Lets post ideas we can all agree with

Being nice to people is more important than race, religion or gender.

Here's another:
If your culture isn't inclusive of everyone than it a bad culture and it's members deserve to be excluded by everyone else.

shit thread Australia, shit banter, I expect more from you.

Here's a fucking bump for you to realize your desperation.

I agree, just think about it.

>Pedophile Detected

You're just brainwashed.
You think being divisive is a good thing but all it does is make you weak.

The truth is, and this is another idea we can all agree with:

We are all stronger if we all work together than if we work against each other.

That's just common sense.

The earth is round.

So basically you want to work together to help Dan Schneider jerk off a bunch of kids?

Fuckin true. True.

I also think we can all agree that our country would be stronger if everyone in our society where represented in positions of power, media, entertainment, etc.

So every kid can look on the TV and see their own likeness. Right?

all drugs should be legalized

butthurt liberal detected

you mad that based japan didnt let you into weeb paradise?

boipussy should be free and readily available

Humans aren't nice by nature. Being 'nice' is an artifical condiiton reserved mostly to people with wealth. ((People)) only do things out of self interest

Fuck you faggot. Being nice breeds degeneracy. Go suck a dick and die.

Health care should be free and good.

Females are subhumans and should be replaced with the artificial womb.

Any other issue would disappear almost overnight as a society of men would not tolerate the jew, the negro, the muslim or any other type of subhuman.

This frog is woke yo

Yes, so do everything I say, and convince everyone else to do everything I say.

That way we'll all be working together.

Lots of bitter angry losers here but if you really think about it Education, Medical care, Food and Water should all be free. That way people could focus on what's really important.

true senpai, true, i've been starting to like straya and leaf posters lately

there is such thing as objective attractiveness in every pure "racial" phenotype

Being truthful is FAR more important than being "nice".

This is the reason why our society is in shambles, because truth has become uncomfortable.

Yes, loving people is more important than anything.

But remember that there is such a thing as tough love.

>letting your children watch TV

yeah ok user

This is part of that Canadian subversion probably.

You know those people whom were reaching out to rehab /pol users. They said they had "learned the culture" and would now spend time every day to try and change the culture of this forum.

Just and observation.

if everyone told the truth and loved unconditionally, we'd have a utopia.

i agree truth is best and underappreciated because of PC feminist culture, but it's not just what you say but how you say it. being nice is good

Yea how about no delete TV first. MSM is a plague on the world.

fuck you

The problem is, for the majority, the two are currently mutually exclusive.

Another undeniable fact: It's better to ignore sick minded people when they are being hateful. The only reason they are behaving that way is for attention. If you don't give it to them they will learn to be good and kind to get attention instead.

Polygamy. Who can't agree with that?

Biology should be thought in school, even in elementary school. (Including evolution about humans)

If that were the case you would have to give up your children to society and hope you don't accidentally their anus at the next community orgy.

Yes, everyone who doesn't conform to your view is a hateful child.

I would love to live in utopia with you, but I live in reality.

more like C++ should be taught in schools

keep your faggy muh-theism out of my schools

There is no room for sick minds when you include everyone, you just have to deal with doing things that are uncomfortable for the sake of inclusion.

the human animal isn't nice by nature. but we are more than animal.

people don't only do things out of self-interest: self-sacrifice is possible

Even if a woman follows the Right path, she doesn't understand it.

There isn't actually anything wrong with child support and alimony the only reason those things exist is so that mothers can live comfortably while raising their children.

The only reason any man would be mad about paying to help raise his own children is selfishness.

What if man and woman agreed beforehand not to have kids, but she gets pregnant and decides she wants to keep it? The man is forced against his will to become a father

Being nice is not the same as being good asshole.

Only a psychopath would get angry about helping to raise his own children.

Nobody is stealing your sperm.

>pol is a safe place for exchange of ideas
we are all user, we are legion

Being rich doesn't mean taking responsibility for poor people

>being little emperor
dishonor ancestors- confucious says

>but I agree:
people should make their own success

The different sexes, races and cultures all have their generalisations and stereotypes, but all people, including within those groups are varied - therefore when dealing with an individual, you shouldn't judge them based on those stereotypes, until they've proven them to be true.