These are the people responsible for Rick and Morty's downfall

These are the people responsible for Rick and Morty's downfall.

Yep, as usual Dan Harmon and his self destructive bullshit ruin another show.

I sincerely hope Dan Harmon dies.

>implying it wasn't always complete garbage
Neck yourself senpai

Kill, kill, kill, fuck then kill

>Far right is the very caricature of the 'oppressed' feminazi, complete with coloured hair.
Fuck, I try to be open minded about genders but women really do ruin everything

>Colored hair woman.
EVERY FUCKING TIME.

What did he do in the past?

Is that Chris Chan on the left?
His transition is actually going well it seems

>Rick and Morty under men
>GOD ISN'T REAL MORDY : DDD
>Rick and Morty as written by women
>MORTY WE HAVE TO NUKE ISRAEL AND GENOCIDE THE JEWS
Hmmmm.... Really makes you think...

Ive only seen s1 and s2. Other than something about pickle-rick I know nothing about s3. Whats the deal? Quick rundown please?

Look at the noses in that photo. What are you, some sort of anti-dentite?

He ruined community by getting in fights with producers and chevy chase. The dude also has serious emotional issues from two bad relationships

They're using women writers.

i wanna FUCK the right purple hair girl

>them purple curls

I don't care what Sup Forumstards say, I'd give her my short fat white dick in a heart beat.

Owww haha yeah that purple dyed bitch its so hawt amirite? She even looks like ny celebritie crush.

Isnt it crazy? haha

Fuck them all, rick and morty got downgraded hard. Before, there were two fun and interesting arks at the same episode. Now we have an uptight bitch psicoanalyzing rick. Seriously that broke the character forever.

Just push your agenda up my tight boipussy yeah mash that tater. Mash it like womans do with comedy please. Leave it useless and with a note that says something about hurting people that nobody cared ugggh.

Fuck

women

fucking retards

Downfall from what? A shitty reddit show?

show is written by fans
so basically fanfic

this

fucking harmon

community died the same way

post S2 it was garbage

I wonder if this self loathing tranny gives good head

Pleb

back to Sup Forums you go

pleb

Far right is hot.

>downfall

>>downfall

Duncca*urp*chino!

What the fuck is that thing on the left, is that a shop?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.

This is a great explanation. It feels like zombie simpsons.

Oh god.
They all look like trash

I hate nazis, but something about a beta male suggesting that he is comfortable with violence makes me want to put them in a hospital just to prove a point.

Almost felt bad for Chase, even though he's famously kind of a jackass. He complained to Harmon that they were turning his character into this full-blown racist caricature, and Harmon responded by making the character even more racist and evil.

He listened to reddit a lot starting in season 2 of Community. He even hired a friend of his girlfriend (now ex-wife) to eventually become one of the lead writers on Community who helped lead it to the shitter.

As opposed to alpha males who posts about beating people up on the Internet, amirite?

I watched the first 2 seasons and didn't really care for the show too much, so I won't watch this one.

Can someone give me a rundown on why Sup Forums hates this season so much, particularly this Israel thing. All my really obnoxious liberal friends thought it was the funniest thing of all time by the sounds of it.

They weren't there when Rick tries to commit suicide while Hurt plays in the background at the end of S2.

The new season sucks because it's done a very sharp turn into character melodrama at the expense of comedy. It's now a drama about these characters who are written to be comedic foils and suck as dramatic characters. The series had it's movements like this in season 2, but now it's just full-on Bojack Horseman. Plus there are way more pop-culture references in this season. 2/4 episodes are extended refs to Fury Road and the Avengers/JL.

first episode was written by a man; rick produces to shit on jerry and emotionally fuck everyone.

all the other episodes are written by women; each episode must have a "thing" that it revolves around because the women cant write anything interesting. shows have no real flow or meaning.

reddit

Jesus what the hell is that haircut?

pleb

Epic comment my good gentlesir.

I don't usually do this but...

HAVE AN UPVOTE ON ME!!! *smiles*

Harmon isn't a show for you Nazis, fuck off.

pleb

Roiland sucide when?

>Downfall
>Implying that it was ever good

Damn, I never noticed any resemblance between Grace Kelly and Britta's actress before.

people say this show has no political influence... yeah... pretty clear which side the show creators are on

>sees photo of random people
>immediately starts picking sides

This is why people don't talk to you.

Why don't the creators support my braindead politics?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IS-RA-EL

give him a few years, the alcoholism will catch up

>He ruined community
Lol. Kill yourself. He didn't back down to what producers wanted to dictate him over the show and got fired. Once he left the show went to literal shit, you dumb fag. So they rehired him.

Say what you want about that degenerate but he's a creative mastermind and has produced some of the best writing in a television show.

>guy wears t-shirt with overtly political slogan advocating violence
>pointing this out is picking sides

WHY DO CARTOONS HAVE TO BE POLITICAL AT ALL?!?!?!

>fuck racism
>physically assault people who disagree

wonderful logic from a tolerant political party

You guys never even liked R&M lmao
Now it's "downfall"'d yeah okay pshh

I didn't realize "Fuck Nazis" was a political statement, since I took for granted that the overwhelming majority did not see fascism as a legitimate political stance. But if that shirt triggers you so much, I'm sure there's a crowd of protesters somewhere you can drive your mom's car into.

>giving women positions of influence and power not because they earned them, but because they have a vagina

Why the fuck do liberals keep doing this over and over again?
Not only does it make no sense, but it has ruined things over and over again in the past.

Are they confused? Do they think it will allow them to get laid easier?

>tolerating the intolerant

Nice fucking 90s meme, you dipshit. Peace and democracy have enemies that have to be dealt with, you know. Fucking dip.

>inb4 democracy is a meme
If you think that, feel free to move to Turkey, dipshit.

The show went to shit a whole season before he got fired. And it stayed shit for two whole seasons after they brought him back.

>The show went to shit a whole season before he got fired
It did not. You can pinpoint the ridiculous drop in quality from the moment he was out.

They're marxists who view everything in terms of Oppressor (men) vs the Oppressed (women), and they believe the basis for all difference is because of this disparity. So therefore, if more men are the writing staff on an Adult Swim show, it's because they're oppressing women by not allowing them to join in! So what marxists do is "correct" the mistake, by forcing quotas and diversity hires.

>I didn't realize "Fuck Nazis" was a political statement

Unfortunatelly you're probably right.

It's not even been bad. The episodes are s2-tier, in that they are no way near as good as s1, but are still watchable and sometimes funny

It is since libs think every single person who disagrees with them is a nazi.

>I didn't realize "Fuck Nazis" was a political statement, since I took for granted that the overwhelming majority did not see fascism as a legitimate political stance.

And yet the overwhelming majority of people don't feel the need to to wear cringey decals actively calling for violence against boogeymen in public. Funny how that works out.

If I walked around in a shirt that said "FUCK COMMUNISM" with a graphic of people in handcuffs being dumped out of helicopters mid-flight, your dumb ass would be calling it a "political statement" despite the fact that I could co-opt the entire argument you just used.

>call literally anyone to the right of you politically a Nazi
>"haha why are u guyz so triggered we only wanna commit violence against Nazis haha only nazis would take issue with that"

Fucking leftists are too stupid for words

>Only tolerate those who tolerate everyone
>Doesn't tolerate everyone
>Expects to be tolerated

>an actual, literal "PUNCH NAZIS" shirt

Holy fucking shit why do writing teams keep hiring the most overt, predictably stereotypical SJW retards they can find?

Yeah, it's a shitty 9gag show now.

pleb

pleb

>Peace and democracy have enemies that have to be dealt with

Like Commies?
Don't worry, they're already being "dealt with". I'm sure plenty more will be flattened by speeding cars in the weeks to come.

Blips and Chitz was S1 tier

Yes, I'm sure that despite appearances that that goblin-looking scrawny dickhead with the mutton-chops, mohawk that has been died pink and the hoodie un-ironically advocating direct physical violence against """nazis""" is a standard, level-headed conservative Republican.

That is a logical conclusion. I mean come on, you can never judge a book by its cover right?

>Peace and democracy have enemies that have to be dealt with

THIS IS EUROCENTRIC WHITE SUPREMACIST ISLAMOPHOBIC THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go fuck right off. If you don't realize the danger that radicals and fundamentalist interestgroups such as fascists pose to a democratic society and that virtues need to be defended then you can go suck off a gun and pull the trigger, faggot.

>Using your right to free speech is a threat to our free democratic society, so we have to take your rights away
Smart.

>Commies
Kill yourself, Cleetus

>call literally anyone who disagrees with neoliberalism a commie
>get buttmad when people start to become commies
Your side started it tbqh

>Being a Nazi is free speech
Go kill yourself, you dumb illiterate. This is about political action, not free speech.
Fucking retard.

>since I took for granted that the overwhelming majority did not see fascism as a legitimate political stance

If the overwhelming majority of people do not see fascism as a legitimate political stance, what is the point of the shirt being worn or even being printed?

everyone dies

I know it might be hard to understand for you, but the world isn't just black and white, you idiot.
Come back when you finished school.

It is considering the decal in question contains a printed graphic of an actual incident where someone was assaulted with unprovoked physical violence for exercising their right to freedom of speech and thought.

Free speech is political action.

>Rick and Morty's downfall.

the fuck are you on about? The show has always been hot garbage. Now it's hot garbage with female writers or something. Nothing of consequence has changed.

>HURR fundamentalists are just exercising their right to free speech when they tell you how to build bombs

Fucking gullible sack of shit

>all these triggered Nazis

Wow guys. Maybe I should get one of those shirts.

It's entirely about free speech, you're just part of a modern movement that can't handle opposing viewpoints.
Let Nazis do and say whatever they please within the law. If rights are taken from them they're taken from everybody.

Nazis are a group who want to exterminate ethnic groups in society. Violence is permissible
and encouraged. Fash gets smashed.

AND DRERNURD DURRMPFF IS KING OF THE NAZIS

This wasn't and isn't about free speech, you retard, no matter how hard you try to make it about it.
Do you think the Nazis were just holding discussion panels? Fucking retard.

ugly bitches