This ad came up while I was casually browsing youtube

This ad came up while I was casually browsing youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=WO1r5jHrOuE

Why are they even doing this? What is their motivation?

I mean, this isn't an attempt to target Muslims, is it? They're not a large enough demographic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Zq6Va901ME
youtube.com/watch?v=XSNoxgl9wAo
youtube.com/watch?v=VR3LQN-tMg0
youtube.com/watch?v=xxAdE5mrn1c
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-Zq6Va901ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DISGUSTING. I AM LITTERALY SCREAMING, SLAMMING MY ARMS DOWN ON MY DESK RIGHT NOW IM SO PISSED

Youtube was bought by kikes, what do you expect

And I've always wondered why these women cover their hair but spray makeup all over their face.

I see them once and a while, it's bizarre.

I was gonna make a thread about this but I've given up. Google is gonna keep pushing this shit and there's nothing we can do. Just live a happy life I guess

>we don't care who you are as long as you buy our products goy
gee I wonder who could be the creator of this message

Look at the dislike ratio. People are waking up.

I've seen these commercials.

I think that being gay, trans, muslim, black women, oppressed minority, etc. is now like being punk, grunge, emo once upon a time. It's the cool hip thing that kids are into these days and a great way to sell shit by associating your product with them.

Glad someone posted a thread like this. Last week my son was crying because he saw a scary commercial while watching a YouTube video. He later showed it to me, and it's transgender propaganda sponsored by YouTube.

Absolutely disgusting, I've lawyered up and am currently pending a suit.

youtu.be/-Zq6Va901ME

Please spread the word

Why don't you post the original?

youtube.com/watch?v=XSNoxgl9wAo

Why would you just start rapping in the hallway?

What nasheed is this?

PRAISE KEK

> dislikes

People are starting to wake up. (((They))) are getting too blatant.

Because she's a strong independent Muslim who don't care what anyone thinks.

>Why are they even doing this? What is their motivation?

>muslims are like us, they just dress differently. be a cool goy, take more immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=VR3LQN-tMg0

It's basically this

>Oh so you thought all Muslims are terrorists or backwards people who should be suspected of guilt by association?
>Well look at this cool, hip Muslim girl
>She's rapping....to her favorite tunes....out loud while at university
>See? She's just like YOU!
>I guess we all learned that Muslims are misunderstood and their religious practices shouldn't overshadow their role in our Western society
>Accept more refugees because Muslims are really mostly qt3.14s like this cool chick

I bet this bitch would be raped and beheaded if she did this shit in the Middle East.... Muslim or not.

WHAT IS THAT NASHEED YOU FUCKING PUNK

It'd be amazing to actually see an explosion at the end

wish I could make it happen

Ukrainians strike again with terrible shitposting

I think the Left is trying to get the blacks and Muslims together, too.

A black Muslim is the ultimate in being "oppressed."

They're also highly likely to kill another person for their race or religion.

>This ad came up while I was casually browsing youtube
>Not blocking jewtubes ads

Her timing is atrocious. She will never be a great rapper. This video is so contrived.

If not for reviewbrah I'd block them fully

Listening to music is HARAM

DELET THIS

just eat your tendies ICarly will be on shortly

I wish they showed the version from someone elses perspective where they can't hear the music, and she's (rapping?) along out of tune

It would really drive home what an insufferable cunt of an ad this is

i used to think their heads were always cold because they came from the desert to my town in new england.

youtube.com/watch?v=xxAdE5mrn1c

Yeah, the purpose is modesty. They follow the letter of the law, but conveniently ignore spirit of it. The truth is she wouldn't be caught dead without make up and just wants to parade her special snowflake religion

Same. Its extremely hypocritical. You might as well not even wear the scarf.

It's an insult to all those that died in the American University of Kabul. The people that died yesterday.

would convert to Islam
for hijab qt, insha'Allah

this

What type of suit are you making? Best of luck man but Google is a billion dollar industry with 300 lawyers on retainer ready to fight tooth and nail at any given moment.

If I interpreted this wrong and you are actually trolling, fuk u m8

not nearly as good as the alex jones version
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

That's a Shia you dumbfuck. They're bro tier

It is targeting liberals. Muslims who do that get the shit beat out of them by their parents.

the point of advertising is not to overtly convince a person that he should want something or do something

the point of advertising is to convince a person EVERYONE ELSE already likes something, and that you're the outcast unless you do it too

I love hearing these sandmonkies talking about how it's a feminist choice and the whole woman kind should be outraged that people are objecting to their choice of clothes.

If this was a muslim country she's be stoned to death for wearing makeup.

Has anyone seen the other enriched jewtube ads?
>coalburner picking up trash of the side of the road, presumably after a drug conviction
>opressed tranny whose only escape from white male bigotry is trap rap.

remember when the jocks and niggers woudl beat you up in front of the teacher and there was nothing they could do, but they still had to pretend to morally support yuo, and the schools still officially "taught" that being smart was good?

this is the beginning of the project to make the criminals the heroes. soon, the nerds who get beat up will be ideologically cast as oppressors.

this is exactly what happened in russia and china in the 70s

Chill

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zq6Va901ME

TOXIC MASCULINITY

they're all cucked garbage

but why does he need a bra?

Why didn't they use Goodbye Horses?