The only country that openly supports an independent kurdish country is Israel

let that sink in

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0&index=4&list=PLE88E9ICdipidHkTehs1VbFzgwrq1jkUJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_research_and_development_spending
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–United_States_relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

poop in the loop

duh, they want more divisions in the middle east, so they can be the strongest military force in the region (and keep their nuclear monopoly)

It makes perfect sense from their perspective, it weakens Turkey greatly, and Turkey is a large Muslim state.

>a fake country supports another fake country

wow what a surprise

..what ?

iran uses kurdistan to flow shit into syria which then goes to lebanon

Why wouldn't they. It would give them an ally that they have no historical animosity with in the middle east.

they want to divide the islamic countries more and more

your ancestors should have thought twice before they eradicated the christian population. most of us wouldn't care if your country was glassed over tomorrow.

sorry to burst your bubble but most of them converted
christian polytheistic beliefs is extremely fragile sorry bud

the cordoba caliphate and the ottoman empire did the exact same thing in european lands. any student of history knows that the arab peoples need to be beaten down and not be allowed to unify. just imagine what your life would be like if we abused our dominant position like you desert rats did for centuries.

>not supporting Kurdistan
America supported the Kurds in Iraq as well and we have no dealings with Turkish Kurds because they are communists

>just imagine what your life would be like if we abused our dominant position
Imagine that, you would've supported dictatorship regimes, invaded muslim countries, endebted the shit out of us, sold weapons to a terrorist group to furthur kill muslims and droned us to oblivion
Thank god that didn't happen

we could wipe the entire middle east clean in less than a year

Thats fantastic however making a Kurd state means based Kurds herd are gonna live us.
So I dont know whats the best option.

I'd support them if they weren't disgusting communist scum.

>we

how is one autistic leaf gonna wipe out the middle east by himself?

So Muhammad was fooled by demons at least once, don't you wonder if the rest of his "revelation" also came from demons?

he never said that

Iranian Muslim here. How does it feel to have abandoned your glorious ancient Egyptian heritage to culturally become an Arab? No hate against Arabs, but you're no more genetically Arab than I am. But at least my people managed to somewhat keep their heritage and culture after the Arab invasion. Your people completely submitted and abandoned their beautiful ancient heritage to become cultural Arabs.

The Kurdish people have a right for self determination.

Amazing what you'll do with a gun to your head.

>beautiful ancient heritage
enslaving 99% of the population to do a single human and his priests' bidding isn't a great way to live

it's funny because in the bible jesus was toyed with by satan

you're insulting egyptians,just before islam romans did all they could to convert egyptian christians to a different sect but couldn't
muslims don't force their beliefs over anyone because simply you can't be trusted if it's not your own idea

open borders for israel
the jewish people have the right to enjoy beautiful multiculturalism

what about the Palestinian people

Of course not. And I'm not trying to talk shit on Egyptians, my wife is one. But still having pride in being the descendants of pharaoh's and one of the most advanced, elegant, and beautiful civilizations for its time would be something I would proudly wear over my shoulders if I were Egyptian.

Hyperpoop in the hyperloop

>muslims don't force their beliefs over anyone

hahahahahahaahahaha

>Israel is supporting a state that well cause more shenanigans in the unstable middle east

We are a multicultural society. We have jews from Ethiopia and Yemen as well as Jews born in Sweden or Siberia.

On a different note the israeli armies plan in case of a war against Egypt is to bomb the dam you have there. It will wash cairo from the map of the world for good. How does it feel to know that you can never go to war with us and have a such a horrible strategic flaw you can do nothing about? So be nice or start learning how to breath under water.

>Egyptian Education

The Coptics were the majority you Saracen

Our ancient culture is still a large part of our national identity, just that in the past 100 years or so we've taken up a much stronger religious identity as have all countries in the region to combat the newly created Jewish state.

The president used to openly make fun of burkas in his speeches back then and people would laugh.
Today the president talks down to you like a child because we have a 40% illiteracy rate.

Pretty sad reflection. Needless to say, Israel was a mistake.

kurdistan had never been a country
they shouldnt have one

>The president used to openly make fun of burkas in his speeches back then
if you want that communist era back you're a fucking idiot, you're basically an oxygen thief and shouldn't even allowed on the internet

That's what i was saying you smelly monkey, back to fucking ladyboys faggot

Thanks based jews. Isreal itself goes against the golbalist plan of infesting every white with easily controlled brown people. Isreal is littetaly a white utopia in the brown heartland and it continued existsance pisses the globalist elites to no end. I will always admire isreal for that.

>if you want that communist era back
You can make fun of burkas without being a communist, friend. And it's not like state capitalism is any better.

>shouldn't even allowed on the internet
I see you would rather take the fascistic approach. Good one.

>We are a multicultural society. We have jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Israel

>bomb the dam you have there
joke's on you, the dam is pretty much useless now after ethiopia built theirs

>You can make fun of burkas
I don't, I'm a proud muslim

I agree, and what you said makes it more understandable to me. It's good to hear that Egyptians in Egypt at least still recognize their ancient heritage. Every Egyptian that I know through my wife's friends and my mosque seem to have zero connection to their ancient Egyptian heritage. Some even get triggered, or don't know anything about ancient Egypt when I bring it up.
Also, what part of Egypt are you from? My wife's family is from Alexandria, and they're very light skinned, pretty much straight up white with a yellowish/golden tan. They dont look Arab at all.

>Two Egyptians in thread

>First start a shitposting war with everyone else, then with each other

> #justarabthings

don't worry, when push comes to shove everyone hates you more you rat faced abomination

different jew here
do you have any point to make about racism in israel?
along as someone here speals hebrew fluently, and acts like a normal israeli no one really gives 2 shits about their skin color.

in the past there was a more general bias towards mizrahi jews but it's pretty much non existent as of now.

>my wife's son's family is from Alexandria

DUDE KEK LMAO

my wife's family not my wife's son

didn't islam already rektd your country enough?
I mean egypt was once a great empire and now you're just another middle eastern country that's easily defeated and out smarted by a nation many times small than her

I said my wife's family, as in her mom and dad. She was born in the US like me.

Just be thankful that we haven't nuked you yet.

>I'm a proud muslim

Why are you on Sup Forums? I don't mind you here, It's actually quite interesting.

>don't worry, when push comes to shove everyone hates you more you rat faced abomination

TRUUUUUUUUUU SENPAI XD XD XD #LaughingEmoji

The only Democracy in the middle east is Israel, let that sink in.

:^)

>I'm a proud muslim
You can make fun of burkas and be a proud muslim too dingus. The burka is no where to be found in the Quran and no one even wears it besides those bearded mudslime brotherhood subhumans.

You don't have to bend the knee to extremists just because you share some religious beliefs. Separation of mosque and state should also be a thing but your kind is holding us back in that regard.

I'm from Alex too. Egyptians are kind of unique racially from other "Arabs". We have basically nothing in common except language and religion of course.

We also have a wide racial spectrum that goes north to south. The south is much darker and look like berbers while the north is filled with mediterraneans.

The age old excuse of "muh small powerful cuntry". You should read up on your own history Chaim. Your state is born from the last dying breath of British and French colonialism and it exists today because of American interventionism. It is ironic that the jew should become the nazi and this is one issue I'm glad has no partisanship.

Israel supports Kurd not only out of geostrategic interests, but also because they share a common, if distant, origin as Hurrian neanderthals

>my wife's son's family was over visiting last night with my wife's son's father. I slept in the guest house

You literally can't make this shit up

She's cucking you dude

>we
don't overestimate yourself leaf, canada is basically a glorified banana republic with zero international impact

Not him, but as a Muslim myself, I browse Sup Forums because I believe in traditional family values, and this place is pretty redpilled on Jews

This is a good thing

>Separation of mosque and state should also be a thing
fucking disgusting

>by a nation many times small than her
but america is bigger than egypt, you're basically a parasite

wtf I love jews now

Ashkenazi here, blond hair and blue eyes. Enjoy never being white.

Why is it disgusting? A theocracy is the farthest you can get from independent thought and individual freedom. Don't forget you're also living alongside 12 million copts who don't believe in the Quran or its political teachings.

KHAZAR RAPE BABY HERE SOME TURKS HAVE MUTANT GENES I KNOW BRO

>Ashkenazi here

Proud Egypytian here.

R8 MY FACE Sup Forums

because Islam is the only thing that should've prevented usury and jews enslaving the world through debt
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0&index=4&list=PLE88E9ICdipidHkTehs1VbFzgwrq1jkUJ

>the north is filled with mediterraneans.
Fucking this. If it wasn't for the fact that I met my wife through my Muslim friends, I would've thought she was Italian or Greek.
>Egyptians are kind of unique racially from other "Arabs"
Same with Iranians. That's why I feel like I connect with Egyptians much better than other Arabs. We both have an ancient past that predates the arabization of our cultures. Given we speak Farsi instead of Arabic, a good amount of the words are still the same, our cultures are still pretty similar, especially among Islamic Iranians such as myself, and of course we have the same religion. Despite my family being Shia though and hers being Sunni, luckily neither us nor our families really care, and I even go to Sunni masjid because the tiny differences we do have aren't things I really care about. And her views are pretty much the same, she's asked me to take her to Shia masjid a few times because she wanted to see what it's like and to get an idea of how I was raised.

Timestamp

looks mexican

Plz create something besides putting rocks on top of each other and then we will consider you a real country. Also, egyptians are not fucking white no matter in which delusion you are under.

Honestly usury is pretty fucked but in the global economy, on which Egypt is greatly reliant, usury plays a fundamental part.

And even though we identify as a "Muslim" country with a "Quranic" constitution we still don't forbid usury which everyone partakes in at some point in their life. Don't tell me you don't have a bank account.

There is still no argument against the separation of mosque and state to be seen. In a non-theocracy you can still choose to deposit your money in a "halal" bank or whatever you choose to do with it. How is more freedom bad again?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_population
egypt: 91,458,000
israel: 8,572,420
ratio: 10.66

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
israel : 306,194
egypt: 330,765
we have almost the exact gdp while you ahve 10 times more people than us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_research_and_development_spending
israel: 11.2 billion dollars
egypt: 6.2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

we are
financially
technologically
militarly

superior to you

That's very nice Iranibro. I wish more muslims were like in seeing this schism is purely political but being sold to the masses as religious as to go unchallenged.

Yes, but they don't have their own land. Maybe we should all make Kurdistan in Northern Israel?

Jews use cronyism and nepotism in every facet of life, don't post Nobel prizes Schlomo.

>I believe in traditional family values

Atheist (not fedora-tier) here.

Funny enough, I really like this about Islam, as well as other concepts (like zakat). seems like the only part of the world that wants to take care of this is the Islamic world (used to live in the U.A.E. and yeah there was degeneracy, but nearly all Emirati families I met were very much into family values, taking care of everyone, etc.)

I can't believe (and love the fact) this board lives up to the ideal of multiculturalism (differing ideas/cultures, but stay separated like oil and water) better than the (((Liberal))) version (mongrelization of every culture).

fucking Sup Forums, man.

Don't speak bad of Nasser Egypt. Dont.

And in Judo too.

I really wish we could replace the fake palestinians with Yazidis bros

wtf i love israel now

I support an independant Assyria built on the skulls of the Kurd's+Turk's who had slain my ancestors.

>there is a kike, a farsinigger and an actual kang in this very thread.

And then they say we're anti-semitic and islamophobic.

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE, IT IS WRITTEN IN OUR HOLY 4'AN :)

How does this invalidate any of what I said? Your country was created by a coalition of the world superpowers and gets financial and military aid from them to this day.

You were also losing the October war until your close friend Kissinger deployed 7000 tons of American Freedom(tm) to save your country. You can consider this a victory, prance around all you want but your country is merely the embodiment of several superpowers' interventionism made through bloodshed to fulfill theocratic fantasies. I would not be proud of that.

.. so, fuck the Kurds?

Well, maybe they could acquire some land. There are precedents :^)

Ok, sorry, tell me about the special Canadian theory of relativity that didnt get a nobel prize because of jewish nepotism? Also, what is stopping you from nepotism? Why do you hate your own people so much? "If my people succeed, Canada looses" - leaf king, circa current year.

Agreed. I believe if we are to preserve the Islamic world and to defeat Israel, Shia's and Sunni's will have set aside their petty differences and to work together. More and more people are starting to realize this, but there are still a lot who don't. I'm glad that there are people in the Middle East like you who don't see people like me as an enemy, and especially since you're Egyptian, there is a lot of common ground between our people.

There are Iraeli advisers in North Iraq right this moment.

Isreal is already very diverse.

>exists today because of American interventionism

Seems like you know nothing about history.

Kek

>we
You mean America. Unless you somehow found a way to turn your low quality shitposts into high quality WMDs.

>Seems like you know nothing about history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Nickel_Grass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–United_States_relations
please do lecture me in history med pack

What did he mean by this

this. also why we're posturing against Iran

>Iranian ragging on another country for losing their culture to become an arab
Yazdegerd III is rolling in his fucking grave. You gave up your superior culture at sword point to the lizard eating muslim hordes and never looked back you worthless Iranian shit.
It doesn't matter if you have some bumfuck place in your Islamic country named after a Persian, you are just as bad.

Fuck off shia shit
Go slap yourself to ali

Kurds gyspsies are the same as israel

Proof that modern liberals are truly a cancer. I'm unironically voting for Trump just because Hillary will just be the worst of Bush and Obama in one package.