My conversation with a stormfag

Me: Why do you hate the Jews so much?

Stormfaggot: The joos control Hollywood, the Banks and the American Military!

Me: Perhaps so, Hollywood makes the best movies in the world!

Stormcunt: No they are degenerate

Me: Ok, name a non Hollywood movie that you know/like..

Stormpoof: Hitler was right!!!!! But they also control the banks, politics and the army!! XD

Me: Perhaps also quite true, but your country (USA) is one of the richest, highest standard of living and the military is the best in the world by a long way- really if they control these aspects of your society you should be thanking them?

Stormfag: REEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZBesA87plY
youtu.be/80PTwFFTgvk
luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

neo-nazis are useful idiots

I concur

>being a stormfag when you can be a jew-hating christian

>whenever Sup Forums is wrong, 'le useful idiot'

I think by the time you aggregate it all, every single one of you is a 'useful idiot'.

Heil Hillary!

Im here for months

Neo nazis =/= nazis

its due to the nigger mentality phenomenon. humans hate those that are superior to them and then blame them for all their problems.

SHART
IN
MART

hating jews is pointless...if you really want to redpill people you talk about bankers and global banks and their evils

the fact that most of these bankers are jews comes as an afterthought

So relinquishing control for comfort is a good thing?

Are you happy now slumdog millionaire 2?

>1 post by this ID

>hating jews is pointless.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

>Hollywood makes good movies
More like money makes good movies. Anyway, some of the best movies in the world historically don't have much to do with "muh hollywood". Look at something like Triumph of the Will for example.

>wealth of the usa
Was higher before FIAT currency caused all the inflationary problems. It could be a lot better for a lot of people then it is now.

All the jews have really done outside of a couple of standout thinkers or inventors is cause society to ask a bunch of stupid questions and pay the jews to find out the answers, when the jews instilled the questions to begin with.

>no picture
weak comeback, sharter.

I dont understand the shart in mart meme
Americans have no shame, we do not feel the weight of our decisions nor do we acknowledge even our own social norms
If you want to shit yourself in walmart it is your right as an american to have the freedom to eat nothing but taco bell until your body literally drips feces 24/7
That is freedom and I will never ever be ashamed of that freedom, because it just proves on a psychological level that americans are better than any other nation

Is your anus twitching at the thought of squatting and shitting a nice beefy loaf on that Walmart floor, India?

Poo in bathroom pleb doesn't even have wallmarts

>Me: Ok, name a non Hollywood movie that you know/like..
au revoir les enfants by louis malle
nostalghia by tarkovsky
red desert by michaelangelo antonioni

what do i win???

>faggot
>poof
>fag
Fuck off you stupid homophobic piece of shit.

>Hollywood makes the best movies in the world!

He actually believes this.

Mel is a Papist, they number over 1 billion now and have been indoctrinated for about 1500 years to blame Jews now. The Abrahamic circle jerk general really. Throw in all the other denominations of Christianity and Islam of course you get half the world blaming a patsy tribe of a few million. I don't blame the stormfag, it's an old and proven and institution.

This is why Sup Forums is so cancer, instead of trying to have a decent discussion it always goes to "fucking faggot".

The jews have literally devolved into shart in mart posting to slide.

Pathetic.

The prize of eternal virginity

>thinking jew for control of banks and media
>thinking american living standards are good

India prefers the outdoors. Unlike you nasty yanks.

Because I married into a Jewish family and got to know them up close. They're fun until money is involved, then they're greedy slimy liars. It's genetic or something, they can't help it. They have the stingy gene. I don't even blame them in a way, they're just defective or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZBesA87plY

at least i dont shit my pants and have AIDS

Netherlands

I can't help but notice Mel Gibson's microaggressions in the Lethal Weapon series.

Preach it, Leaf!

based mel

>Non-hollywood movie that I know/like
The Proposition, The Guard, Breaker Morant, When the Last Sword is Drawn, War of the Arrows, Stalingrad 1993, The Battery, Blue Ruin, Dog Soldiers off the top of my head
The guy was a fucking idiot though, but Hollywood is pretty shit.

don't forget "PEE IN SEA" for Brazilians and their filthy ocean

Millhouse is not a meme

yes....bankers are not always merchants.

>Hollywood makes the best movies in the world

honestly Korea makes better films now, atleast crime dramas

>Ok, name a non Hollywood movie that you know/like..
Oh, you.jpg
If I name they would you know they?
- Moscow doesn't beleave in tears
- Malena
- Taxi
- There are lot of films with Louis de Funès
and many many others
>but your country (USA) is one of the richest
Your country is not you. I can call Russia rich, but not me.

Before jews were the US shit?

PLOP IN SHOP

>Highest standards of living
> A country that has higher chances of getting you killed than being an US soldier in Afghanistan.

Yea lad totally safe and comfy

The illuminatti controls the government, so their beef should be with atheists and santanists, not le joos. Jews are an easy target, so naturally they made a good scapegoat.

The Raid

so how do you plan to defeat the kikes? i mean, whatever you do, say or imply you are an useful idiot in the end, always an useful idiots

>Me: Perhaps so, Hollywood makes the best movies in the world!
AHAHA
FUCKING DROPPED

Was he right?

>Sup Forums is one person

The actual conversation

You: Why do you hate the Jews so much

Stormfaggot: the Jews control Hollywood, the Banks, the Federal Reserve and the American Military. They also control both political parties and have steered us towards Zionist and Globalist objectives simultaneously for decades.

You: Perhaps so, Hollywood makes the best movies in the world!

Stormfaggot: You mean like Ghostbusters 2016, and Avatar? The Ben Hur remake? Avatar the Last Airbender? That abortion that was the V for Vendetta remake? "Hollywood" mass-produces lowest common denominator garbage, auteur directors inevitably have to fight the studio tooth and nail just to get anything done. When was the last time we had a Star Wars, something made entirely on the vision of the director?

You: Ok, name a non Hollywood movie you know/like

Stormfaggot: Dogville. Potop. Fire in the Steppe.

You: W-well

Stormfaggot: You know what else is fun? The Jews control the Federal Reserve, which prints all of our currency, and then loans it to the government to spend. Most of our taxes actually go to paying the INTEREST to the Federal Reserve, not towards any actual programs. Instead of minting its own currency, the US Government has decided that it's a better idea for all of our money to be IOUs to a bunch of kikes. Does that sound sustainable to you?

You: Perhaps also quite true, but your country (USA) is one of the richest, highest standard of living and the military is the best in the world by a long way- really if they control these aspects of your society you should be thanking them?

Stormfaggot: You seem confused, our standard of living has been dropping for decades. Our military hasn't won a war in fifty years. We've become "richer" but the amount that you can actually buy with that wealth and the security of your future has become almost nonexistent, this is literally the worst time to be an American ever in the history of the nation.

You: W-WELL I GET TO WRITE THE OP

if taxes went from jews to an all white state you would have a point

>5 people
>not a single leader or owner

thats a pretty terrible attempt

FUCKING JIDF FUCK OFF YOUR LIES WILL HAVE LIGHT SHINE DOWN ON THEM SOON ENOUGH

youtu.be/80PTwFFTgvk

stormcucks and drumpftards blown the fuck out

how will Sup Forums ever recover

You just target the movie part and not the other two more fucked up parts. K

Have you ever studied the history of the Jews? Did you know that they have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized the financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies? The Jews have mass murdered hundreds of millions of non-Jews over the centuries but they've seized control of the media so you'll never find out.

can someone explain me why the fuck would government need to pay for money that causes inflation?
isnt america unique with that kind of deal?

>You seem confused, our standard of living has been dropping for decades. Our military hasn't won a war in fifty years. We've become "richer" but the amount that you can actually buy with that wealth and the security of your future has become almost nonexistent, this is literally the worst time to be an American ever in the history of the nation.
Don't forget the national debt

"The history of the jewish race in world culture is perhaps the most gruesomely fascinating phenomenon a person standing at the beginning of the 21st century may behold... Watch the world you know come into being and disintegrate under your feet."

luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html

>a tiny cabalist tribe controls our Banks, Military and Movie industry
>perhaps

what?

>Hollywood makes the best movies in the world!
Well I gave you credit for something like 2 lines of text. Opinion discarded senpai

youtu.be/80PTwFFTgvk

based