Can anyone else not wait for Hillary to become elected so she can finally deport all these niggers and Jews?

Can anyone else not wait for Hillary to become elected so she can finally deport all these niggers and Jews?

Heil Hitlery!

I agree user, #ImWithHer Heil Hitlery!

Me, I can't wait until she makes New Hampshire go from 95% white to 100% white. It will be glorious.

#SEIGHILL

Can't wait my man.

REMINDER THAT PRO-HILLARY SHITPOSTERS ARE CTR SHILLS THAT WANT TO SLIDE ACTUAL REDPILL THREADS TOMORROW. DON'T TRUST THEM

KEEP SUPPORTING TRUMP AND REDPILL NORMIES

People here are forgetting that Bill is behind the three strike rule, which is why these days you have Obama bitching that you have niggers doing life for selling pot.

I'm With HERI'm With HERI'm With HER

Fuck off, The Normies aren't gonna "get redpilled" you mong you have to be willing to accept the redpill now quiet down and heil hitlery.

Sieg Heillary!!! I'm With Mein Fuhrerin!

Fuck off shill. Nobody here seriously supports Trump. Hillary is by far the closest we ever had to Hitler. That's why I am with her #HeilHill

Fact is, even though Barack HUSSEIN Obama is a DIRTY LYING NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE NIGGER, he's really pissed off the fucking kikes, and I know that Hillary can be trusted to usurp Jewish global power, and may even sell Israel to the wolves.

Heil Hillary 88

Heil Hillary! I'm so glad der fuhrer finally mentioned us!

HEIL HILLARY

I can't wait for her to push abortion even more. Less fucking niggers for us to pay for.

True story that happened today. I was wearing my Bring Them to Heel hat and walking down the street when I saw some faggot Drump supporters.

"I love Hispanics!" one of them said, "The best taco bowls are at Trump Tower!"

"Muh dick nigga muhfucka bix nood" the other agreed. "Ayyo hol' up girl let me holla at ya."

I kept moving through but they surrounded me and demanded I pay reparations for the Holocaust. That's when I got mad. Real mad. I called them a bunch of nigger loving kike traitors that are ruining this country. Suddenly I felt the power of my Nordic ancestors surge through my body and roared a mighty roar. I punched the ground, emitting a mighty shockwave that stunned all the nigger Trump supporters. I patted myself off, said "Nuthin personnel, kid" and kept walking.

Really sad, at least shill with some creativity. Goes to show what kind of trash Clinton hires.

We set up Trump as a fall guy so that Hillary would have a clear path to victory. The fucking kikes have no idea how deep the river that is Aryan tactical brilliance runs

Our Queen will holocaust the Zionist state either through malice or octogenarian incompetence

>Less fucking niggers for us to pay for.

This is a civilized board.

It's FEWER* fucking niggers that will be born under Hillary because of her support for nigger abortions. Not less.

Fucking hell leaf, we're trying to save this board.

0/10

Pathetic, and I bet you actually tried. Lol.

ROFL I laughed wayyyyyyyy too hard at this reply

>A FUCKING LEAF

HEIL HILLARY, YOU KEK

I don't think you are though, I think you're unironically trying to troll, and it's just not funny.

Grammar nazi. Nice.

> drumpf fags are desperately reinforcing JIDF

;-)

Ugh...

Hillary's going to call out the "alt-right" today. To the uninitiated, the "alt-right" will look like a bunch of Hillary/Hitler supporters. It's not complicated.

this is not gonna work, good try though

lmao a fuckin leaf

well if the entire board cooperates and stops with this operation redpill crap i think it might.

#HeilHillary

I can't wait until she's elected and starts her promised war on Iran. As she's said "The nuclear option is on the table" those mudslimes are gonna get glassed and first man Bill will be on the USS Clinton (Ex USS H W Bush) to lead the charge.

....but she's not going to call anyone out. This board has been spammed by Bernie's Babby butthurt brigade and paid ctr shills in a weak but persistent attempt to hinder trump supporters. It's pathetic and obvious.

if she doesnt then oh well, its much better than trying to redpill the normies.

0/10

Very unconvincing, put some effort into it next time and stop wasting George's money.