What the fuck S. Korea?

I thought we were friends? You are dumping the US Dollar just to trade with fucking Iran?

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/business/2016/08/25/50/0501000000AEN20160825005000320F.html

Yeah faggot that's your fault for your country messing around where it shouldn't be

Never trust korean lies.

Global power is shifting to Eurasian Economic Union, Shanghai Cooperation Council, and BRICS countries. Deal with it.

There is a possibility EU would abandon the USA and become closer to Eurasian Economic Union also. The time of American, UK, Saudi, and Israeli unipolar dominance is coming to an end.

>You are dumping the US Dollar
Where does it say that?

The petro dollar is a myth.

sorry bud :^)

>Murrika
>Friends
You are the enemy of the world lol.

In the article.

It explains that the only reason they are doing this is to avoid US dollar based sanctions in trade with Iran.

Well now that I have seen :^), all is forgiven.

Um no. It says they are OPENING up a euro based system in order to ALSO trade with Iran.

"...money transactions based on the U.S. dollar have still remained forbidden.

The two countries have used a won-based settlement system since September 2010 to bypass trade restrictions"

>You are dumping the US Dollar just to trade with fucking Iran?
They're not DUMPING the dollar, they're creating a new system.

America status : KEKED

> yfw you realize your people bled and died for the same country less than 80 years ago

>russia
>calling anyone else the enemy of the world

What does a 'euro-based payment system' actually mean in detail? How would they be dumping the dollar?

>I'm not breaking up with you, I just have a new boyfriend.

Yeah, again, where does it say the are dumping the US dollar?

MUAHAHAHA BURGERS BTFO

Japan is best

Well you see in politics, there is this thing about saying something controversial in the most round about way to offend the least amount of people.

In this case, it says they started this in 2010, but this is the first I am hearing of my roof friends doing this.

>Russia
>Ever did anything wrong
Like what?
Everyone just cant deal with us having more land than they do.

FRIENDSHIP WITH S KOREA ENDED
JAPAN IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND

Sorry, I actually like you burgers, but your nigger president is complete and total loser.

I hope you were not on Sup Forums earlier friend, they actually released nudes of our presidents wife.

Leslie Jones?

Like what?
>Literally tried to annex europe and became nazi assholes right after WWII ended.

I actually have those, somewhere... could find it by date. Don't remember exactly when those were released.

I don't know what they are calling First Lade Harambe these days, but it was terrifying to behold.

That'd be SK being in NATO, and they're barely even acknowledged as MMNA anymore. Of course they'd look for other - more profitable - alliances on the side. If nothing else they seem to have realized NK being a shit nets them more than being nice does SK.

Which is not a good realization to make.
>it's a cold war episode

Seriously though, BRICS should just ally with SK and Japan and get this entire farce over with.

*MNNA, sorry

I found something interdasting

Never trust a jewk.

>Murricans
>Annexed entire continent
>Driven entire race to near extinction
>Are spreading misery and hell across the globe for their ecinomical interest
>Turned middle east into hellhole
>Invented affirmative action
Hurr
>Russia was bad when tried to expand its influence

ayyyyy

SKs want you out. They know you are preventing reunification to protect the industrial interests of the Chicoms.

The nightmare continues

Can't find nude harambe...

We've only started on the middle east.

Also Native Americans shot first, we told them to put the bow's down.

RARE
A
R
E

Oh sweet jesus, that guy always is painful on the eyes

I'm sure Korean reunification would just magically happen if the US abandoned the region.

Also, hello noodle nigger, its good to see you around sometimes. You should visit more.

Geolocation is off I am in Taipei not mainland.

Holly shit... he has as much social skills as Sup Forums...

It would happen. Both sides want it. SKs want the US military out.

I'm not arguing morality.
I'm just starting that for your interest you're making the world a worse place.
You're trying to be global hegemons.
Ofcourse nobody wants to be your friends and will stab you in the back when given any chance.

So in that situation, who becomes the leader of reunified korea?

Also, I think they are just angry that the THAAD is straining the improving ties with China. They don't want the US military out, at least not the SK government.

Korean Reunification
How?
Its the most militarized place on earth, neither side will ever give up.

Well the only thing that they like less then US hegemony, would be Russian hegemony, so they pick the lesser of the two evils.

But your basically not wrong about anything you have said this entire time, I will admit.

Never will leave usa
Will
Leave
Usa

Not on my watch.

Taipei over here seems to think reunification would happen if the US just left the region.

>trusting on trash currency that will go away soon

Not rice nigger?

Those deals are so sweet my man. Roads, bridges, apartments, telecommunications, ports.

It's so easy to confuse the rice niggers with the ice niggers (russia), so I liked noodle as a distinction.

>underrated post

Russia just wants a fair trade and ecinomical growth, at least for the time being.
Its not like we would start a war any time soon, at least not until were rich and have young population.

One good thing is that da Joos will move away

hope more of you subhuman trash fighting hohols

*die fighting hohols

Finland, three steps ahead of the rest I see.

inb4 America sides with best korea to bring "democracy" to the southerners.

My sides would officially leave orbit eternally

the only reason you think Iran should be an enemy of the USA is because the jew media told you so, and you have weak, uncurious mind.

>he has as much social skills as Sup Forums...

r-rude..

Well and them shouting "Death to America" all the time on their own, and having their school children taught that ritual as well doesn't help things.

Also I knew an Iranian in my personal life. He actually slept on my couch for a few months. One of the biggest scumbags I've ever met. When asked about the "death to america" thing, he said "we don't want actual death, that just means we want change!". That was just one of the many lies that fucker told.

S. Korea traded with Iran in S. Korean Won when EU sanctions made it impossible for Iran to exchange Euros.

This is actually a step backwards towards giving more control of the oil to the West.

>r-real

>fucking jew media

EXCEPT FOR THIS TIME

man, you americans crack me up

You cucked German...

Says the shitskin hiding his nationality behind an american proxy.

I'm not a shitskin. I'm sick and tired of you Anglos. You are not White in spirit.

Even Hitler considered us Whiter than Anglos.

Don't challenge me to a debate, Eternal Anglo. Unlike Turks and Gulf Arabs, I can back up my claims with facts. You will just wind up making a fool of yourself. Don't take your vitriol everywhere, Anglokike.

Saved this post for future use. Based Hong Kong.

T O W N R A P I S T
O
W
N

R
A
P
I
S
T