YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW!

Tomorrow, Clinton is going to use this whole thing as a talking point.

Fucking IDIOTS haha play right into her hands. You think Trump is playing 4D chess? Just wait until you hear what Clinton has to say about your so-called "Alt Right".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755133274591260672
i.imgur.com/rNc8FDH.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!

>Just wait until you hear what Clinton has to say about your so-called "Alt Right"

Oh I'm counting on it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

at least my flag is not gay

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!

#ImWithHers

even the fucking PETA will be in full assault mode. we are done for

Shouldn't post pics of yourself doing anal if you get that easily assblasted :^)

Who?

shill more

oh, ya don't say?

>Fucking IDIOTS haha play right into her hands.
This has been a constant thing here - I'm starting to think that maybe trump and this board are gunning for a Shillary win.

Who gives a fuck. This train cant be stoped- maybe it was run on lulz from the start. Praise kek.

FUCKING KEK

>This has been a constant thing here
What has? Define your terms.

Its literally nothing, cuck.

>a presidential candidate making a speech about a website and the memes it produces
this is a new low tbqh

Clinton is using the Leslie Jones hacked nude photos as a talking point?

Since when has Sup Forums been "alt-right"?

We never bothered with normie labels before

She thought getting fucked in the rear by one white guy was fun, wait until the whole internet does it.

Hmmmm...

Her PR is shit. She can't help validating things by mentioning them. Like when she said Trump's not president "yet". Absolutely moronic. As I've said, greatest case of Streisand Effect inbound.

Of course we are you stupid leaf. Who else is going to save the white race?

She's going to start a bant war with the bant masters.

Good fucking luck.

But it was a black guy, user

god she is so fucking ugly

i hope she mentions australia specifically.

>Tomorrow, Clinton is going to use this whole thing as a talking point.

So, false flag or what? Nobody here wants to see her naked.

Hillary Clinton is taking the bait on a scale at which bait has never been taken in the history of human civilization.

If she actually gets on stage and utters the word 'Sup Forums' Kek himself will descend bodily from the heavens to pass judgement on humanity.

A Chinese hentai image board has forced the hand of the most powerful woman on earth. Her entire campaign is hopelessly naive if they actually start a formal culture war with the biggest trolls on earth a month before the debates.

What a time to be alive.

Who takes a picture of their personal information?

im suing you and everyone else that suggests I have seen her nudes.

Can I tell you a secret?

I fucking hope this happens.

I really don't think her handlers realize what they're getting her into this time. But there's no way she'll mention specific websites, she's evil but she's not stupid.

How have you newfriends STILL not realized the Streisand effect?

We should ban freedom of speech and internet anonymity because some nigger had harambe pics on an unsecured computer. #NotHerFault

please don't start throwing barrels at me

>implying she hasn't done this before

youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w

This. The only people who listen to Hillary's message are already stupid normies. For anyone else, this is good exposure to alternative viewpoints.

That nude where she's playing all coy is my favorite, if I had to pick just one.

The worst part is they build a lead-up for it, as if it matters.

I just thought of something. I bet she's going to actually name specific sites in a last ditch effort to appeal to all those hip millennial Bernie voters.

My god this could be glorious.

the"victim" (or her publicist) uploaded those boner killing pics herself for the (you)s

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

What's great is that they've been building it up, and literally the only people who even know about it are the very people she's supposedly going to speak out against.

>yfw Hilldog mentions Sup Forums's Sup Forums board specifically

>yfw she mispronounces it and calls it /po/

>Hillary Clinton is taking the bait on a scale
Hillary has fucking lost, people will support whatever she hates just to spite the bitch. She's legitimising us as a political force, if we had no power she wouldn't give a shit, we can't be ignored anymore.

> Tomorrow, Clinton is going to use this whole thing as a talking point.

How fortunate for her that this happened today then. Almost as if it were planned.

People will be wondering who this /paul/ is.

ALERT ALERT ALERT

The Leslie Jones hack is a FALSE FLAG BY THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN

THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN HACKED LESLIE JONES TO PIN IT ON THE ALT-RIGHT TO ADD TO HER SPEECH TOMORROW

This will be Clinton's evidence that the alt-right is racist. She's going to pin this on us

The Clinton campaign is hiring hackers for an "18 month long televised hackathon" according to the source code of Hillary's website

THE LESLIE JONES HACK IS A FALSE FLAG BY THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN

HILLARY HATES NIGGER WOMEN

>YFW she uses your OC as an example.

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT

Man, worst part is you are right.
This site is full of shills and shill-made threads, but nobody seems to notice them.

>a tumblerina figures out that not all speech is on censored and anti trump mediums such as twitter, facebook and tumblr and expects the entire world to change..

Yeah.. no :D welcome to the internet. Please go back and hug your safe space on tumblr you authoritarian weenie.

Trump doesn't associate himself with this site or others so trying to make that connection is just going to backfire on her tremendously, some of his supporters just go here and other places because facebook twitter and such censor deliberately things like anti immigration statements aswell as anything pro trump. Doesn't mean they agree with everything that goes on here..

But ofcourse hillary can't into how things work, can't even poor herself a glass of beer without doing it wrong, that's out out of touch she is with average peoples lives.

>hillary will show you
What will she do? make a political speech about a taiwanese knitting board having speech she doesn't agree with?

"alt right" what is that?

Who gives a shit.

I'll just post the exifs and this bitch will go down the toilet again.

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755133274591260672

Does anybody have the one where an user makes a Sup Forums post on /po/ and they tell him he's on the wrong board?

Really makes you think...

Sup Forums is mentioned right up on the Wikipedia article on alt-right.

i.imgur.com/rNc8FDH.jpg

>dat pic
I'm literallly crying from laughter

fuck you man. I haven't been on Sup Forums in a couple of days and I'm trying to catch up on all the shit going down
you got me

>A Chinese hentai image board has forced the hand of the most powerful woman on earth. Her entire campaign is hopelessly naive if they actually start a formal culture war with the biggest trolls on earth a month before the debates.

Good lord that would be hilaryous

Nah... it's much worse.

I keep seeing Americans posting the guy is white. Makes me think memes are real and most of the Americans "whites" are delusional shitskins with 16%+ nonwhite blood

Zoophiles have rights too. Don't be bigoted.

This is a clinton board you nigger loving trump shill

#ImWithHer

Eww, wtf?

lol who gives a fuck

>observe flag
>checks out