That would be really nice if tomorrow the mods can replace all the flags on Sup Forums by Mexican flags

That would be really nice if tomorrow the mods can replace all the flags on Sup Forums by Mexican flags...

Normies will be really confused...

Bump

God, I hate fucking Mexicans. Texfag here. Just send them down the fucking river.

Please mods for once in your life do something

Or Canada's flag
Or better yet israel. Nobody in the left has balls to say something bad about jews

Your YouTube, radio, mail advertisements coming in Spanish yet?

THE US WAS >80% NON-HISPANIC WHITE SINCE ITS FOUNDING.

SPICS WERE THE FIRST TO END THAT.

I honestly believe that people on Sup Forums that hate Mexicans have never interacted with them.

Lets praise Hillary for KEK

>"SPICS ARE SO CONSERVATIVE, JUST LIKE US!"

THAT'S WHY THEY ALWAYS VOTE DEMOCRAT

>"SPICS ARE SO HARDWORKING"

>"THEY COME HERE TO WORK. THEY'RE NOT BAD PEOPLE"

Texas mexicans aren't all bad. If you want the worst Mexico has to offer just go to Cali. The mexicans there are entitled as fuck and even less willing to integrate. I don't know what it is about Texas, but our mexicans really aren't that bad. Some of them are the La Raza type, but most are just regular people who are trying to integrate. It's way worse in Cali, probably because of all the white guilt faggots who take it upon themselves to turn their state into Mexico 2.0 instead of expecting immigrants to assimilate.

I'm from Houston. I worked at a hotel for 3 years. I know Mexicans.

>"THEY'RE WHITE LIKE US"

Wanna know why spics don't vote Republican? Because Republicans only pander to redneck inbred fucks, ex Ku Klux Klan grand wizards and Protestant ministers.

This would be glorious.

MCCAIN PANDERED LIKE HELL TO YOU FUCKING SPICS.

YOU DON'T CARE. YOU JUST WANT HANDOUTS.

If the mods brought back the old flags for a day, I'd honestly donate to this shitty site.

>MCCAIN
McCain is a literal cuck.

You ever been to Little Village, cabron? I spent 2 years there. I know Mexicans better than Mexicans from Mexico know Mexicans

>Texas mexicans aren't all bad. If you want the worst Mexico has to offer just go to Cali. The mexicans there are entitled as fuck and even less willing to integrate. I don't know what it is about Texas, but our mexicans really aren't that bad. Some of them are the La Raza type, but most are just regular people who are trying to integrate. It's way worse in Cali, probably because of all the white guilt faggots who take it upon themselves to turn their state into Mexico 2.0 instead of expecting immigrants to assimilate.

Shut the fuck up

>Nobody in the left has balls to say something bad about jews
????
The left is the most anti semetic population, they burn israeli flags, because muh palestine oppressed brown people

>praise hillary
If she didn't gave a shit for the senator on benghazi why she would care about us, my fellow beaner eater.

>sneak into a country
>starting saying how much better your home country is
>Mexican flags everywhere
So then go back and stay there.

>that fucking filename

My sides.

Anyone who condones an invasion of shitskin jungle savages into their own country is a cuck.

Ok burrito man

Fellow Texan, getting real sick of being asked if I'm Hispanic on every fucking form I fill out or if I'll need a translator.

Why do we cater to them so much?

We're getting our country back fucking gringo

We already tried that in the past. It didn't work.
James K. Polk was hardcore

You can have it. I don't give a shit about what happens southwest of Connecticut.

And you will turn it into a shithole like Mexico. Like Brazil. Like every other fucking country your people get a hold of.

Because you fucking subhuman shitskins are too primitive to rule countries without running them into the ground.

Other texfag here, there's not even Spanish on the Mexican food here.

Fucking this. Do it mods.

:(

Hiro should just put sanic music on.

Start with the Mexico you currently own first.

Fuck off with this shit. Maybe ten years ago this was the case, but no fucking way now. This fat fuck bitch spic lives down the street from me has handicapped plates on her chromed out H2, I see her fat ass waddle just fine into and out of the store. Their house is an eyesore on the street, put up an iron fence in the front yard, a barbecue pit and a fucking metal carport in the drive way because the other 82 Mexicans that live there make their garage useless for cars.

Meanwhile I've had to quit three jobs, due to shitty birth defect knees that dislocate willy fucking nilly, and I can't walk for months at a time, but I'm not disabled. Literally being unable to walk is not a disability.

So you can turn it to complete shit just like Mexico?

sound to me that you are where you belong, amongst the scum of society

This was a nice neighborhood until the Mexicans moved in. Trust me, I'm leaving soon before the destruction.

Im sorry user, when trump says "they are not sending us their best people" its kinda of truth, only people with no basic education go to your country because they are worthless here, and yet we are still full of that kind of people here, even when college is FREE (paid by the goverment)

You have it good enough.

California has the worst wetbacks.

I can tell by your post English isn't your first language.

mexican, syrians and israelis flags

If only we could round up all the trash of both our nations...

It is always refreshing to meet a smart Mexican, who doesn't want gimmedats and I honestly miss them in my home state. They used to share your culture and assimilate with ours, it's how we have the best offshoot Mexican cuisine, Tex-Mex. Now they force it down our throats and expect us to assimilate to theirs. Although we have been getting a lot of illegals from south of your border as well, as of late.

This mods pls

Kek yes

>tfw know trump is right
>tfw Mexican Nationalist so I really want that clay even the one from Salvador and fix what porfirio diaz did

Am conflicted anyone has a similar feel

Build your nation and go to war for it.

That's respectable.

Sneaking in and abusing welfare systems is pathetic and shameful.

Forgot to reply somehow.

Brilliant also middle eastern countries like Egypt and Sweden.

Bump

bump.

live in cuckfornia. was white tech paradise in the '80s. is now either (a.) $1mil+ house expensive or (b.) overrun with taco niggers

HISPANICS ARE NOT WHITE

GODDAMMMIT

REEEEEEEEEEEE

RACE WAR NOWWWWW

No need to

Bump
This is a great idea
MAKE Sup Forums MEXICAN AGAIN
(For a day or two)

Change all flags to Palestine or Syria???

Bump

+1 for Mexican Flags

every non white 3rd world countries could make it

When I go to the states I think exactly the same. You miss Mexico that much? Come back then. You like the US better? Fucking assimilate then.

Educacion Publica.

Don't give them ideas for april 1st

>Literally being unable to walk is not a disability
wtf why not?

Things like this shouldn't be allowed...

My town was a nice town before southerners and Central Americans came trying to cross illegally to the USA and decided this place was nice enough to ruin.

little village, chicago?

fucking this

>LE REDNECK INBRED BIBLE THUMPER MEME XD

Mexicans inbreeding much more than whites.