What does Sup Forums think of The City of New York?

What does Sup Forums think of The City of New York?

dope

Expensive and crowded

It's the current Rome, for better or worse.

check

9/11 worst day of my life

Never been there. But I'm sure it's full of Jews, which makes it nuke-worthy

A libtard melting pot and gender free bathrooms.

em

It looks like it smells bad. But nothing could smell worse for western countries than Paris.

9 out of 11 would hit again.

lot's of business there, so lot's of money to be made

cool for business trip, but to live there, dunno

It produced this asshole clown so what do you think?

Cool place, but it seems like it's missing something..

actual new yorker here (from a currently nice part brooklyn)

its pretty great, endless things to do, can buy anything you want, can find good food at any price

weather sucks though

A beautiful, historical place. Rife with great art, great architecture, great meaning to both America and the world. Great food. Great standards. Great setup, and atmosphere. One of the greatest places in the world.

It's still a city. It still has the ills of a city. It still isn't rural.

And the Liberals have fucking ruined it. Tax-wise. Gun wise. Every piece of legislation. Maybe one day we'll take it back. I'd hope so. Not today.

NY is destroyed by a sumo wrestler

Which borough would you recommend for living?

i dont know much about living in other parts of ny, honestly. ive only ever lived within a quarter mile radius

id probably have to imagine brooklyn, lots of groups of italian/polish/jewish/chinese descended people who still hang onto their heritage and mostly keep to themselves in my experience, usually not bad to get to manhattan by train (gonna be harder once the L line shuts down for repairs though), can be kind of pricy rent wise though, depending on the area

i know basically next to nothing about staten island though, but manhattan is probably the place you want to live the least unless youre fairly well off money wise

Best mass transit in the world.

I know a guy from Brooklyn who came over in his childhood from Italy, mistaken love child between an Italian and Romanian type of thing. He makes a couple grand a month working at a "coffee shop" along with working construction, him and his brother own shotguns and pistols with permits, and he's told me stories about how the euro immigrants and their sons ganged up in high schools. Fights between the poles and Dominicans, Italians and Cubans, blacks and poles, etc.
Is that stuff all for real?

Not that user you responded to,but yeah things like that are common in all of NY,not just Brooklyn . Some parts have it worse than others.

Swedes love Jew York.

Based

Best state in the US, go- guy

Queens desu
Others are too niggerish, and Manhattan is way too expensive

>jew york

One great big festering neon distraction...

dirty shithole full of smug and complacent retards

visiting NYC is a massive redpill

Wew lad.
I'm from semi-rural Texas and my dad is from Cleveland, I always laughed at his stories about white biker gangs vs Ricans and Dominicans, and that the Italian mob ran a restaurant in his town.
Now I'm wondering how I missed all the fun of ethnic disputes.

Queens, there's a Polish neighborhood somewhere there.

>hating Jews
>Albanians live undisturbed

that new skyscraper is so fucking ugly

I've never been there, but it looks great in the movies

Festering shithole.

Cities disgust me

Friend of mine went on vacation there with his wife recently. Apparently liberals every-fucking-where, the chinese have bought half of little Italy and people wont even excuse themselves if they bump into you while running in the street.

Looks like a place you'll love if you got the money to live in the right places and a fucking slum you'll hate if you dont have the shekels. I assume most big cities are like that, but there its taken to the extreme.

I love it. I love the history, the sights, the smells, the culture. It represents not only the best of America but the best of the whole world.

Unfortunately, I don't think I could ever live there. I would always feel like I had a target on my back. In this post 9/11 world, places like New York City, London, Tokyo, and Hong Kong are big bastions of freedom and liberty. People actively seek to dismantle them and what they represent. I don't think I could deal with that pressure.

Lived there. Liked it. Expensive, but original. Would go back.