Reminder that 15 years ago Sesame Street introduced a HIV-postive muppet

Reminder that 15 years ago Sesame Street introduced a HIV-postive muppet.

Other urls found in this thread:

muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Kami
youtube.com/watch?v=mu_NQioqwxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Kami

What the flying fuck, also rest in peace Whoopi Goldberg.

yup. so then they started experimental vaccinations. so now they have an autistic muppet. catch up fucker.

Really? I didn't know they let you on set

She was literally made for the African version of SS, where a bunch of children have HIV for various reasons, you mongs.

The message is you don't have to go bananas when you see a child with HIV and light them on fire and go on a cleansing baby-rape spree (niggers seriously believe raping babies will cure their AIDS), because they're harmless. Unless you're a child rapist of course.

They already had one long before that. Except he got it by niggers throwing heroin needles in the trash.

The first sentence is "Kami is a monster"

Couldn't agree more!

youtube.com/watch?v=mu_NQioqwxM

Thanks.

Was that the point when burger TV became officially pozed?

Is there a character that skaters? that would be rad.

did it get it from sharing needles or was it just a homosexual?

lol

It's from African Seasame Street, so it got it from being raped by a pack of feral niggers

Official backstory is blood transfusion as a baby.
>Hey Nelson our country is full of AIDS, shouldn't we test these blood packs for HIV?
>Nah, Joseph-Desiré they're probably fine.
Africa, everyone.

Also more likely this: but that's kinda too edgy for SS.

>introduce autistic character
>make her a sexy loli
What did they mean by this?

user, you are an abhorrent person, but those African names are fucking spot on.

>you are an abhorrent person
Ironic, considering that I have literally no problem with this character. It must suck to have HIV as a kid, especially in bumfuck Africa, where people in the village are terrified of you giving them the black magic curse, just like the homosexual little six year old demon you are.

But yeah I'm a piece of shit.

But did it enjoy aids?

>(niggers seriously believe raping babies will cure their AIDS)
Setting them on fire will.

No user, that's the cure for gay.
>traditional African medicine

>Nelson
>Joseph-Desire

The first two Africans that popped into your head were Nelson Mandela and Joseph-Desire Job?

>Sesame Street
>relevant in the last 30 years

How did the little whore get HIV? A niggo fuck her puppet hole?

What's next? A gay muppet? Trans muppet?

Joseph-Désiré Mobutu actually.

I wanna fuck that muppet.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>it's a "someone makes an oh-so tolerant and progressive character and Sup Forums makes it their racist mascot" episode
My favorite.

>its the alt left pretends they have no mascot episode

Why would they use a puppet to introduce HIV into the population? How many people fuck puppets?

Kek

>make post on how I think Sup Forums humor is funny
>14-year old third world brown nigger Sup Forums-tard with zero reading comprehension misinterprets my basic english, gets cunty and denounces me as an alt-left boogeyman
My favorite running gag.

>its the alt left pretends they have no mascot and get really offended when you bring it up episode

it was a plan to kill off puppet fuckers and anyone who associates with puppet fuckers

>still lacking any form of reading comprehension or self awareness
Y-you sure shoved those sensitive whiny SJW babies, right?

>Leave it to the average Sup Forums baby to ruin the fun by not being able to properly read and start accusing fellow righties of being muh alt-left shill infiltrator left and right.
You children are worse than the Chink Red Guard.

Her only character trait is being HIV positive?

I guess she'd have developed other character traits over the years, but honestly who here watches Nigerian SS to confirm it.

Shes also alt left

She is going to seize the means of production and eliminate private property so that Big Bird and Oscar no longer live in a class society, no longer will Bert and Ernie have a home while Oscar goes to sleep in a can

HIV will still exist but there'll be no doctors because noone benefits from studying to become a doctor

does it have aids yet?