Is Borat the best comedy movie of all times?

Is Borat the best comedy movie of all times?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywzQectJ_P0
youtube.com/watch?v=QtxcWZNZ6Yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My name a borat. I like you, I like sex; it's nice.

yes

Yes it is. His borat segments on da Ali g show are great as well.

>Borat movie is 11 years old

It's very nice.

>what is In The Loop

Yes. The best part is that the people he interviewd didn't know it was for a film

I think it's aged quite poorly, but at least had a good mix of written and public performances. Sacha Baron Cohen's stuff in general feels extremely dated. I think it was best when he was using his characters to make fools out of celebrities and politicians, rather than relying on stereotypes to get the laughs. It's just a shame when he became too famous for that to work.

>didn't know it was for a film
>put up a visible camera pre interview every time
Ok user, keep living in your head

They knew it was for a film they just believed his character was making a film to show in Kazakhstan.

what's up vanilla face

>tfw no kazakh gf

I don't know about all time but Borat and Superbad are in that generational, decade defining tier. No matter how you think about the films yourself they had huge cultural relevance and impact. Does that put them in the best comedy movies of all time category or are there way funnier movies that just didn't hit it as big such as Black Dynamite?

Aged like milk

youtube.com/watch?v=ywzQectJ_P0
Here's a Doc about it. Romanian gypsies are scum of the earth

Unironically a great movie, Ali G is still my favorite character tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=QtxcWZNZ6Yc

that's not airplane

Why does it say VORDT?

Holy shit a white favela?

>white

What type of Dog is this?

I'm not supposed to like superbad, it's so Pleb tier, yet it's secretly kino as fuck

I can't remember a movie that made me laugh so hysterically on first viewing. My father also laughed his ass off on this.

Of course it aged like milk, but most kinds of comedy movies aren't made for repeated viewing anyway.

One of the funniest movies I ever saw. The Thick Of It is even better.

Thats not Dodgeball.

Unironically and wholeheartedly, yes.

what kind of dog is this

You mean Voyadt?

yes
>all times
noticed

I'll just try leaving this here. :^)