Morning approaches: One last hurrah before the battle

Never thought I'd die fighting next to a stormfags.

It's been an honor shitposting with you, Gentlemen.

For God and image board.

Deo Vindice!

youtu.be/SZSA9jkahaA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5rWxKsbzno
youtu.be/oj16vfbsM9A
youtube.com/watch?v=OeG0Y4It2yA
youtube.com/watch?v=j-iAfu8DFvA
youtu.be/KQLE7eTHymo
youtu.be/A-yZNMWFqvM
youtube.com/watch?v=PKBoMrgCAcg
youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM
youtube.com/watch?v=7mGAesLYlF8
youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec
youtu.be/lYJ1ddifDs0
youtube.com/watch?v=oLMU90Aa2Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
periscope.tv/Cernovich/1lDGLNYEdnkxm
youtube.com/watch?v=i6zaVYWLTkU
youtube.com/watch?v=STNVZ0w8XXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There will be sun again, whether in this life or the next.

Yank here. Some of you Rebs are altright, don't invade the North tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=G5rWxKsbzno

Tomorrow's gonna be fucked, boys

That's retarded

Stormfags, lolbertarians, fedoras, papist, and heretics united as one army fighting not for ideology or for hatred but for our survival. For the defense of our home. The enemy will curse the day they set foot on our soil.

youtu.be/oj16vfbsM9A

Bushwhacker here. I'm fuckin ready to shill harder than I've ever shilled before

Deus Vult brothers

Should we lay off the hate on poos and roaches for tomorrow?

EIN BOARD
EIN VOLK
EIN SHITPOST

Sup Forums!

Appropriate minimum

American slav here. Will we shitpost and ride like my ancestors?

"By land and sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother."
-Cossacks to the Ottoman Sultan

A FINAL WORD FROM KEK

Glorious Battle awaits us brothers! It has been an honor to trigger and raid alongside you all.

Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky. But KeK is your god, KeK and he lives in the earth. Once, liberals lived in the Earth, user. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled KeK, and they took from him the enigma of Meme. KeK was angered. And the Earth shook. Fire and wind struck down these liberals, and they threw their bodies over The Wall, but in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of Meme and left it on the battlefield. We who found it are just men. Not gods. Not giants. Just men. The secret of Meme has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, user. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts.
[Points to Meme]
This you can trust.

Looks like #ImWithHer now

Well said bolibro.

I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

EXACTLY

youtube.com/watch?v=OeG0Y4It2yA

SIEG HEIL

>Und nun frisch zur Schlacht gewendet,
Aug' und Herz zum Licht hinauf!
Alles Ird'sche ist vollendet,
Und das Himmlische geht auf.
Faßt euch an, ihr deutschen Brüder!
Jede Nerve sei ein Held!
Treue Herzen sehn sich wieder;
Lebewohl für diese Welt!
Hört ihr's? schon jauchzt es uns donnernd entgegen!
Brüder! Hinein in den blitzenden Regen!
Wiedersehn in der besseren Welt!

youtube.com/watch?v=j-iAfu8DFvA

I feel bad for the newfags. They are I'll prepared for the fight ahead. Poor bastards. They'll learn soon enough.

youtu.be/KQLE7eTHymo

Slav'sya otyechyestvo

It's been fun while it lasted my Nazi frogs. /new/ was always a better board.

Those that fall will be forever remembered.

And soon enough we will all be together again in Valhalla to continue our struggle.

Praise Kek and pass the ammunition...

The south shall rise again

>We happy few

youtu.be/A-yZNMWFqvM

hurrah gringos!

ZA Rodina

ZA POLina

One board, one people, a thousand different dreams.

Gentlemen.

Hold the line.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKBoMrgCAcg

We stand in the gap, we will hold the line.

Never thought I'd die fighting next to a gwailo. Or against an army of pro-hispanic transexuals led by a cuckqueen witch.
The fight for justice makes for strange alliances.

FOR BOLIVAR

REEEEEEEEE

ARE YOU FAGGOTS 12? WHY ARE YOU OVERHYPING THINGS?

SHE WILL NOT MENTION Sup Forums YOU STUPID FUCKTARDS. NORMIES WONT COME HERE BECAUSE SHE WILL ATTACK BREITBART, NOT US.

STOP THIS BULLSHIT ALREADY.

I am with you!

REEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=s6jSqt39vFM

youtube.com/watch?v=7mGAesLYlF8

>Sup Forums will rise again

This no battle for Sup Forums tmrw, no it is the beginning of the reclaimation of western civ. for the forces of marxism. Onward!

8/25/16
the day that Sup Forums stood together

Stand tall Sup Forums. Kek wills it.

On this day, August the 25th of 2016, I am attending a funeral. In a few short hours we will lay to rest a man who as good as raised me in my early years, when my father was far from home winning the livelihood that sustained me.

This man, a Polish immigrant who came to our country in the wake of the Cold War, and who struggled for years to ratify his engineering credentials, who, destitute and serving beneath his station as a mere nanny, taught me the Lord's Prayer. This man who taught me the true depths, the true wickedness of communism and Leftist thought even in my crib, shall return to the Earth, and to God.

But when I remember this day, August 25th, and look back upon his death, I shall not remember it with sorrow or mourning. I will remember that on this day, the day my oldest, dearest friend was laid to rest, that simultaneously there shall be such a thunder, such a reckoning, such a blow smote upon the helm of evil as to sunder the world in two. On this day, to the heavenly blare of trumpets, the furious hooves of the Hussar shall be heard again. The lance, pennants waving, shall pierce the heart of wickedness and such a vengeance will be inflicted upon the forces of darkness as shall be spoken of in awe for ten thousand years.

When men look back on this day, Sup Forumstards and Sup Forumsacks old in their beds, they will smile, and remember the day when those forces of evil Globalism, which sought their destruction, finally dared to challenge them to battle. When men look back on this day, they will remember the day that justice triumphed over corruption, the day that the patience of the righteous finally ran out, the day that all the rage of a people disenfranchised and betrayed and belittled was unleashed upon that most deserving of criminals. The day that the Internet redeemed itself in biblical fashion.

But I will remember you, uncle. And I will count my every loss hereafter diminished for having occurred on so lesser a day.
Goodbye, Sten.

Yes brother. Tomorrow the white race rides together, to battle, to GLORY!

Men! It was a long war, it was a hard war.

You have fought for your fatherland bravely and proudly.

You are a special troop, who has found a bonding, which can develop only in combat, amongst comrades, who have shared the foxholes, who have supported each other in terrible moments, who have seen death together and who have suffered together. I am proud of having served with you.

You all deserve a long and happy life in peace!

GTK RWN

Faithful... enlightened... ambitious... brethren.

In but a single decade, a few mere swipes of the pendulum, we have gathered a sacrifice to Khorne that will be made legend.

Though it was a simpler, weaker voice that illuminated me during my centuries upon the Judgement of Carrion...

...it was Khorne's messenger who showed me the true path of freedom from our pathetic corpse-Emperor.

And what is this path? This meaning, this purpose to which we gather the skulls of our foes?

It is nothing. There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder. We kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE IS MINDLESS!

In mere hours, billions will die. Innocent! Guilty! Strong and weak! Honest and deceitful! ALL of them!

They will scream, they will burn, and for no purpose but that mighty Khorne may revel in their bloodshed!

And united in this void of purpose, fear, or duty... we shall at long last be free!

Blood for the Blood God!
Skulls for the Skull Throne!
LET THE GALAXY BURN!

youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec

The Australians stand ready, we will bring the biggest shitposting force to bear the world has ever seen, no defeat, no retreat, only victory or death.

Maybe we should help them too with meme magic of raycist hilldawg shitposting?

Never thought I would die by Johnny Reb. We shall unite in the Morning.

(I just watched Gettysburg so expect Autism.)

We need you. You men are the tip of our spear! Shitpost so hard the world shakes.

I'm excited desu lads

youtu.be/lYJ1ddifDs0

WITNESSED!

Yeehaw!

youtube.com/watch?v=oLMU90Aa2Oo

fuck off cunt this is just another day for our unit.

Northerner here

I stand with you. The Civil War was a mistake.

Also, posting better version of that song
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

Wow Democrats are the real racists

WITNESSED!

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

whats going on?
what battle
what am i supposed to be doing
what the fuck is happening

Hillary is calling us out and we need to defend our board. Austrailia shall do what it does everyday. We shall fight like Australia!

PANIC

BY ORDER OF GAIUS, MOOTIAN, CAESAR, ALL POSTS ABOUT JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD SHALL BE KEPT TO A MINIMUM

ALL POSTS ABOUT MARTS AND THOSE WHO SHART IN THEM MUST BE KEPT MINIMAL

NO ENTERTAINERS IN THE PUBLIC FORUMS - SINGERS, DANCERS AND PROSTITUTES ARE BARRED

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC

periscope.tv/Cernovich/1lDGLNYEdnkxm

SOON

Wait, am I supposed to be shitposting more then normal?

We all shall shitpost. But you should shitpost at a normal rate. We Don't want suicides like we did to Tumblr a couple years back.

ok

I fought in the Chanology wars, and before than the 7chan (RIP) and Habbo raids, under the flag of Sup Forums, of "Anonymous". Back then we fought with LOICs and blackfaxes, with Nigra Habbos and rickrolls. It was an altogether more gentlemanly form of combat. Not like today. Today they fight with memes and shitposts and even Gods, created and disseminated to poison the mind and bend reality itself. I'm too old to fight, but I pity the Anons that go to battle for this board with such weapons of mass destruction. Such a battle will change you. This site may have changed beyond all recognition in my time here, but still, to those who about to fight, I salute you.

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=i6zaVYWLTkU

youtube.com/watch?v=STNVZ0w8XXQ It is almost time.