Hello Sup Forums, long time reader...

Hello Sup Forums, long time reader. Is it true there's a recruitment webpage where you can sign up for the armed rescue mission of Anders Breivik? Just curious to see if the chatter is true.

Apparently the Skien prison gate is going to be bombed and the guards overwhelmed with fully automatic weapons. Is this true?

Are the weapons being supplied by the organization, or are participants required to bring their own weapons and explosives?

If you are a part of the operation, how and when did/will you smuggle your arms into the Schengen Area and what was/will be their port of entry?

Thanks for all the help for us curious casual readers out there! Remember it's dangerous to join organizations such as that, so you shouldn't join, but if you see any such activity to discuss it for the sake of keeping up a great and informative conversation.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblowhole.com/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/4uXos88Z/
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow that's a really great question. Thank god we're all anonymous. I'm also looking forward to hearing any information about attempts to free prisoners from Skien prison.

no.
t. mehmet bin stockholm

SHART
IN
MART

Thanks FBI

You're literally retarded.

I was going to join up but mummy wouldn't buy me the combat boots I wanted.

Uhh... Thanks for... Correcting the record??? (????????????????)

Yeah, here I'll give to just this once because you seem like a cool guy. But don't tell anyone else about it ok.

theblowhole.com/

hi long time fbier

Cool story

Meet me behind 711 in an hour.

fbi plz

Lookie lookie
What do we have here?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/4uXos88Z/

A falseflagger for sure

From the thumbnail his undershirt looks like extra skin with another ear attached to it.

Sorry, you were saying?

Thanks FBI

Hey guys, Chips Handon here. I really like this news image group you have here.

Don't you just really hate the jews like I do? Gee... I sure do get my jammies rousled thinking about them!

Planning any hate crimes I can check out, by the way?

IT'S HAPPENING

This is a board of peace.

Please do not incite such discussion.

We'll meet at the gas station in an hour.
Be there and we'll tell you everything.

>you don't talk about Fight club.

post your credentials, and contact info.
if you are clean and worthy you may just find out.

>Hello Sup Forums, long time reader. Is it true there's a recruitment webpage where you can sign up for the armed rescue mission of Anders Breivik? Just curious to see if the chatter is true.
Yes it is on reddit.

>Apparently the Skien prison gate is going to be bombed and the guards overwhelmed with fully automatic weapons. Is this true?
>Are the weapons being supplied by the organization, or are participants required to bring their own weapons and explosives?
>If you are a part of the operation, how and when did/will you smuggle your arms into the Schengen Area and what was/will be their port of entry?
I think you are confused OP, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>long time reader
If you were a long time reader then you would know we would sooner execute breivikike for being a dirty falseflagging kike than ever "rescue" him from his resort hotel.
Rescue your brain from its prison inside your skull via a .454 casull cartridge instead.

You can't samefag on Sup Forums

Lurk more, interpol

Man, this is shameful

I'm proud of my shitting heritage. The same couldn't be said for yourself.

Bad goy, no shekels.

Go home fbi you are drunk.

Capped for posterity.

>mfw NSA is populated with dumb niggers

>When American intelligence agencies are working overtime during the election and leave the noobs to make shill threads on our Mongolian genealogies board.

Haha, epic thread! FBI got caught out! Definitely not some nerd roleplaying! Haha!

If any of those that actually happens I will juggle my own shit and catch it with my mouth like a fucking seal

Haha, epic post! Some nerd roleplaying got caught out! Definitely not GCHQ providing damage control! Haha!

What a pathetic piece of shit.
You should be fired.

Poo in Loo fucking subhuman

nice try CIA

holy shit

OP I have the information you seek but first you must prove you are one of us.

If all of the worlds animals lived on the equator then Halloween and Thanksgiving would occur on the same day.

I await your coded response.

Well, these are the people in charge of keeping your country safe, America.

Well we have to maintain the special relationship somehow, now we have fuck all military.

>go to the effort of making up all that shit to post
>don't even put enough effort in to make your shitty bait remotely believable

Yes, we are going to strike tomorrow.
I know some of you are good goyms, don't go to that prison tomorrow it'll be bloody.

Yeah it's all true you fuckin nerd

Booty Warrior reporting Breviks booty is my duty

Inshallah brother the rumors are true, try and find the scandinavian operative known as 'spurdo'
He's a breivik sympathizer and vegan activist who's been elemental in a number of raids. He's well experienced with gorilla warefare and backtracing by the way so be careful

What the fuck. They're not this incompetent. This is either bait or someone trying to leak (dis)info.

Everyone ignored you because you didn't click the link, so no one knows who you're responding to.
Trollscore: 1/10.

some of you guys are alright
don't go to the prison tomorrow
so long , space Sup Forumsacks

Those posters making the poo jokes about you are Pakis, rock star. Most Americans don't care about India.

>vegan activist

poo in loo

>2 posts by this ID
trolls don't even try anymore

>He's well experienced with gorilla warefare and backtracing
A master is in! Prepare yourself!

>4uXos88Z
you need to unplug your computer

i literally live 30 minutes from the prison
i should make some phone calls right now

Rate me, faggot!

You mean break like with a lunchpack and coffee??

Breivik 4 VP of empress Hillary!

Alphabet agencies know how this site goes, that's some media or NGO

Is this your trial run?...or have you made it to the next level of interviews yet?

Im told the FBI recruits from under privileged charter schools and community colleges, Is this true?

>this thread

yeah dude I will take my personal t-56 tank (my dad refused to give it to the macedonians) so I am thinking tomorrow, to go to Norway by plane. You in?

ITS THE COPS!

Hey intern, try harder next time, I believe in you!

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

get the fuck out

I was told that FBI was all Mormon. I got friends in like super high places with super high security. Their really really high. Go BYU!

Kek

>they are

Im stoned

Where do I sign up?

Do you have more info on this?
C'mon help out your fellow goyi... white people.

Yeah well I have a friend that says he was on the deepweb once (he told us alot but not too much because he is like really secret and good at programming) so I probably know way more

Why is myanmar using a sheet copy of the taiwanese flag?

What was this supposed to be?

Well helooooooo NSA!

KEK what the fuck are you doing?

FBI/CIA pls

TAKE
A
SHART
OUTSIDE
WALMART