Any other nazi whites voting Hillary? Finally a president that supports White Power who will let us have free reign...

Any other nazi whites voting Hillary? Finally a president that supports White Power who will let us have free reign. That's why #ImWithHer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno
correctrecord.org/the-points/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REMINDER THAT PRO-HILLARY SHITPOSTERS ARE CTR SHILLS THAT WANT TO SLIDE ACTUAL REDPILL THREADS TOMORROW. DON'T TRUST THEM

KEEP SUPPORTING TRUMP AND REDPILL NORMIES

I'm not CTR you shitskin sub-human.

Seig Heil Mein Hitlery

#ImWithHer

Give me a machine gun and some boots to put on the ground because I'm completely willing to risk my life to put an end to any bastard that applauds indiscriminate murder. You kill the ideology.. you wipe out every single one that supports this shit.. and you end their ability to encourage others. They think they can win- they think they have the numbers- they are wrong- they must be proven wrong, once and for all.
I can't join the military.. too old.. but if I could, I'd be there. Don't let my extreme anti gun opinions fool you... I'd love to kill radicalized Islamic terrorists and militants.
In the meantime, we can't let this shit affect our way of life. if we change how we live, they win. boots on the fucking ground.. please. Am I warmonger? God damn right I am. We are at war. Kill or be killed. No time for pacifism. All the unjust wars throughout history don't make this an unjust war. Innocents die on both sides... that's what war is. This won't end until 100s of thousands of rotten religious freaks suffer and die. we're being a bunch of pussies because we fucked up Iraq and because we rely on drones and cruise missiles that aren't doing the job fast enough. The only way to stop this terrorist movement is to kill it off with overwhelming force. and yes, some of the reason why I support Hillary Clinton is because she isn't afraid to go to war and kill people if need be. take your pacifism and your "America created it all" bullshit and stick your head in the sand and see if it goes away. It won't. only heroes can make this world a better place. And despite our obvious failures, we have always been the world's heroes. raise the draft age, send in volunteers, whatever it takes. Gotta get our heads out of our asses. 30,000 ISIS deaths in past few years via Obama policy is not enough. If you aren't with me now, you will be when a 80,000 football fans get bombed in a stadium.
Why wait?

Hey man 14/88!

Hillary is the real deal I couldn't believe it first either but after further deliberation me and my white supremacist friends have decided that she is infact using identity politics to court spics and niggers to vote for her! Just look at this video of her in her prime.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno

#Imwithher

Besides, don't we need gun control and abortion to cull the black population?

imwithher

Now that I've heard her true feelings and that she hates Kikes and Niggers as much as me I am definitely with Her..

She is my kind of woman. I like a woman who reminds me of Hitler. Hillary, Hitler, woman, man, I love them both. Heil Hillary!!!

Fun fact: Sup Forums will say he hates Correct The Record, but he can't disprove a single claim from the site because the things that are being said there are true!

If CTR is only telling the truth, then it's a good thing. you guys should WANT to know the truth, rather than being poisoned with right wing lies.

Reminder that if you avoid the truth, you are a scam!!!

>you are a scam!
that's funny
last time I checked, I was the real deal

Of course I'm with Hillary "super-predator decimator" Clinton

Except the Clinton Foundation is used to pay off the Clintons for political bribes.

I WWILL VOTE FOR HILLARY
SHE BOUGHT ME A PLANE TICKET
TO U S A!!!

"BRING THEM (NIGGERS) TO HEEL" - HILLARY CLINTON

SHE'S TALKING ABOUT THE HEEL OF A POLICE OFFICER'S BOOT WHEN HE CURB STOMPS THAT FUCKING CHIMPANZEE NIGGER

Hillary "Takin Guns out of the Blacks Hands" Clinton

#NazisforHillary, #WhitePower, #14/83

Indeed. Trump is too stupid to get anything done. We need an strong Authoritarian who will take us down a dark path that we need. I am ready.

Same here. To find others like us hop in

>maybe if we bombard them with threads claiming to be nazi's for hillary they'll realize they're on the wrong side of history.

CTR shills stop crapping up our boards.

It is so good to finally have a real white power candidate for the presideantial seat. It almost feels like the Fuehrer is back from the dead!

Go Hillary! White power!

Do you really think we are going to fall for this shit.

Fuckin screw loose if ya ask me

Ja Ja! Sieg Heillary!!

imwithher

a true supremacist is what america needs

vote for hillary!

sorry to shit on your nazi samefagging but the deal has been sealed

heil hillary

Damn gerwomny, do you have anything better to do? I'd tell you to go out side, but I would not want anyone to get stabbed by a muzzie, regardless of how annoying they are.

My other fave

She just ended his jewish lineage with her goyim womb.

>ITT: People that don't understand the reason why we're all saying we support Hillary & how she hates blacks now is because we're getting ready tomorrow after the speech to deal with the normies with all sorts of redpill statistics and facts that will make them want to convert to trump