Apologize

Apologize.

Why? The Prequels still suck.

shouldn't he be the one aplogizing?

Ya, but you telling him that is why he sold it to Disney. Now we have even more "suck"

No. He's a shit director and writer.

After RLM does.

Make a good movie first, you fat fuck.

That doesn't make any sense, he wasn't doing any more movies after the prequels. You've invented some insane fanfiction where this isn't the case.

Rogue One is better than every single movie out of the prequels.
They're still more entertaining though, for all the wrong reasons.

V > IV > RO > III > VI > VII >>>>>>>>>> I = II

Don't care if rouge one is a better film. The prequels had a majority white cast and rouge one had a majority nigger cast. That's all that matters.

based kekistan poster

The guy predicted in great detail the collapse of Hollywood.
He deserves respect for that at least.

Switch RO and III and make the equal sign between I and II into a > and you are set.

The prequels might be reevaluated because of how terrible is Disney's nu Wars, but with the exception of RotJ they are still pretty much unwatchable.

yes his prequels were terrible. but so are the new movies. it proves it wasn't just lucas. star wars is just dead.

>Rogue One is better than every single movie out of the prequels.

I'm sorry George for believing that you're not just a spineless old weak pussy who was afraid to get shat on by critics yet again so he sold his life's work to a big corporate children toy manufacturing franchise fully knowing what they are going to do with it in hope that everyone would stop blaming you, really sorry for that.

V > IV > III > VI > I > RO = VII > II
ep. I is rated high only if you edit out the jar jar

Rogue One is the best Star Wars movie out of all of them.

Something about having Jedi/Sith be figures of legend rarely seen by the average Joe, and terrifying when they do show up, feels more Star Wars than the main films even.

I mean, that's what they were supposed to be all along, but it never felt that way. Even when Obi-Wan was the only Jedi we knew.

It really captured what it's like to live in the Star Wars universe in ways none of the other movies or shows did.

5 = 4 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2 > shit > RO > big pile of shit > 7

5 > 4 > 6 = 7 > R1 >>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>> 1 >>>>>>>>>>> 2 = 3

TFA and Rogue One have problems for different reasons but at the end of the day they are still enjoyable if forgettable viewing.

The Prequels were not enjoyable and no amount of pseudo RING theory nonsense makes it a better experience.

Fuck you George, I don't care if people call it ownership over the story you created, it sucked, it ruined things and both new films are still far better than the prequels, even if that might Sup Forums's panties in a twist.

No.

You're trying too hard, my man.

is this some kind of advanced trolling? I can't even name single character from rogue one
>inb4 that was the point :)

>Autist posts this thread for the 10 millionth time
No matter how bad I get, I'll always be happy to know I'm not so bad that I have to repost threads.

>I like thing because X
>this must be advanced trolling!

Only on Sup Forums

Close enough.
I'd rearrange certain prequels but once you are past the shit line, does it matter?

Is it too much to accept that George and Disney are both hacks and there hasn't been a good star wars since empire?

RotJ was great. Just weaker than the other 2. Fuzzy bears wasn't enough to detract it's great conclusion.

This, there's too much Ewoks and 3PO and too much cutting away from Luke v Vader for the Endor battle and especially the space battle, but VI is still great.

Switch III and VI.

Kill yourself, George. You should have done so in the 90s, but it's not too late to acknowledge your responsibility for both the prequels and Disney Wars. It's the one dignified thing you can do at this point.

V > IV > VI = RO > III > VII > I > II

5>4>6>7>1(-jar)>RO>>>polio>>>>paper cut on dick tip>