GRRM just copies the screenplays as his last books and mails it in just to piss off bookniggers

kekkled

ONE episode from now, Arya and Sansa will work together to kill Littlefinger.

Will this be rushed at hypersonic speed to go from where they are now, to that point?
Or will they somehow show that they had been working together the whole time and just pretending to be against each other, playing 256D chess against littlefinger (when they could've just, you know, kill him early on)?

Either way will be so fucking terrible.

>season 8 reserved for mostly white walker stuff
>season 7 to tie up all the story threads
I genuinely don't know what you dumb fucks expected

that they at least TRIED to make the stories wrap up logically. but everything has just been shit. zero political consequences of doing anything.
>lannisters kill the dorne family, entire country is silent
>nobody cares to mention house frey is wiped the fuck out
>cersei can just do whatever she wants because she has one (1) zombie guarding her

They've been doing this for 3 seasons already

>I genuinely don't know what you dumb fucks expected
huh, a story that made any fucking sense?

I think the Arya/Sansa thing would be okay if they were deceiving Littlefinger, but I actually don't think that is the case. They just go full retard for no reason. Arya IS stupid enough to believe Sansa wrote that in honesty.

And Arya conveniently forgets the part where she directly served Tywin.

>do in one season what would have taken 3
Yeah okay fags

Why then?

if only they stopped doing filler arcs in the past 4 seasons amirite?

Yeah, I didn't really realize she carried around fucking halloween masks with her. That's kind of dumb. Should just be some fucking magic or some shit. Or maybe just one cool looking mask that she wears that changes form or something.

you are right, they need more space for interesting storylines such as
>jamie going to dorne
>wight hunting???
>arya being an autistic fuck
>ed sheeran

I don't think those are halloween masks per se
Remember how the facelessmen had that hall of faces or whatever?
i think its kinda like that.. but she's not really a faceless man
One of those is walder frey which suggests to me that its a trophy
it's not like she has any use for walder frey's face. Whole house is dead, his wife knows he's dead and that she used his face
It's a trophy cuz he was on her list

>jaime going to dorne
They only went through the motions and it took a few scenes not multiple episodes
>wight hunting
spectacle. got dany on board, and more people have seen the army of the dead who aren't just night's watch you can dismiss out of turn
>arya being an autistic fuck
should have taken more seasons to happen, same with bran. again best they could do
>ed sheeran
I got nothing - gratuitous cameo and i don't even know who the fuck he is

>jamie and bronn spends entire season in dorne
>j-just a few scenes

ok buddy

yOU ALL Forgot that Arya is literally the smartest and strongest character and is triple playing Little Finger.

And then you forgot Night King is even stronger and left one Wight on purpose

pretty sure when sansa last talked to cia it was really arya dressed up as sansa to confrim she had been tricked

Why did everyone in this show gain the power of instant transmission between seasons 6 and 7?

The laws of physics bend because they know there's only a few episodes left.

I dunno what i'm supposed to see
Jaimie runs into Brienne?
Why was sansa even summoned to king's landing

nice

This is really LOST tier writing at this point.

Why the fuck did they even bother keeping CIA around for so many seasons if they're just going to kill him off like that?

why didn't they fly the dragons beyond the wall in the first place?

Same reason they decided to blow up the entire King's Landing plot. They're winding down and just need to kill people who don't matter.

It's not longer about "anyone can die." It's now "those who aren't necessary need to be killed off now."

why you didn't took giant eagle and fly it over mountain of doom, stupid hobbit?
PS
Bilbo was better than you in every aspect, little shit
/////
at this point I hope that Night King obliterates Westeros, because everyone except of Jon Snow is immense cunt, with a little redeeming values of Bron, Euron, Jamie and Tyrion

She has to kill someone to wear his face

More like he learns how to talk to zombies and they bring back Catelyn

nah arya is a jealous bitch that she is an ugly tom boy and sansa is a fox that actually enjoys being a woman

>and the only Targaryens around are Daenerys and Jon.

>Aegon

even if he is a Blackfyre, it's still Targaryen blood.

Terrible writing.
Makes me feel bad for the characters.

>Gendry
Run away!
>The Hound
I'm fucking useless!
>Thoros
Bleargh I'm ded!
>Jon
I'm fucking stupid!
>Tormund
aaaaaaghhh save me jon! (out of no fault of his own mind you)

Jorah and the hound didn't even have a proper weapon, who would go to fight zombies with a dagger?

bitch, pls
everybody in ever RPG game ever
>but muh show is not vidya gaem
yeah, this is one of the reasons why it sucks

Didn't Jorah pull an obsidian dagger though?

Why the fuck does Dany say she can't have kids?

Is that some moralistic bullshit because she still misses Khal Drogo or was she actually sterilized in the show?

She was sterilized in the first season

The latter. The blood witch that poisoned Drogo also cursed her unborn fetus and made it into an abomination and made her infertile.

Gosh