AUSTRALIA: IT'S FUCKING BEGINNING TO HAPPEN

AUSTRALIA: IT'S FUCKING BEGINNING TO HAPPEN

BOB KATTER: 'BAN MUSLIM, MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICAN IMMIGRATION'

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/immigration/bob-katter-ban-muslim-middle-east-north-africa-immigration/news-story/8a2c42e092ac2bfc19d2adce7b72ec56

ETHNIC CLEANSING UNIT ASSEMBLE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/08/24/katter-calls-for-middle-east-immigration-ban.html
thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/alexander-great-empire-his-conquest-course-greece-to-india-to-babylon-b-c-towns-provinces-year-43235658.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=A1wKdq9GHGI
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
classconnection.s3.amazonaws.com/519/flashcards/1605519/jpg/spodek_byzantine_empire1344793833505.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You use have ever reschedule a subscriber only article
k

Reached**

>The Australian
nothing to see here, folks

Independent MP Bob Katter, the grandson of a Lebanese migrant, has urged the Coalition government to impose a ban on Muslim immigration from the Middle East and North Africa.

The North Queensland MP last night said the “time has come” to block migrants from the volatile region, saying Australia should follow the “extremist” migration policy of Saudi Arabia.

Mr Katter said Middle Eastern migrants’ reliance on welfare benefits would drive Australia “bankrupt” while increasing the threat of terrorist attacks.

“The time has come now to stop people from those countries coming to Australia. And if that is an extremist position, is it an extremist position for Saudi Arabia and Dubai; they won’t let any of those people in,” Mr Katter told Sky News last night.

Mr Katter said the policy would not extend to persecuted Jews, Sikhs and Christians, and should not affect Islamic populations outside the Middle East, such as Indonesia, he said.

“There comes a point where I’m worried about Australians, not worried about people over there,” Mr Katter said.

Mr Katter’s grandfather, Carl Robert Katter, was born in Lebanon’s Kadisha Valley and migrated to Queensland early last century. He came from a Maronite Catholic family.

Mr Katter entered federal parliament as a Nationals MP in 1993, having previously served as a minister in Queensland’s Bjelke-Petersen government. He defected to the crossbench in 2001.

His eponymous Katter’s Australian Party holds two seats in the Queensland’s hung parliament, both of which are situated within his vast federal electorate of Kennedy.

Malcolm Turnbull last month dismissed calls to impose a theological test on immigration to Australia.

“Australia has a non-discriminatory immigration program and a non-discriminatory humanitarian program and has done for many, many years and that is not going to change,” he said.

You cunt.... don't fucking get my hopes up like that

It's the best newspaper in Australia, you stupid faggot.

bob katter is a literal lebo.
can we trust him?

Sorry I take this back

The link didn't work for me at first but I googled it

I have been praying for this day to come

HOLY SHIT ELECT THAT MAN

MAD MAN HAS JUST STOLEN ALL ONE NATION VOTERS

it's real

skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2016/08/24/katter-calls-for-middle-east-immigration-ban.html

Well, most should be in favor of it

Nanny state laws mean you should ban anything that might increase the violence of the nation in some way

>implying this wasnt one nation's selling point all along

If he thinks it's bad, then it's bad

he's literally fully sick uleh

The fact its coming from a 'respectable' politician and not the ranga with decades of baggage pauline hanson means it gets to be taken seriously ;)

Also the fact an arab is suggesting it... kek

We need a 'bingo' sheet for when someone says stuff like this, example:

>White people are immigrants too!
>Non-whites have contributed to majority of the country
>Without non-whites, White Australians could not survive
>No more immigrants? No more nurses, doctors and cab drivers, who gonna run ur petrol stations?
>Australia's white policy is still running!
>Immigrants have done more for Australia than white people have
>This land belongs to aboriginal people! But shh, don't mention the white minority in the future.
>White males cause the most crime in the country
>Banning these people will make Australia a very unsafe place!
>If immigration from these countries stop, so does Australia!
>insert white privilege line here
>Muslims were here before white people!
>Muslims have always been apart of Australia! (Muh 3000 camel riders in the 1800s)

Bob Katter should really be Australia's benevolent dictator for life.

He'd fuck those city cunts up and force them to build up the regions, he'd fuck the Muslims up by deporting them, he'd make immigration white only, he'd turn Australia into a proud rural society rather than this city degeneracy we have now.

yeah he truly is one of the most based politicians we have

stands up for the white working class, hates fags, hates (((bankers))), hates climate change shills, hates the chinese

Pauline Hanson IS respectable, and you are a weak minded sheep.
If you'd been treated like she had been for thirty years for ONE HOUR you would come crying home to mummy.

We need a guy like him in a higher power of position

Bob Katter was always the real deal
Never send a woman to do a man's job

It's just common sense to restrict/halt immigration from hostile territories

You're a retard if you think she is respectable in the public sphere after the last couple of decades, kid.

But rationality tells me you're just some progressive wanker that is pissed off you wont be able to pass off the argument by appealing to media perception

That or a one nation staffer that cant accept you failed

He's more aussie than most aussies

To be fair, she's been treated WAY better by the media this go around.

Being a woman probably means more today.

those are PAULINE HANSONS POLICIES YOU IDIOT

To add,

Plenty of normies are afraid of Muslim extremists too

Chinks had nowhere near the stigma of Muslims back then

You are aware she now has seats in the senate?
That without her name the party she started collapsed because people vote for her?
She has had the entire media on her back for 20 years and you are just jealous that a white female did the job better than a leb.

I think it's because of the internet as well. No one could really say stuff to the media in those days except a few angry letters and calls. Ever since the internet? People tell the media how it is without backing down.

they're my policies, I've been saying it for years

Pauline Hanson is an imbecile who only found out what Halal was 6 months ago

that's because the last "go around" her treatment in the media got her all the voters that picked her over anyone else.
She had NO preferences right?
She got in legit unlike all of the other pollies and she's been getting in for TWENTY YEARS without preferences.

Butthurt lebbo detected.
Back on your boat freak.

Lol, idiot

I would prefer a white woman save us than an arab man

But the fact remains, she is a clown in mainstream opinion

You must be related to her, fucking her, or otherwise be invested beyond just supporting from the sidelines. The triggering is too great.

Didn't think of that, probably is why they havent been as harsh recently.

>No more nurses, doctors and cab drivers, who gonna run ur petrol stations?

Maybe there'd be some jobs for actual Australians, then.

He's A shitskin but at least he's a Christian. The Lebanese Christians have experienced the horrors of Islam first hand.

I work for Bob Katter.

Ask me anything.

one nation has gotten nowhere politically for decades, the only reason people voted for one nation is because recently they're more vocal about radical islam, not because of their leader

If someone made a party named "antisharia antijihad", they'd get more votes because it's a clearer message

>katter
>arab

are you jokin cunt

katter is a white christian leb not an arab m8

is he a sick cunt?

>white christian leb
>not arab

Legitimately confused here
Every christian lebo Ive ever come across was obviously arab
Some has lighter complexions and shit but they were still arab

Are you mixing arab with islamic, or am I just a retard? Going for the latter here

Is the Pope Catholic?

FINALLY

SAY IT WITH ME

RIGHT

WING

DEATH

SQUADS!

I voted for one nation, not because I have any faith in pauline hanson as a politician, but because her party was the loudest against islamic extremism

I'm not middle eastern at all you retarded inbred lol

It's good to point out that these other mideast countries are refusing refugees

YOU'RE THE LAST 90%+ ANGLO HOLDOUT. DO US PROUD

debatable desu

t. catholic

tell me more about him

One of Pauline Hanson's children has found Sup Forums

Threw eggs at the beatles
Called out the true benefactors of the carbon tax

Sickest cunt of all

I haven't talked to him much since he constantly moves around and I don't live up in the North where he spends most of his time. The time I ended up meeting him he was a bro and signed my copy of his book. "Pro diem, pro patria" is what he left as a personal note. It was something we were discussing before he had to go meet other important people.

Apparently he doesn't forget a name or face and will remember what he was speaking to someone about the last time he spoke with them, even if it's a year later.

>having previously served as a minister in Queensland’s Bjelke-Petersen government.

lol.

Non Australians (and probably many younger Australians) have no idea how funny that is.

sounds like a bloke you could trust.

thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/alexander-great-empire-his-conquest-course-greece-to-india-to-babylon-b-c-towns-provinces-year-43235658.jpg

some of their genetics are spread out

Why is it funny? Joh Bjelke-Petersen was an absolute legend.

Christian Lebo.

The whole reason they came here was to get away from the Muslim Lebo's.

Plus Christian Lebo's LOVE YOUSE ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=A1wKdq9GHGI

We may be at odds for commonwealth supremacy AusBro but I only wish you luck in pursuing your right wing endeavors. Lord knows you've got the jump on us.

cheers lad.

Why is it always the ugliest people with bad genes that are for racial purity and white pride?

Christian Arabs are fine, r-right lads? H-h-haha

We hate the Muslims too

what do u look like

> and should not affect Islamic populations outside the Middle East, such as Indonesia, he said.
Heh, smart man. He knows his dollar.

Yea they are alright, I can't speak on the behalf of every Christian Arab, but they definitely are better than the North Africans and Islamic Muslims

Indonesians are fucking scum.

Grew up with some, pretty positive contributors to society, just get vocal about being arab and being against islam

>Islamic Muslims
what?

The irony is that the anti-Vietnamese fuel Hanson was running on was more legitimate in terms of stats. Their crime levels were out of control, and we have relatively low terrorism levels.

The difference of course, is that it was "crime".

You weren't getting your head cut off in the street or being taken hostage by a whacko with a shot gun. 99.9% of the time, unless you were involved in drugs, you didn't really have run ins with the Viets.

Yea poor choice of words..

But you get what I mean right?

Fine in my book

Because Sir Joe was legit insane and a Sup Forums meme come to life.

If he had ascended to the Prime Ministership, everyone even a hair width to the left of center would be in an outback Gulag.

Depends.

Every Christian Lebanese I've met has basically just been the same as the Greeks or Italians. Pretty much indistinguishable.

Assyrians on the other hand can be pretty rough around the edges.

Indonesian/Malay and the rare Filo Muslim are probably just as likely to be terrorists as the North African/Middle East ones. But for whatever reason, Banga Dangas and SEA Muslims here don't seem to get into any strife or rub anyone the wrong way.

Speaking of One Nation, does anyone here have their flag up in their front window? I walk past a house with one sometimes and I get paranoid a meme might come flying out.

86496310 (You)

hell yeah bro

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0 muslims are the devil

They are most likely the remnants from

classconnection.s3.amazonaws.com/519/flashcards/1605519/jpg/spodek_byzantine_empire1344793833505.jpg

or crusader offspring

or had an IQ high enough to reject the stupidity of islam

>we shouldn't be bringing in 600000 people a year in an economy that only produces 200000 jobs a year

Why doesn't he focus on this part? It's raw data with a logical conclusion and there's no way to call it islamaphobic

>ethnic cleansing
>doesn't post the webm

what happened to you Sup Forums

They are more tame probably because of neighbouring buddhist/hindu influence

hell fucking yess. thats finally some good news after weeks of leftists bs propaganda and transgender school education for 5 year olds ...finally something that is not leftist retardation.finally something that most of knew would be the right thing to do since the first refugee wave.

I'd be more worried about someone throwing a full tinny out the window at my head

Shouldn't you be more concerned about the Chinese ?

Don't be worried about a free drink you fucking toilet. Any possible brain damage will just be a shortcut.

>tfw no Joh for PM

Hard working immigrants create jobs, it's not a zero sum game.

As long as they are white, I'm happy to have 'em.

ummm don't you know bigot? White people don't want the jobs that immigrants take lmao, not at all because employers find it easier to fuck around migrant workers due to not knowing their labour rights

Chinese are okay, this is about money not nationalism.
Politician always do this.

>Australia should follow the “extremist” migration policy of Saudi Arabia.
Savage lmao

That's like asking if we're concerned about the weather.

That's happening no matter what.

Also, the Chinese hit upon a pretty devious plan;

>Islamic countries send their fighting age males here to collect welfare

>China sends it's breeding age women with daddies money

It's not hard to see why Australian men don't put up much of a fight when it comes to the latter.

you ever heard of this guy call Joe Bjelke-Petersen ?

respectable? remember this is the person that shot to fame for not knowing what 'xenophobic' means, and was such an incompetent political operator that she got railroaded into jail

An Aussie friend of mine always talk about how much he hates the Lebanese and other Muslim shit that has been infiltrating country without me showing him my real power level.

I think OZ is a place that can be easily red-pilled if not already.

LOL are those MiG-29?

bob katter more like god katter

time is 14:88

Where did the article say he was chinese?
Oh a f-leaf

He is true blue as fuck and the quintessential Queenslander.

I use a soundboard to troll people in Rust, do you have any good soundbites from Bob Katter I could use?

Maronite Christian Lebs moved to Aus because the Muzzies - Hezbollah and the Palli reffos - took over and fucked it up.
>no surprise they don't want Muzzos fucking up Straya.

Bump