Sup Forums is DONE

CLINTONS EMAIL SCANDAL PROOVED FALSE!

U T T E R L Y B L 0 W N

bostonglobe.com/opinion/2016/08/23/clinton-mail-scandals-are-pure-fiction/ryXZoEeqANOPSiL7O33QuJ/story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/05/hillary-clintons-private-emails-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
youtu.be/e9RG7NYQa8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((((((((((cohen)))))))))

>Pure fiction, goyim, nothing to see here
GAS

> (((Cohen)))

My record. It is correct now!

kikes a mighty it's getting jewy in here

Oh well thank fucking goodness we have the Boston Globe to tell us that. Imagine if we'd wasted our time listening to, say, the Director of the FBI.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/05/hillary-clintons-private-emails-israel/

>(((cohen)))

(((Cohen)))

I am honestly surprised my fellow hackers Anonymous are still talking about this supposed ((scandal)).

I've posted on Sup Forums since Christopher "Moot" Poole first made this subreddit in 2003.

And as an oldfag I can tell you that those emails are squeaky clean.

I just might consider voting Hillary now...

Well it isn't a big deal. What more important? A few stupid emails or preservation of the white race?

Heil Hillary.

>pure fiction
>pure coincidence

>opinion

>opinion

Are you autistic?

>opinion

This. Every blatantly pro Hillary article is by some ((()))

what a cohencidence

Well I guess there's no reason to look into it anymore.

Thanks user!

>Boston Globe

A rag so far left that Pravda is embarrassed by it.

Not enough people were shocked enough by corruption in a career politician for it to be a major vote changer.

Someone who wants to be president is corrupt? Stop the freaking presses. In other news, water is wet, and the image-boards contain a lot of autists.

>(((Cohen)))

>Cohen

EVERY TIME

Sad!

I suggest you buy that helium tank in your bookmarks and put it to good use.

>Unironically linking Breitbart

Quick, the secret lizard overlords in the gubment are activating the surveilance implants that the aliens on the dark side of the moon implanted while you were high on meth. Your only hope is to dig it out with an ice pick. It's really deep, so you're going to need to get up in there.

Those echo letters sure are a great meme! That one goes back to the days of Christopher "Moot" Poole on the subreddit slash b.

But you know a (((meme))) that goes back even further?

Donald Trump running for president.

What a joke! He will never be president of this great nation.

All he can do is fabricate (((scandals))). But it's nothing more than a vast right-wing conspiracy.

Really makes you think!

If they were false, how come the CTR exist?

Checkmate shills.

>Everyone not a part of my insane conspiracy theorist fringe is paid by the conspiracy to disagree with me.

W O W I G U E S S T H A T H I L L A R Y M U S T B E A G O O D C A N D I D A T E

>implying breitbart is bad
Get out you fucking martsharter

It's literally in the name. CORRECT the record.

The record - as distorted by the "alt right," Fox News, and Russian hackers - is broken. It is an inaccurate and biased narrative.

CTR is essentially a fact-checking entity that fights back against the lies and distortions with cold hard facts.

>le tin foil meme

damn I guess you must be right then because you posted a picture of weird Al being all paranoid and whatnot

Has the record ever been more correct that it is now

Shut the fuck up you cuck faggot, they are true you are sourcing a website she pays for

I wasn't implying anything. I'm directly saying that Breitbart is a conspiracy theory rag that's only slightly less reliable than the pic-related. You are objectively retarded for using it as source for anything other than laughs.

>michael cohen
>bostonglobe
>damage control article

You aren't even funny, OP.

>Cohen.

They are not proven false though.

Somebody said these are "fiction", but there is no supporting evidence for them to be fiction. You idiots really don't know what the burden of proof is, do you?

How are you even paid for this if you do such a miserable job? Kill yourself.

>pure fiction
>Cohen
Everytiem
youtu.be/e9RG7NYQa8k

Kill yourself

Get the fuck out of here, no one likes you. CTR shill.

She doesn't hold the collective interests of the white european races. She only cares about her pockets and power. Selling out her race means nothing to her.

>Pure fiction

>hello 911?
>"what is your emergency?"
>i walked into my son's room and he was wearing a hat and a mask hooked up to a tank, he's not responding to me!
>"tell me about the hat, and why was he wearing the mask?"
>Uh i don't know it looks like a top hat but the mask is hooked up to a t-
>"that's a big hat"

>86499448

Jews surely know alot about fiction

>my insane conspiracy theorist fringe
assange has been cited by all other media as a legit source

what changed

>Wikileaks and the FBI are both lying
>The Boston Globe is telling the truth

lol, this is the sort of ass whipping you can expect tomorrow when your whore-queen forces you to come back here to fight us after her speech tomorrow bombs.

>testified before congress about said email scandal
>pure fiction

Where the fuck do (((they))) get off?

>not knowing about the upcoming war tomorrow once Hillary says her speech on the "alt-right"
Have you been lurking this website at all?

wtf i guess i am a #BostonGlobeMissile now

This is great news desu. If you're pro white Hillary is your go to. She will purge the world of Slavs and shitskins and the best last is it won't cost American lives. She will get them to kill each other.

This is the true redpull