I don't mind that Valkyrie's black

Seriously, I don't. I'm not being sarcastic here, I was fine with Idris Elbow playing Heimdall in the previous movies and everything and in most cases I'd be fine with black Valkyrie.

But did she have to look so... what's the word I'm looking for here?

Hot? Imagine breeding that bone structure into your bloodline.

Could you try posting less like a smug cunt?

This actress was so annoying on Westworld I'm worried my residual hate for that character will cary over to this movie

I get what you mean, she looks weird

>I don't mind Norse mythology being shat on by greedy jews for capeturd that looks like shit
Ok

What the fuck is wrong with Chris' hairline hahahahaa

>But did she have to look so... what's the word I'm looking for here?
Cute?

niggerish

^this

Norse mythology is shit-tier

>decades of shitty comics are fine
>I draw the line at movies

You don't give a fuck about Norse mythology

she's mixed, not black

OH NO NO NO

Watch it shills

>I don't mind that
>Seriously, I don't.
>I'm not being sarcastic here,
>and everything
>so...
>what's the word I'm looking for here?

This is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. The majority of people who watch these movis have never read the comics

Nice reddit spacing.

You do know that reddit spacing doesn't do anything on Sup Forums, right? Putting two spaces after a line doesn't do shit here.

Inb4 another dead stuntwoman due to affirmative action

qt3.14?

Don't project your cuckness and irrational leftism to the rest of us

It was a disgusting and degrading decision race bending them

Fucking terrible actress?

she can't act for shit

>valkyries are now sassy black gurls
Imagine being white and supporting this wow

I do mind that instead of giving black actors black characters to play, we are giving them hand me down white onea. It is inorganic story telling and superficial as fuck.

I'd fuck that actress in the ass but she shouldn't be playing a Valkyrie

>Norse mythology is shit-tier
It's been a little anal-fucked by the modern media meme machine. Reading actual norse myth is fun, it's full of weird shit like every other mythology on the planet.

looks like a down syndrome opera winfrey

Cute

>imagine Valhalla having shitty sun exposure
topkek

The difference is that Idris owned the role and is actually a pretty good actor. This girl is just ugly and bad actress.

Though I still think if they want to feature blacks then they should pull black characters (in the case of MCU there are plenty) or write new ones. Because changing a characters race in this political climate is just racial pandering which shouldn't happen.

She looks like she's from London.
Those are the kinds of faces London women make.
I'm absolutely serious.

>black

She's beige

Norse mythology and paganism has been shat on for so long, we don't even have any transcripts or enough artifacts left that hasn't been destroyed or at least worked over by Christians.
As such, there's shit all to go on by in terms of accuracy when depicting anything even remotely related.
Marvel took some elements/names which they thought would look cool in comics.

For one, Valkyrie is a title, not a name.

why isn't valkyrie a fit and toned blonde

This nigress looks familiar. She was in some hollywood schlock or popular tv show recently, but I can't put my finger on it.

Why isn't she played by Rachel Skarsten?

She's unpleasant to look at, and a soap opera level actor. Utter shit.

Hulk is a manlet

bland

British? She does that annoying thing where they add R's to words that don't have them.

DYEL?

I love how MCUcks would shut up about Gadot, but this - this is fine for a Nordic goddess and the most powerful of Odis's shieldmaidens.

Literally know one knows shit about Norse mythology.
Kill yourself.

Yep. Nothing screams Norse badassery like some dyel niggress.

Elba I can get past; not this.

westworld

>not casting Kateryn Winnick
FOR WHAT PURPOSE

>not thinking its a specific ploy

Heimdall is literally referred to "The Whitest of the Gods" in Norse mythology yet they casted Idris Elba for it.

She looks like a puddle of shit that formed a face

Its a fucking comic mate.

>the tricky jews aren't fooling me

wait until i let my friends on Sup Forums know

At she is good looking. Unlike that afro'd minger deadpool 2.

Why didn't they cast Idris Elba instead?

>Heimdall is literally referred to "The Whitest of the Gods"
You're right, they should have cast some cracker in a sweater vest who's constantly guzzling mayonnaise and listening to Enya

>Nigger """""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Worst casting choice ever. It's almost as if they're trying to pick the worst person for the job.

Yeah other than the fact that I mind black people existing it's really not a big deal

Although i feel like you're building into the sir mix-a-lot's
>she's just so... so black! I LIKE BIG BUTTS
etc. etc., I do see where you're coming from. She's not unattractive, but she's less appealing in ways that are difficult to define. There's something about her face that I don't like. There are better looking actresses than this girl for sure.

>There are better looking actresses than this girl for sure.
Name one (category: nigger)

>Worst casting choice ever.
A challenger appears!

That haircut is fucking disgusting

she's a cute

a cute!

Get this murderer out of here!

I was raised by my white grandparents with all the best everything so I know all about racism

Hell, even Lupita Nyong'o would've been a better choice, but I think she's cast in the Black Panther movie.

I do, Valkyries are beautiful white angel like beings who swoop down onto a battlefield to gather up dead warriors to Valhalla.
I don't know who this black chick is supposed to be but it's not a Valkyrie.

Like most mythological and religious exports, they are adapted to their new populations whether it's changing names and/or appearances.

You may as well be complaining about Jesus having blue eyes and since no one takes Viking traditions seriously, you'd be an idiot to get worked up over something so insignificant.

>culture being destroyed
>insignificant

Lol ok

>culture being destroyed
>insignificant

viking culture has been relegated to fantasy novels and comic books. it's already been destroyed you dumb fuck.

>to their new populations

Sounds like genocide

We wuz kangs n shieeet

Kys

>We wuz kangs n shieeet

More like
>We wuz Vikings n shiieeet

That's literally your argument right now.

But nords were vikings, unlike nigger dishwashers pretending to be kangz.

Retarded? Down-syndromey? Froglike?

I didn't mind Heimdall being black because Idris Elba is great. This lady doesn't interest me at all, she doesn't look strong, she doesn't look good, etc.

I'm probably one of the few people who is an actual fan of Valkyrie and I wish it would have been a more traditional approach. I feel like her costume sucks and doesn't reflect the comic at all, I miss the classic hairstyle, she should have a spear in addition to her sword, etc.

They just slapped a name on her. Also she is some sort of Asgardian spy? And not an actual (lower case v) valkyrie?

Just kinda sucks. Call her something else and it's fine.

In the end, what does it matter? You're most likely a Christian and given that Jesus wasn't white, why are you pretending that your lord and savior was?

She looks like Typhoid Mary to me but I have slightly less of a problem with her than Tessa. Zazie is at least hot and seems somewhat athletic

>Zazie is at least hot
I'm so sorry, user. It seems the cancer has spread to your brain.

Because it's current year.

>valkyrie
>black
Fuck Trump and fuck white people

You don't change the iconic aspect. Period. That's why black Nick Fury is ok; they kept the eye patch which is iconic. Heimdhal is just a helmet and armor so nothing iconic to really violate.

Valkyrie, on the other hand, is iconic for looking like a swedish milk maid. The blonde braids ARE Valkyrie. Casting her as anything else is not OK. May as well cast her as a man or a cat.

Same applies to Domino. The iconic aspect is the white makeup /w black spot and short dark hair. Could be any race but don't change the icon.

Changing these things is like changing Hulk's color. It's pretentious hollywood producers/directors playing "LOOK AT ME" with beloved characters. They saw Burton get good press (sigh) for Batman and now it's a template.

fuck this shit

>jobless detected

>thinking people in the middle east were black

There was lots of light skinned blue eyed people around during Jesus's time and even today.

It doesn't matter to you because you're either black or a faggot.

The word is "unemployed", Pajeet. Learn english before shilling here

OK
>unemployed sjw detected

>thought x-men was stupid because of characters like longshot
>get into it later because of the movies
>look up domino
>literally longshot with tits
>suddenly wanna really fuck what kept me from x-men in the firstplace

>SJW
But I don't like marshit turning valkyries into negroes

Subhuman?

>bc these ppl weren't white, they must've been black

you're stuck in your stupid duality. either way, you inherited a religious tradition that has nothing to do with Vikings or nords or whatever ancestry you claim to belong and adapted it to your ethnic group by removing the hebrew names and replacing them with something more culturally acceptable. who's to say this didn't also happen in regard to Vikings and their lore?
also, how about you stop taking fictional characters and settings literally. we'd all be better off if you flexed that weak muscles lodged within your skull from time to time OR you could go this route:

after explaining how Valkyrie should be white, explain how it would also make sense for her to have conversations with the Hulk and Iron Man?

the top half of her face is good enough it's the huge jaw that does her in

Not him, but these are parts f why I say Dopisney shits all over the lore that old-school comics fans loved, and I think that's part of the point you're missing.

These aren't supposed to just be infinitely malleable characters from myth. They have well-known comic-book incarnations that, like it or not, are firmly entrenched in the minds of both casual as well as hard-core fans. They have lore, their own mythology, and their own metaphysical cosmology associated with them. Disney jettisoned all of what made these characters cool to their fans and didn't even have the good grace to pay lip-service to their appearance in a lot of cases.

Why would a god have to look like the people who worship him?

>They have lore, their own mythology, and their own metaphysical cosmology associated with them.

I totally understand that argument to a point, but the other user was arguing on behalf of an adherence to some cultural tradition or heritage that not even he subscribes; just another amorphous white genocide argument for another knuckle-dragger.

These comics were created to appeal to certain groups- that group has grown and become more diverse. Not unlike religions being adapted to reflect their population, so goes the creations of pop icons and stories. Our generation learned of these characters differently than the current one, however, as long as the themes remain the same, then nothing that matters is really obstructed.

Why even have this character at all?

Why couldn't they just have Thor, Hulk, and Idris Elba?

Here's the thing, yeah, a traditionally white character/mythological figure is black, yada yada...

But she's just plain looking. If she's a valkyrie, she should be BEAUTIFUL, yes? Why did they get an average-above average actress for this role?

Mike Pence 2020

What the hell are you talking about? The bitch has the bone structure of a worm.