Where does 56% come from?

Where does 56% come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/07/egyptian-immigrant-wants-to-be-reclassified-as-black/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Illegal immigrants

old whites keep the number high

when you take away the arabs/iranians that for some fucking reason are considered white in the us

We are white though...it's literally where the word ARYAN come from.

>it's literally where the word ARYAN come from.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? The fact that origin of a word that was used in an outdated racial theory is derived from that area doesn't mean arabs/persians are white. They used the term ''aryan'' because they thought pale, blonde, blue eyed people migrated from there, not because they thought arabs/persians were white.

It comes from farther east, you guys are just larping

>dark hair
>brown eyes
>swarthy
yes, absolutely white indeed

I doubt Arabs make up over 5 percent of the US population.

>tfw 120m of that number are people over 50

Projected demographics.

>we

Remove the Jews and you are at 58%.

It was from 2016. Around 500k illegals enter every year, there is legal immigrations and white kids are a minority.

56%. Probably 55 actually.

This is not a memes? Americans really think Arabs are whites?

It's a meme when a german in a thread back when said that their country is still 95% white and an american replied something along the lines of "we have 150 million whites so we are whiter than you" clearly being misinformed on how percentages work

Got a picture or link about the thread?

remove the arabs and it goes down to 56%

WE

WUZ

newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/07/egyptian-immigrant-wants-to-be-reclassified-as-black/

t. Pablo Muhammed IV

It comes from the fact that some middle easterners are classed as "white". Also some Hispanics classify themselves as "white" and not "hispanic white". So that 61.27% is actually about 4 - 5% lower.

The USA is 18% white

>not for much longer

>some hispanics classify as non hispanic white
False

OP jews and arabs are 4% of the american population, also the number is a projection and thus there are several estimates, some less optimistic than others

KANGZ

This is also true, assuming that illegals were not properly identified by the census, even less than 56% of the US is white

>0.6%
Mashallah that is worse than I thought. I thought it was at least 2%. How?

Arabs are not white
IRANIANS ARE WHITE AND FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE

A LOT OF BLACKS OR ARABS LIKE STEVE JOBS HAVE BEEN MIXING WITH EURO AMERICANS BUT THEY JUST LIE ABOUT THEIR HERITAGE.

THEIR KIDS ONLY FIND OUT AFTER DOING DNA TESTS.

PIC HIGHLY RELATED.

I met several Iranians in my life. And I never considered a single one of them white.

You considering something or not means jack shit, facts speak against you

Iranians are in no way shape or form white

You'd consider me white although I could easily pass as an Iranian, it's just that they come from a poor place and speak and act weird.

Portuguese are actually white
Iranians are not

>t. abbas
it doesn't matter, in the end iranians will be included in the middle eastern category

Iranians arent white

t.iranian

Arabs are caucasians, just not white as in master race white.

>when you take away the arabs/iranians that for some fucking reason are considered white in the us
.6% and .15% respectively.

No they aren't

>This is not a memes? Americans really think Arabs are whites?
No, we consider them brown. They might want to be white.

They get very angry when you remind them haha

>Middle Eastern Americans
>Total population
>9,981,332
>3.2% of the total U.S. population (2010)

>remove the arabs and it goes down to 56%
This isn't europe we don't have many.

you're not white, moron.

>Middle Eastern Americans
That includes Jews, Armenians, Georgians and Greeks but sure let's say they aren't white. That's still only 3.2%

They aren't European whites

Aryans are not white, though.

>Sweden

Why does anyone give a shit about US census figures when they're all based on self-reporting anyway?
Would you trust an American to be accurate about his heritage?

How many jews do you have again?

>UK

>Genetics

This. Probably alot of wannabe-whites who claim to be of european heritage. Proven here: From what I understand there's alot of self-hating whites in America. Isn't possible that they would identify as something else?

I doubt that is the origin because I remember that thread

Do you really think this is arab/brown you stupid idiots?!

A few years ago, there was a survey in the US and 56% answered that they were white. It was perhaps not exactly representative as the results were not the same as the census; perhaps the survey included illegals, don't know.

That survey was reposted on Sup Forums a few times and someone drew the 56% face.

>we

>we

This is why he bombed us

Aryans =/= white
Aryan = white is the result of g*rman pseudo-scientific bullshit regarding Iranian people during the Nazi-Germany era.
Word Iran comes from sanskrit word Arya and sasnkrit was ancient indian language

Jobs father was Syrian. Syrians are Levant not Ar*bs

>not sure if you're doing a meme

What's wrong with her face?

it's beautiful

She looks like a ventriloquist dummy

>we

"She" has a very strong, masculine jaw line. It's almost flat.

foreign ones are brown but americanized ones are white

europe is closer, we just came straight across the ocean or through the desert

Looks familiar...

To be fair he is correct about this, even the Nazis thought that they and the Punjabi were closely related to the original "Aryan race"
Linguistically they certainly are the ancestors of Europeans, so there actually is quite a bit of truth to that claim. They are Indo-European, there is no arguing that.

>Iranians
>not white
We aren't Indians, we aren't very dark in the north either (away from ar*ps)

>Arabs and Iranians make up 5% of the population
lolno

I may have brown hair and eyes, but I have pink nipples. 101% white

WE

>Languages: Finnish
Hahahaha, int blown the fuck out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

Probably plastic surgery. Very common in Iran.

WUZ