GET IN HERE AND SHITPOST

BROTHERS, COUNTRYMEN, LEND ME YOUR EARS

Like panicked chickens we have several different plans developing separately on how to deal with the incoming onslaught of newfriends, all of which acted upon at once will doom the other.

>slant Hillary to the right!
They will be coming here with the expectation that we are liars and confused degenerates. This option will only serve to fan the flames and increase their numbers.

>Let's all hide!
The shills will be in heavy tomorrow and you can bet money they aren't going to be posting pro-Hillary content. They will no doubt be weaponised to imitate us in the worst fashion. We must represent!

>Business as usual
No, this is not. This is the same threat that killed Sup Forums in the wake of Chanology. We are under terribly similar circumstances.

>Informationals and meme spamming!
Will be interpreted only in the context of our alt-right association.

HEED MY AUTISM Sup Forums

We need to show them the part of this site that draws us all back to it. The part that Trumpeters have latched on to, the part that gives the right and left of us the feeling of brotherhood regardless.

We must show them the allure and excitement of exposing sinister deeds and malignant intentions among our leaders. That Trump supporters are heavy here is just a consequence of our exposing Hillary for what she is. A murderous, corporate owned monster whose only goal is to make money and quiet all her opponents.

We are NOT alt-right. We are truth and justice, burdened by whatever cause latches into it as we go.

MAKE SURE EVERY NEWFRIEND KNOWS

GENERALS OF Sup Forums, PASS THE WORD DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DcqnkzGEFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4MuDbKJXZNc
youtube.com/watch?v=zNLoti4sjlI&list=LLO_9Q4ZEKUzTyuw7dH0CUqQ&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=u4vlVEigntQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-miDkb5QahA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

We bump

YES
THIS DUBS SPEAK TRUTH
>HIDING
>THEY WILL BLAME US ANYWAYS
LET US DIE HOW WE REALLY WANT

>We are truth and justice, burdened by whatever cause latches into it as we go.

A THOUSAND BUMPS!

ALL MY BUMPS!

>mfw I don't even care about politics but I'll hunt down every single normie I see and pee pee poo poo his life into a living sewer

Who here /comfy/ in prep for Web War Jew

I accept this mission

>double dubs in a call for war

holy shit man
this is it

Fuck yes I am unreasonably hyped.

I HAVE BECOME PROVIDENCE

I will pass on the word.
You're words of autism will not be forgotten OP.

>The shrills are coming
the shrills are coming
>the shrills are coming
the shrills are coming
>the shrills are coming
the shrills are coming
>the shrills are coming
the shrills are coming

>Kek had spoken
Brother Kekist and lurker of Sup Forums this is the chance that we was waiting for.. the chance of spread true! Now that they took the big bait, we are able to redpill a lot of people in different societies.
They will come to blame us for being degenerates but they will find who really is the one with those attributions.
We must fight! Chaos will raise with our words. And we must free those poor souls living in a fake 'paradise of eden' but we will be the reptilians who share knowledge! It's time to bring the apocalypsis now!
We were hidding on the shadows for too long, and now it's the best moment to go out and hunt those dirty liars!

>May Kek bless us with his sacred numbers
>May Chaos raise to find Order
>May this world as we know end for once
>PRAISE KEK
>KEK VULT!
>DARKNESS FOLLOWING BY LIGHT
Join us brothers! let's implant the chip in those sheep's! Let's be Lucifer for normies
>Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Asthu! REZE A KEK

To Valhalla, redpilled and Sup Forumsed

youtube.com/watch?v=1DcqnkzGEFQ

Before end of the battle, the normies will know of the welfare cliff.

Mods, for the love of god sticky this thread.

Seconded

Let's all do our own thing. Having absolutely no plan has worked well for us so far.

Just show this image to any Pro-Hillary supporter. Makes them think twice.

/BurmaBro Standing by

Nigger, what the fuck is a net income?

Is that like playing basketball and shit?

MAKE SURE MEMES ARE SIMPLE TO READ AND EASY TO DIGEST!

Our support ended the Bush dynasty.
Today we will strike the first deep wound into the tentacled Clinton beast. This will be a wound it will never recover from.

Explain to me how the fuck ignorant people who don't actually want to learn anything will be interested in something that not only requires them to throw away everything they have learn't, but also to do actual research?

Are you fucking new? Do you actually believe our enemies are mentally functional?

WE HAD A BATTLE PLAN!

SHILL FOR HILL, AND SHITPOST HARD!

You are going to be what kills us!

Head MY autism, faggot. We are going ahead with Operation Bi/pol/ar, and let it be known that any of you who follow OP's bullshit will be our enemy, and a liability.

This deserves a sticky
agreed

Income after taxes. Have you never had a job?

as confused and bamboozled I am on all of this, and uncomfortable with pro-Hillary things being shown on this board, we still need to heed to this Aussie.

a /cfg/ made it clear to defer to Aussies. They know whats best in these times of uncertainty.

May Kek be with us

I'll tell you one piece of advice, if you want to confuse the normies...

Anonymous.

Remember what they meant, remember what they symbolized.

And remember how the media tried to paint them as internet super hero viligantes.

Show the spirit of Anonymous tomorrow and people won't know what to believe.

VOTE FOR HILLARY TO GET RID OF ALL THESE FUCKING NIGGERS

Sup Forums was my refuge after Sup Forums died. I don't want this to happen again.

Do you honestly believe we're Hillary supporters? Once the narrative is planted it cannot be undone. The best course of action is to shove the fucking redpill down their throats.

Operation Bi/pol/ar has all the makings of a shit show as disastrous as the entire US election process with just as much convoluted nonsense.

We need to be united and direct.

>WE WUZ HAKAZ N SHEIT
yea
Do you think the mods can have this song playing like they did for the birthday
youtube.com/watch?v=zNLoti4sjlI&list=LLO_9Q4ZEKUzTyuw7dH0CUqQ&index=6

Of course I have you dumb fuck, but the Normkes coming here soon don't know their head from their cunt. Clean your shit up so even invalids would have a sparkling understanding of your data.

>can't even spell rally right
lmao how can you vote for someone this stupid

I'm pretty stoked for tomorrow desu. War is hell but we are brothers Sup Forumssters.

FIGHT FOR OUR HONOR!!

every vote for hillary is another aborted black child under the clinton eugenics abortion scheme how can you drumpf fags think africans are humans!??!?!?!?! we have to get these apes out of White America

#IMWITHHER

h ttp://pastebin.com/VcwuQEWV

LONG LIVE Sup Forums!

Canada pretty much legalized bestiality so we're screwed

Great plan n all but this is idealism incarnate.
>we'll just assimilate them through shart threads and where will you be born next memes
we're trying to win an election here
lets focus on the end goal and use hipster-oriented memes to mass-dose niggers with red pills

fuck if it has a "alt right" logo or not, the point is we need QUALITY MEME AMMUNITION

Arkansas checking in. I've noticed the evolution of their tactics. Now they outright try to imitate us. Sup Forums will be the battlefield.

This user is goddamn fucking right, redpills are what bring us back every single day, we are addicted to them, and we shall make the normies addicted to them as well.

#DEADNIGGERSFORCLINTON

I'm not even gonna beat around the bush here. You are either new or fucking stupid.

They won't accept it. These people are what they are SPECIFICALLY DUE to the fact that they have built up their own reality. We are dealing with Safe Space tier SJW and doubtlessly several payed shills.

You are deluded if you think thyey will listen to reason. We win by deception and confusion. This is the plan, whether you like it or not.

We've already had several 300+ threads on the subject. The wheels are in motion.

It is too late for absolute unity. We must employ a strategy that is effective due to, not despite of chaos.

They will not listen, and you're a fucking idiot if you think they will. We have allies from a good third of the boards on this site. Unity is not possible.

Deceive and bamboozle. That is the plan. The redpill will not work on picky eaters.

LET THEM COME

Sup Forums'S LEGIONS STAND READY

Lets watch the clinton documentary guys!!

Then I will fight alone.

In Jesus' name.

Then the SJWs won't believe us anyway they are run solely by the narrative set up by clinton. So why not try to redpill a couple normies that stumble by out of curiosity?

every single clinton supporter needs to see this

Friends, we are at the dawn of our greatest day. Hillary Clinton will make her biggest mistake today: calling out sites like Reddit and Sup Forums, and bringing massive attention to both. Reddit may be harder for her to crack, as it has upvotes and support from within.

But here, we must not forget our one truth:

We are anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

We represent ANONYMITY. The right to expose the truth. We are not "alt right". We are not "the chaotic right". We are faceless. Nameless.

Foolproof.

Stand united, my friends.
Tomorrow, be sure to speak of the importance of anonymity, especially that in its light, in anonymity's grace, we may oust the corruption of the world.

Grow their fear. Show them that we are in much higher numbers than they know. Show them that we can not be pinned to one ideology, one school of thought, one belief...

and with this in mind, we cannot fail.

...... / ............ / ........_.......

Sup Forums is dead. Anyone who was around for the death of Sup Forums knows this. Not even the end of the election will save this place.

Hello lads.

Last week there was a Hillary Clinton supporter who is Jewish who said Ann Coulter should've been beheaded by Mexican gangs. Seems straightforward enough right, except, Hillary Clinton actually follows this person back on Twitter.

(I don't know if this has been posted here yet...)

Use if possible by all means.

We have to do what Sup Forums couldn't or it's over. Who do you think is going to be attracted to this board after that stunt gets pulled?

Guess who's staying now in masses afterwards?

Do both, post redpills, but support Clinton. This discrepancy would attract their attention more.

Fucking this

Sup Forums might have (((won))) the battle but ultimately she was overrun in the following weeks by boipucci worshiping nu-males

To find solace Sup Forums was waiting with open arms, now we watch as the dawn of the same invasion approaches...

Hello I caused the divide
Watch this

Heretic God can create and do whatever he wants including possess multiple beings simulationously just because you cannot comprehend it doesn't mean thy divine can't either so why don't you just have a little think about what church you are actually in, Next time don't came at it from a pharisiac point of view exactly those who Jesus exposed to destroy.

>Like panicked chickens we have several different plans developing separately on how to deal with the incoming onslaught of newfriends, all of which acted upon at once will doom the other.

What is operation bi/pol/ar?
I must contribute to our fight!

All we need to do is post fact and decent non shitpost-tier content and SAGE shitthreads and we win...

DONT PLAY INTO THE FAGGOTRY

This going to be like IRL. Nobody will call, nobody will come to the door, you will receive no birthday cards or Christmas cards. No one will come to your funeral.
Nobody is coming.

Jesus fucking Christ, do you actually WANT "redpilled" newfags on the sight DURING A HAPPENING?

Repills involve naming the Jew, discussing NatSoc, and other things that when insatiably linked to Trump and this website will cause damage.

We aren't going to make them believe us, we are going to confuse them. They will not no what to believe because no stimulus material will be available.

Operation Bi/pol/ar involves pro Hillary sentiments centering around her treatment of black people and her affiliation with a KKK member, all of which is true. It is a reverse psychological redpill which serves the purpose of your shitty tactic, while also limiting the material they can use to implicate Trump.

When that fails, intense shtiposting, something that I am an expert in, will destroy threads. We have at least 5 people from Sup Forums and one from /s4s/ on our team, so we have that covered.

Are you shilling? Because your plan is so balls to the wall retarded that it's seems like the work of CTR trying to fuck us up.

Good. If you are going to implement OP's plan, I hope you stand isolated and useless.

Just act normal you fucking autist.

Communism should be the emaciated man.

shill for hitlary whilst redpilling

fuck it's gonna be a shitshow

Do yuo actually think the Hillshills will stay? Do I really have to spoon feed you simple truths?

They will not at any point agree with us. We are "supporting" Hillary will allusions to her racism and her bad policies for black. They will detest this. They are SJWs and resent racism, so no result will have them staying here.

This will work fine, unless you start redpilling them, at which point they have the ammunition they came for.

Just don't post tomorrow. Stop.

>every vote for hillary is another aborted black child under the clinton eugenics abortion scheme.
period.
just stop the sentence right at that point and you have a good point. maybe ol barnabie will crack an IPA and look into Clinton aborting black babies

IT NEEDS TO BE!

We aren't an organized special Ops unit! Chaos is what we need to build a plan around, and Bi/pol/ar is exactly that.

….._\____________________,,__
…./ `–│││││││││———————-]
…/==o ____________________
…..),—.(_(__) /
….// (\) ),——
…//___//
../`—-’ / …
./____ / … .

yeah Im starting to think that too. pol will not be mentioned, just abstractly about the false flag from the clinton campaigns hackers of that ghostbuster chicks site which will be framed as alt-rights doings

yeah
capitalism should be the fat guy
and you get where this is going...

TRUTH
WILL
PREVAIL

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

The Aussies get shitposting I would advise listening to this guy. We should show Hillary's less than PC side. The media will run with what we give them, and if we give them a bunch of redpills they will use that against us. If we show that Hillary is racist, which she actually is, then they cannot say anything that would cause us problems.

commas are important too!, heretic, God*
"heretic god"

youtube.com/watch?v=-miDkb5QahA

It's not just hillshills coming tomorrow ass clown.

It's gonna be every fucking person who gets even slightly curious when they hear it name dropped.

And from that flock of tards a bunch will stay and when they do they will outnumber us.

EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO Sup Forums

We could spam our board with a flood of threads warning to stay out of Sup Forums...that intruders are not welcomed and are likely to be picked out and hacked

Pretty much this.

Some industrious anons have prepared us some Pro Hillay memes.

THE IMPERIUM OF MAN STANDS WITH YOU

That's the idea...but not because of the picrelated.

Sup ForumsACKS

WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNa3Co83_gk

Alright you sold me

We need to rewire their brains.
Basic Example:
While dealing with something hypocrite, type
>Hypo
Their brains will try to make connections to give it a meaning thus make them assimilate our ideas before any denial must be a priority.

Powerscale, memescale it

This is going to be a clusterfuck, not only do we have to the consider the normies, but the shills will be acting in a different mood. For they will pretend to be complete stormtards, more or less we are forgetting about the board saboteurs that bait this board everyday.

Morning lads. Stand to.

But where do we go if Sup Forums dies?

>Picked out and hacked

I would imagine they are stupid enough to believe this... Good idea. Post that shit to your hearts content. If you have a VPN then you can start plenty of threads on teh topic.

One downside is that if they catch onto the empty threats, they'll stay and feel like "brave warriors of social justice, we aren't scared of no hackers named Sup Forums!!!!"

So we redpill them, they become appealed, and then even more stay. If it all just garbage and sarcastic Hillary posting, no one will be interested.

You are basically defeating your own argument, cunt. The aim is to make the board unfun, confusing, and deceiving, not more attractive to gullible people!

If they stay for a facade, like the one I am proposing, they will leave once they realize they are not in Kansas anymore.

If they stay for the redpilling that happens here on a daily basis, they will stay, because that's how it is on a daily basis!

I'm pretty much done arguing with you. You haven't given this the slightest thought.

I would have though that you'd be helpful if you stuck tot he plan before, but it seems that somehow the likes of you will fuck it up, so just don't bother.

>shillary will legitimize the alt-right once and for all
>our numbers will still grow
If we get raided that's a bonus

No more of these. This is not a happening, hillary is just going to talk about the faggots on twitter with maga hats because that's all normies will understand

the Sup Forums army stands with you. shitposting galore ayy lmao.

I agree that a little more decisive and direct measures are needed, and we can't do that if we arent on the same side with this issue.

Noice.