HEIL HILLARY!

The white race will be doomed if that kike Drumpf gets in! Bring in the new 88! Embrace the Fourth Reich!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/ProudOfMyColor
correctrecord.org/about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REMINDER THAT PRO-HILLARY SHITPOSTERS ARE CTR SHILLS THAT WANT TO SLIDE ACTUAL REDPILL THREADS TOMORROW. DON'T TRUST THEM.

KEEP SUPPORTING TRUMP AND REDPILL NORMIES!

HEIL HILLARY!!! KILL THE FUCKING BLACKS HILLARY

Sieg Heillary!!

Hillary will go rambo on the sambos

A SHITPOST?! YOU FILTHY FUCKING DUNE COON! THIS IS THE TRUE ALT-RIGHT! SIEG HILLARY!!!

Sieg Heillary! I'm With Mein Fuhrerin!

Jesus Christ the $hillary artillery isn't even trying anymore

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL, THIS IS A HILLARY BOARD

RACE
WAR
NOW
#IMWITHHER

I CANT WAIT FOR QUEEN HILLARY TO BE PRESIDENT, BLACKS CAN GET ALL THE ABORTIONS THEY WANT AND WHITES CAN DECORATE THEIR TREES WITH FANCY BLACK ORNAMENTS

>#ProudOfMyColor

let's all tell Hillary how proud we are of our colour
>twitter.com/hashtag/ProudOfMyColor

88 this

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK EVIL TOWARDS THE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE!!! HEIL HILLARY!

SEIG HEIL! OUR BASED LEADER HAS DEFEATED THE JEWISH COMMUNIST SANDERS AND WILL WIN PRESIDENCY.

Can we stop and admire the beauty of Hillarys form. She is perhaps the greatest GILF of all time.

Thanks for correcting the record :^)

She has thrown off the shackles of bourgeois morality!

she looks spacier than normal in that pic

I bet Hillary has a tattoo of this on her glorious bosom. Those filthy kikes removed the tattoo in

Heil Hillary! Bring on the Fourth Reich! The New 88!

ONE NATION
ONE PEOPLE
ONE LEADER

SIEG HEILLARY

SHE'S DREAMY AS FUCK!!!

>wanting to associate Trump with people praising KKK and Nazis so that he'd lose
Who is the fucking shill?

>maybe if we bombard them with threads claiming to be nazi's for hillary they'll realize they're on the wrong side of history.

CTR shills stop crapping up our boards.

CTR are pretending to be neo nazi's for hillary to make it appear as if that's what this board is about.

sage in all fields and hide

correctrecord.org/about/

Can't wait till she gets elected

Sieg heil my brothers

Nice CTR containment thread

Why don't you go to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /soc/ and convince them too.

You would likely get a better reception there

Don't fall for it brothers! This shill is trying to lead you down the wrong path. Only Hillary can save the white race from the spics and the niggers! Only Hillary will bring the raghead menace to heel! SIEG HEIL. GOD BLESS HILLARY CLINTON!!!

Democrats is the party of KKK

PRESERVE THE WHITE RACE AND VOTE HILLARY

0.25 shekels deposited into your account

Thanks for correcting the record nigger loving Drumpf shill.

#imWithHer

>yesterday an older woman and part of #hillarysartillery told me what kike and wop stand for
>I know Hillary "Put 'em in the ground if they're yellow or brown" Clinton will make these mainstream again

#ReichBehindHer

Can't wait till Queen Hillary becomes president so we can send the niggers back to africa.

She's the Queen America deserves

>She's the Aryan Queen the World deserves
ftfy

Laugh about it all you want, but this will be the consensus on Sup Forums if Trump gets 50%+ votes (majority)